themandude, the comedian and other shills for joanne

pokler

Power Bottom
I wrote honest detailed concisce reviews of my experiences . Ive been to most of the spas and fs spas. Im a fan of joannes services and the gfe service for the value. Thats what inspires me to share. I have had plenty of sessions for the same$$ at some of the advertisers here that fell short of expectations especially in the gfe area. And at that bs private club where you give your identity to join which fyi is a really stupid option. So if you have any evidence that i get payback show me. I dont...i pay$$ and get kicked out after my hours up like everyone else. But as a repeat customer im sure i get a reservation when i want it...like any good restaurant. That doesnt make me a shill.
Then why do you have second handle as "Comedian"? Isnt that kinda sneaky?

themandude

Joanne gave me herpes
one more comment and then back to reviews

Pokler
Whats your agenda? You critiscise reviews of providers on this board, yet on another rival board you mainly endorse a members only service service thats banned here. Agenda?
Im not comedian. Who else are you?
Lets enjoy this board.
Vermeer was at least funny. You're not.

And here are some rules you should reread.
22) Please do not post about anything you do not have first hand information about, or about which you know you can't post about on UG, or for any other reason that you would post "I saw on another website". In other words if you need to post anything which remotely resembles ""I saw on another website"..... DON'T.

OFFICIAL UG POLICY that if you don't inhabit a certain price range, then SHUT THE FUCK UP about people who do.

1) Thou shalt not post with a hidden agenda, nor knowingly post false information. Thou shalt not make assertions or accusations without stating their basis.

It is our opinion that themandude IS the same poster as thecomedian (and others) and that they are certainly shills for joanne and her several operations. We have not yet made good on our threat to them, but we will.