The Wild Wild West Side in the '80's!

The loading docks were recessed into the building and a few trailers were left parked overnight. You would go up the stairs and behind the trailers or inside. Constant flow of cars with guys dropping off friend then circle block and next guy would get a turn. Girl wouldn’t get in a car with multiple guys. Precinct was 2 blocks away.

Yeah, it was bad. I stopped for a girl while I was inside my car. Rolled down the window, and she small-talked me, while five other girls charged my car like maniac hyenas.

And the one at the window opened my door and pulled open the locks, and the others opened my doors and attempted to all get in my car at the same time.

The one at my window was trying to hold me down, while the others attacked, and with the tip of my right foot with all half way in my car holding onto the doors, I hit the gas with all my doors flailing in the wind with them cursing me and falling down.

They were strong when they hunted in packs. And there was no doubt in my mind, I was getting rolled big time, if not worse, if I didnt surrendered my cash.

But, they were hot looking and dressed even hotter and they were ruthless, fearless “Bad Girls!!!”

But, I still went back because you couldn’t beat the price, and made sure I found one with none of her friends in sight.

But, outdoor orgies, that was out of my league. I was brought up Roman Catholic and I was an altar boy.
That wouldn’t have gone well for you.
The Manhattan street walkers were a different breed.
They gang up to distract you.
They worked together, probably with the same pimp. Once inside, they will look for shit to steal.
A friend of mine, let a girl in to get out of the rain. ( he said) while he was waiting to get his truck unloaded. She wanted $10 to get out. He paid.
his biggest mistake was telling me. Lol.

I took a company van to w 27st. To make a delivery.
They tried to get in but I knew better and always kept all doors locked. Besides, I was making a delivery on that block and didn’t need a customer’s employee seeing me messing with the local talent.

I cruised that area up to where the JJC is now in my Box truck for years. It’s harder for them to gang up on a truck. :)
Although, I did get my pocket picked once while my pants were down.
a $30 lesson.

Always half naked honey’s around.
But too many eyes during the day.

I always liked the Hunts Point strolls more. Especially in a truck early mornings. Easy to blend in.

I have so many great stories of the WWW from the early '80's.....
First BJ I ever paid for was right outside the Lincoln Tunnel. Latina girl in a miniskirt, heels, and a jacket.
She actually had knee pads on!!! She took me first and then my friend, bbj, on her knees by the side of
the car for $10 each!!! CIM which she then spit.... Totally sexy, the big hair and hoop earrings....

First BJ I ever paid for was right outside the Lincoln Tunnel. Latina girl in a miniskirt, heels, and a jacket.
She actually had knee pads on!!! She took me first and then my friend, bbj, on her knees by the side of
the car for $10 each!!! CIM which she then spit.... Totally sexy, the big hair and hoop earrings....
Too funny.
Although not as funny as when Bill Clinton was going to speak at one of the Ivy league collages (I forget which one) . This was after Lewinsky. A feminist group was going to occupy the front rows all wearing knee pads. The college president begged them not to and for some reason they agreed.

Too funny.
Although not as funny as when Bill Clinton was going to speak at one of the Ivy league collages (I forget which one) . This was after Lewinsky. A feminist group was going to occupy the front rows all wearing knee pads. The college president begged them not to and for some reason they agreed.
I think it was Andy Bleiler Monica’s high school drama teacher that first relayed the knee pad story. He also had an affair with her for several years. I think about the cigar from time to time as I smoked then and had couple of girls roll play the for me. Dress and cim too. Those were the days

Hilarious!!! Knee pads!!!