The Wild Wild West Side in the '80's!

Such great memories from the Wild Wild West Side in the '80's!
This should be a whole new thread.. Me and my friends would leave the bar and drive my van into west side at like 2 a.m... we had a regular girl Sherry we'd go find .. one would be in the van getting a hummer and the other 3 or 4 would be waiting on line outside the van waiting their turn in the winter. 20 bucks a head ! Thus began my life of debauchery !

This should be a whole new thread.. Me and my friends would leave the bar and drive my van into west side at like 2 a.m... we had a regular girl Sherry we'd go find .. one would be in the van getting a hummer and the other 3 or 4 would be waiting on line outside the van waiting their turn in the winter. 20 bucks a head ! Thus began my life of debauchery !
Every monger of a certain age should watch the Netflix docuseries Crime Scene Story of the Times Square Killer--it will bring memories of Times Square in the late 70's early 80's a bygone era--also an interesting true story about a lunatic sicko who killed over 100 women--most of them working girls--these ladies had a hard enough job without trying to dodge serial killers.

That was my beginning. Drove there in my 1968 Chevy Malibu.
First time we went there it was a show out in the open. We had girls with us and they didn’t blink. Dude was giving some girls a hard time they hanged up and beat his ass. Few minutes later plain clothes came and beat his as again. Never saw stuff like this in my life.

First time we went there it was a show out in the open. We had girls with us and they didn’t blink. Dude was giving some girls a hard time they hanged up and beat his ass. Few minutes later plain clothes came and beat his as again. Never saw stuff like this in my life.
Who hung who up and beat someone's ass?

The cops didn’t care about the open air orgy just the guy causing trouble. We learned a lesson that night.
Yeah, it was bad. I stopped for a girl while I was inside my car. Rolled down the window, and she small-talked me, while five other girls charged my car like maniac hyenas.

And the one at the window opened my door and pulled open the locks, and the others opened my doors and attempted to all get in my car at the same time.

The one at my window was trying to hold me down, while the others attacked, and with the tip of my right foot with all half way in my car holding onto the doors, I hit the gas with all my doors flailing in the wind with them cursing me and falling down.

They were strong when they hunted in packs. And there was no doubt in my mind, I was getting rolled big time, if not worse, if I didnt surrendered my cash.

But, they were hot looking and dressed even hotter and they were ruthless, fearless “Bad Girls!!!”

But, I still went back because you couldn’t beat the price, and made sure I found one with none of her friends in sight.

But, outdoor orgies, that was out of my league. I was brought up Roman Catholic and I was an altar boy.