The Ultimate Party

pokler

Power Bottom
I went to dinner the other night with some guys and the conversation went down memory lane about different parties we've been to such as Big D's , SVT, Lido Room, Hot Lap dance etc etc. .. We all told war stories of good times. Then this one dude , the oldest and most experience started talking about parties he'd been to thrown by some guy that blew all others away. Girls giving free blow jobs, girls going down on each other in the open , dildo's and much more. I asked him who was the guy who threw the parties and he couldn't recall .. then he remembered .. " it was this dude Slinky "

Sorry I missed them...

I was a lurker back then (kinda still am) and I could never get the courage up to go. Kept thinking I'm gonna walk in and see a bunch of my subordinates or relatives or something. I'd probably still wuss out of going but damn I'm sorry I never went when I had the chance.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was a lurker back then (kinda still am) and I could never get the courage up to go. Kept thinking I'm gonna walk in and see a bunch of my subordinates or relatives or something. I'd probably still wuss out of going but damn I'm sorry I never went when I had the chance.
That was my thought too as I was driving into Manhattan for my first one.
But then I figured, they are there too so where is the judgement.

pokler

Power Bottom
I read the party threads. A lot of people bitching they were too crowded , albeit well organized. I don't like crowds so don't know if I'd like it.

i remember party once uptown nyc townhouse, 2nd floor had dancers you'd meet and maybe get a cheap lap dance, and man was i shocked when the dancer i liked took me to the 3rd floor, it was an all out orgy with dim lighting.. found the nearest seat and got head from a sexy latina with a beautiful round ass for like .8 , something about watching her friend getting fucked right next to us was surprising exciting. this was back in like 2008 i want to say maybe earlier. That night was an eyeopener for me about the underground scene that existed..

billyS

Reign of Terror
Also once you finally get a room with a girl a big line of people waiting for you to finish so they can use it. Too much pressure perhaps .
That was a problem at one of the parties in midtown but more so for the girls. They were there to make money and didn't want to wait for rooms to open up.
So this one chic blew me in the bathroom and @Thorn walked in on us. He acting as a bouncer for Slinky and he let it go but told the girl to wait for a room next time.

That didn't hold as by the end of the night that living room became the infamous Caligula room with people just waiting for a spot on one of the couches or behind the couch.

There were people fucking everywhere.
I was doing a woc doggie and right next to me was a guy being ridden by a Latina.
Across on the other couch there were three guys one in RCG, one getting a bbbj with the girl kneeling in front of him one in regular cg.
Behind the couch some dude was pounding a WOC flat doggie on the floor It was insane.

And there were guys queded up wairifoe a spot. I had started in the kitchette getting a bbbj before a spot on the couch opened up and I walked buck naked with a raging hardon across the room to secure the spot

Good times.