The time i fake my death at an AMP

I haven't been mongering much lately due to my limited time and also funds. However, with the love of this community, I check the forums daily to read everyone's experiences and shed any light if needed.

Since I have not posted in a while, i wanted to share an experience that i had about a year or two ago.

A few years ago, Hicksville area was a crawling ground for many AMPS (Asian Massage Parlor). If you couldn't find an AMP within 10mins, then you're either not looking hard enough or not looking at all. There was an AMP reviewed on here and ofcourse is now closed.

So I frequent this amp a few times, however the service level started to deplete, mainly with the ugly mamasan being robotic and just wanted to move everyone like a conveyor built. I could have easily found another place, but they were just a few blocks walk from my job (back then).

One day, I had a really stressful day at work. I knew i needed to get away and relax, get my mind away from work and just reset my mind. I went over, paid for the hour and she rushed me out within 35mins. As angry as I was, I just did not have the mental ability to fight back.

The following week after that massage I returned. Now you are probably saying to yourselves,''why why why'. I was a sucker for just a walk over instead driving down to a few blocks. She started the same rush massage, and of course I was ready this time.

As she began her massage, apromixately 20mins into it, i slowed my breathing down. I knew how to control my breathing as I have been free diving for many years. I stopped moving and went into a meditated relaxation trans..basically played dead.

I slowly pushed some Saliva out of my mouth, with my mouth fully open and eyes closed. She moved up from my feet to my shoulders and it is around now that she would start the 'soft touch', but i heard her said 'HI!'

The 'Hi!' was a more high pitched low voice. This 'Hi' had a shocked and scared tone to it. She pushed my left arm off of the table, since i did not flipped over as yet, i let the arm fell without tension. I felt alittle pain from it hitting the side of the table, but I didnt flinched!

She said 'Hi! Hi!' and pushed my back to the side in an effort to awake me . I continue to lay motionless, and I'm about 1min into holding my breath. She screamed something in chinese and within 3 secs another girl ran into the room.

They began to walk quickly among themselves and either one of them put their hand towards my nose. I knew they were trying to feel for breathing. I am coming up to 2mins, so i started exhaling slowly. I needed to let out some co2.

At this point i heard a phone unlock, and the second girl started to speak in Chinese to someone..I was not sure if the cops were going to be called, or their next move. I jumped up with a twitch and they both screamed.

They girl who was massaging me got very angry and pushed against my chest while saying 'why you play game..no more here'. She threw my cloths at me and told me 'put on no come back'.

I got dressed and the first girl was crying. She pushed me out like a cattle in a texas farm. I turned around few times and said this is what you get for bad service....

Slammed! she shut the door on me. A few days later i text her, no response. I called, went to busy after one ring. I had a buddy of mine called and he was able to get straight through. So, they obviously blocked my number.

I never went back there and a few months later they along with many other AMPs in the area disappeared.

There you have it....a deadly prank lol

I haven't been mongering much lately due to my limited time and also funds. However, with the love of this community, I check the forums daily to read everyone's experiences and shed any light if needed.

Since I have not posted in a while, i wanted to share an experience that i had about a year or two ago.

A few years ago, Hicksville area was a crawling ground for many AMPS (Asian Massage Parlor). If you couldn't find an AMP within 10mins, then you're either not looking hard enough or not looking at all. There was an AMP reviewed on here and ofcourse is now closed.

So I frequent this amp a few times, however the service level started to deplete, mainly with the ugly mamasan being robotic and just wanted to move everyone like a conveyor built. I could have easily found another place, but they were just a few blocks walk from my job (back then).

One day, I had a really stressful day at work. I knew i needed to get away and relax, get my mind away from work and just reset my mind. I went over, paid for the hour and she rushed me out within 35mins. As angry as I was, I just did not have the mental ability to fight back.

The following week after that massage I returned. Now you are probably saying to yourselves,''why why why'. I was a sucker for just a walk over instead driving down to a few blocks. She started the same rush massage, and of course I was ready this time.

As she began her massage, apromixately 20mins into it, i slowed my breathing down. I knew how to control my breathing as I have been free diving for many years. I stopped moving and went into a meditated relaxation trans..basically played dead.

I slowly pushed some Saliva out of my mouth, with my mouth fully open and eyes closed. She moved up from my feet to my shoulders and it is around now that she would start the 'soft touch', but i heard her said 'HI!'

The 'Hi!' was a more high pitched low voice. This 'Hi' had a shocked and scared tone to it. She pushed my left arm off of the table, since i did not flipped over as yet, i let the arm fell without tension. I felt alittle pain from it hitting the side of the table, but I didnt flinched!

She said 'Hi! Hi!' and pushed my back to the side in an effort to awake me . I continue to lay motionless, and I'm about 1min into holding my breath. She screamed something in chinese and within 3 secs another girl ran into the room.

They began to walk quickly among themselves and either one of them put their hand towards my nose. I knew they were trying to feel for breathing. I am coming up to 2mins, so i started exhaling slowly. I needed to let out some co2.

At this point i heard a phone unlock, and the second girl started to speak in Chinese to someone..I was not sure if the cops were going to be called, or their next move. I jumped up with a twitch and they both screamed.

They girl who was massaging me got very angry and pushed against my chest while saying 'why you play game..no more here'. She threw my cloths at me and told me 'put on no come back'.

I got dressed and the first girl was crying. She pushed me out like a cattle in a texas farm. I turned around few times and said this is what you get for bad service....

Slammed! she shut the door on me. A few days later i text her, no response. I called, went to busy after one ring. I had a buddy of mine called and he was able to get straight through. So, they obviously blocked my number.

I never went back there and a few months later they along with many other AMPs in the area disappeared.

There you have it....a deadly prank lol
You don't waste your time getting angry; you just get revenge. Do you care to share with this board the breathing technique that afforded you such a relaxed state? I assure you, it is not to pull the same prank but just to enjoy such a state of relaxation. But, thank you for such a unique contribution.

This is pretty funny. I usually just take a ‘grower’ before my visit and watch the frustration increase on the girls face once her hand gets tired. I usually get two pops from this trick.

You don't waste your time getting angry; you just get revenge. Do you care to share with this board the breathing technique that afforded you such a relaxed state? I assure you, it is not to pull the same prank but just to enjoy such a state of relaxation. But, thank you for such a unique contribution.
I am actually an ex diver :) Take few deep breaths to oxygenate your blood. Take deep breaths and hold it for 2 secs...release. Do this for 3-4 times then finally let everything out of your lungs and breath in very little oxygen and exhale. Now you are pretty much replenishing a little oxygen at a time with your body already having enough in your blood stream. Im not a dr..but that is what i was taught many many years ago in the service.

Glad you guys love this :)

I am actually an ex diver :) Take few deep breaths to oxygenate your blood. Take deep breaths and hold it for 2 secs...release. Do this for 3-4 times then finally let everything out of your lungs and breath in very little oxygen and exhale. Now you are pretty much replenishing a little oxygen at a time with your body already having enough in your blood stream. Im not a dr..but that is what i was taught many many years ago in the service.

Bet that helps a lot in ... ah ... other forms of diving ..

V

Thank you, SlickRick. I have always been interested in breathing techniques. Your post has brought it to the forefront of my mind again. Thank you for the explanation. You learned it in the service so it must be a bona fide legitimate practice based on fact for the survival of a man engaged in military action. Let me ask you if you have heard of this guy recently, Wim Hof? By simple breathing and exposure to ice cold conditions he changed his entire bodily chemistry and has become sort of super human. They inject him with viruses and bacteria and the parasites do not thrive in his body and die. He climbed Mount Everest in his shorts, no air tanks, and no warm clothing. He did a marathon through the dessert without water. He meditates in his shorts in frigid temperatures and swims in ice water for long periods and his core temperature never changes. And all this, only by breathing. He is also known to be just a good dude, not really making money on this method but just sharing it for mankind's benefit. He has become ridiculously popular as of late. If you find the time, tell me what you think. I left one link here but via internet there are just too many.

He is about 60 and is in superb health.
For a monger it is good to have such robust strength and the ability to dissolve infections as we might be exposed to ladies from all over the world and aside from the popular viruses and bacterias that we all know about there are many HPV's and 79 million Americans are infected.
I know I have strayed off course from your original sort of goof at the AMP but your goof was based on sound science and a discipline that you mastered in the armed forces so I respect your opinion.

Thank you, SlickRick.
Peace and Health, Brothers.

Some studies indicate that any amount of blood-flow restriction to the brain can cause neurological damage - one doesn't have to "pass out" in order for cell death to occur. I remember as a teenager when the fainting game became popular and all the "experts" saying how terrible an idea it would be to play it.

I'm curious if BDSM play spaces or providers have any kind of professional liability insurance. I'd imagine breath play would be the one thing that would be too risk-inherent to ever be covered should something happen.

It's kind of interesting that in a lot of BDSM play spaces the one thing which is totally out of bounds in breath play
Good point. I was involved with a pro-domme many years ago. I only saw her in paid sessions at her place perhaps 6 times a year but we would meet up at scene parties and have drinks and dinner out. There was no breath play in our sessions but a fair amount when we'd hang out together. I was introduced to it by a new German gf who really enjoyed being asphyxiated. It wasn't my thing until I saw how much it turned her on. She also said (back in the eighties) "all girls like to be beaten up a little." This was a revelation to me. I've since concluded that she wasn't wrong, subject to the condition that they feel completely safe in their environment and relationship. I suppose that's what makes it play.

Some studies indicate that any amount of blood-flow restriction to the brain can cause neurological damage - one doesn't have to "pass out" in order for cell death to occur. I remember as a teenager when the fainting game became popular and all the "experts" saying how terrible an idea it would be to play it.

I'm curious if BDSM play spaces or providers have any kind of professional liability insurance. I'd imagine breath play would be the one thing that would be too risk-inherent to ever be covered should something happen.
I've had a measure of concern about that. When I first tried it, I was worried about delayed effects and maybe even emboli. Other than some extreme facesitting, I haven't done it in over ten years. As I've gotten older, I've developed more respect for health in general.