There's a first time for everything...

Wow, I just did a search on SA and limited it to just Long Beach and the first result listed was a stripper I meet months ago from Gossip that told me back then that she lived in LB and parties in RVC. She even has a pic of herself in Gossip. Maybe I'll give it a shot.
Is she a brunette like 5'10"? If yes she thinks her pussy is gold and worth a few grand.

pokler

Power Bottom
That doesn't really bother me. Ppl make their own choices in life, if i weren't helping support their habits, someone else would, so i might as well reap the benefits. But this was fucked up. The "room" she was staying in looked like a tornado had blown thru, and seeing that syringe clamped in her teeth, getting it ready...too much even for me, and I've been in some harrowing situations.
Did one rim you ? Or both ?

We weren't talking about your girl, it was another from LB that I recognized from Gossip.
Yup. I figured that out long after i was able to edit my response. Sorry. Good news is, little sis is still in daily contact and wants to see me solo this weekend! Yay! I won't see big sis again anyway after what happened. Maybe little sis has a friend...?

Wow, I just did a search on SA and limited it to just Long Beach and the first result listed was a stripper I meet months ago from Gossip that told me back then that she lived in LB and parties in RVC. She even has a pic of herself in Gossip. Maybe I'll give it a shot.
Saw her today in Costco. 40 degrees outside and she has on a white mini dress a couple of inches below her ass, high heels and a tight jacket. With Gossip closed someone is paying her bills and it sure looks like she is slinging pussy for a living. When Gossip was open I found her to be annoying, desperate and cold. Factors that allowed me to continue shopping or else I'd be at the Ramada Inn right now instead of writing this.