There's a first time for everything...

I'm deep into my 50s, pushing very close to 60, and this has never happened before tonight. The thought has crossed everyone's minds I'm sure, but I'm pretty certain the opportunity rarely shows itself...2 sisters, 1 blowjob! Let me explain...
I had an SA woman i met on my first foray into sugar daddying. She's from the long beach area, 34, decent looking, but she had a habit. So she was flaky at best, but her services were top notch, and she could be bargained with b/c of the habit. So, in my book, she was perfect. Amazing head, raw fuck, took it in the ass like a champ, a real trooper in the sack. Out of nowhere, she disappears. I texted her occasionally to see if she was ok, never an answer. I did that for about 3 months, let's say, once a week. Again, never an answer. A few weeks ago, i get a random text saying, "hey". It's on my burner, but from a number I've never seen before. I say hey back, no answer. I hit it a day later thinking, it's on my burner, gotta be a whore. She says hi back and says, "it's Gertrude (names changed to protect the innocent)". HOLY SHIT! it's my ATF! I get right back, ask how she is, can we hook up? Sure! Catch me later. Yay! Serendipity baby! We reconnect. So I've seen her a bunch of times now. Turns out, she cleaned herself up, and avoided the lifestyle while she was doing it, awesome for her! She looks great, tits got bigger, still the same freak in the sheets. The other night she texts me, "my sis is in town, we'll give you a double bj for $$$"!!!... I'm in Fla on biz! I can't do it! I'm kicking myself! She says, oh well, MAYBE the opportunity will present itself in the future. Damn my luck.
I see her a few times solo and i keep bringing it up, I'm obsessed with it. I've gotten 2 blowjobs in past that involved 2 women, but never sisters, and they both sucked. One was actually with Lexii and Jade from these pages, and they're both quitters, and lazy, so i ended up jacking myself off into their mouths, lazy bitches! Anyway... she tells me to lay off, which i do. I stop asking. So tonight she hits me up that her sis is in town, want to get a room? Um, yup! So we get a short stay room locally, which i never do, i made one of them get the room in cash and parked my car down the block across the street, fuck that noise. Anyway, it's her younger sister, 25, looks 20, i checked her i.d. to make sure she was legit and, oh yeah, she's a fucking smoke show! Holy crap, a total dime piece. Perky full A's with pierced nipples, tatted up, which i luv, little trashy, which i luv, smoke show. I fell a little in luv when i met her, lol... anyway... both women naked working me. I ask little sis if she's down to fuck, like her sis, and she says, not for this much, but for that much more, yes...i blew any extra cash i had on the room, so i just went with the bj flow. Big sis sucking my balls and going for the rim, little sis going deep, which isn't hard with me cuz I'm tiny, but she was putting on a good show, gagging and slurping. Pop down her throat, swallows every drop, goes back for clean up as well, which was very kind, and we all lay there naked, shooting the breeze. I'm rubbing little sis's pussy, hoping she'll get horny and want to fuck, didn't happen, but i started to get hard again a few minutes later, which little sis couldn't believe, cuz I'm an old fuck, but she luv'd it and started playing with my dick again. Round 2 took much longer but no one complained. Possibly, the best sexual experience of my life. I never do anything social with whores, not my thing, but i was in such a good mood when we were done, that i took them out for food and drinks. Me, the old man, with 2 young sisters, one on each arm, looking like a pimp! Lol... anyway...
Little sis gave me her number on the low, said big sis will get mad jealous if she knew we were hooking up behind her back. Yikes! Only blessing there is, little sis lives in Manhattan, and I ain't going into the city to get some, not at this juncture in my life. In my 20s and 30s? Yup. But not approaching 60. But I've got her number, and we've been texting since i dropped them off. I can't divulge their info, cuz they're not "pros", they don't advertise, well, maybe little sis does, it didn't come up tho. I'm just sharing my night. Anyone else ever get 2 sisters same time?
By the way, they didn't do anything with each other no kissing, no tittie touching, no accidental tongue touch, nothing. Which i was fine with, i wasn't there for that. And the other thing was, the rate. I don't want to give exact dollar amount, but those who know me from here, and know how notoriously cheap i am, let's just say, i was absolutely fine with what they were charging, plus i paid 40 for the room on top, and treated to late night snacks and drinks at a local bar, and I still feel that all that was worth the experience, but more so, to get little sis's number, it was worth every penny.
So, anyone...?

Glad to hear you had a great time. You see when it's worth it most everyone ponies up.

I've had 1 gf who has a twin identical sister and I dated 2 other girls that had identical twins. I wish I could've fucked one of their twins.

Most times the twin is attracted to you if her sister is attracted to you.

Enjoy yourself with the sis. And do both again!! Quality over quantity with me.

Glad to hear you had a great time. You see when it's worth it most everyone ponies up.

I've had 1 gf who has a twin identical sister and I dated 2 other girls that had identical twins. I wish I could've fucked one of their twins.

Most times the twin is attracted to you if her sister is attracted to you.

Enjoy yourself with the sis. And do both again!! Quality over quantity with me.
Thanks. I have to say, after i saw the younger sis, all concerns about money went right out the window, and I'm notorious for being a cheap son of a bitch. Not last night. They want a repeat tomorrow night, possibly. I'll be bringing extra dough, for sure...

Nice job! I have never had the pleasure of two sisters. I once knew a girl who had a twin sister and I begged to take them both out at the same time and got shot down every time.
Thanks. When the stars align, lol...i just got lucky. I feel bad posting about it here, but i literally have no friends i can share this type of info with, so i figured I'd share it with a thousand strangers who'd totally understand! Thanks for listening guys...

Thanks. When the stars align, lol...i just got lucky. I feel bad posting about it here, but i literally have no friends i can share this type of info with, so i figured I'd share it with a thousand strangers who'd totally understand! Thanks for listening guys...
If big sis is visiting lil sis in Manhattan I'll volunteer to be the city guy while you stay out on the island. LOL. And I am older than you, so lil sis can feel the challenge to get MSG.

Wow, I just did a search on SA and limited it to just Long Beach and the first result listed was a stripper I meet months ago from Gossip that told me back then that she lived in LB and parties in RVC. She even has a pic of herself in Gossip. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

Wow, I just did a search on SA and limited it to just Long Beach and the first result listed was a stripper I meet months ago from Gossip that told me back then that she lived in LB and parties in RVC. She even has a pic of herself in Gossip. Maybe I'll give it a shot.
If you don't shoot you can't score. Take the shot. It might've been meant to be.

That's def not her, lol, but go for it dude!

Back in the day when sw used to be on 12th Street in Manhattan I had a funny experience. I picked up this law on a few different occasions and we got to know each other and she gave me her address which was in the projects and said if I had the itch to come over. So I did one day and we go get a room she says how come you never cum with me. I said what are you talking about the last time I saw you I came in your mouth. She said are you sure it was me and I said yes. Turned out to be her twin sister.

And just like that, all good things must come to an end...
Tried to set up a similar situation with older sis and a friend of hers. i get to the spot, the place is a train wreck. I see the friend, who is cute and has a great body, is fixing a rig across the room...i know some of these girls have habits, but no need to flaunt it in my face. I bailed immediately and told older sis i was done. I don't need that headache. Sigh... once in a lifetime will have to suffice...

Tried to set up a similar situation with older sis and a friend of hers. i get to the spot, the place is a train wreck. I see the friend, who is cute and has a great body, is fixing a rig across the room...i know some of these girls have habits, but no need to flaunt it in my face. I bailed immediately and told older sis i was done. I don't need that headache. Sigh... once in a lifetime will have to suffice...
You might as well pass her off to others.

Smart move. It's sad how messed up some people are. I would feel some measure of guilt if I was providing them the means to support their habit.

Smart move. It's sad how messed up some people are. I would feel some measure of guilt if I was providing them the means to support their habit.
That doesn't really bother me. Ppl make their own choices in life, if i weren't helping support their habits, someone else would, so i might as well reap the benefits. But this was fucked up. The "room" she was staying in looked like a tornado had blown thru, and seeing that syringe clamped in her teeth, getting it ready...too much even for me, and I've been in some harrowing situations.