The rules of bouncing

I would love to hear some experienced folks chime in with stories and opinions on how to deal with bait & switch scenarios in different sorts of contexts. If you’ve made an appointment with an in-call, show up, and you’ve clearly been had, do you just bounce? How about at an amp?

In particular I wonder about outcalls from agencies. If a girl shows up at your hotel and she was clearly misrepresented by a website or a verbal promise or whatever, should you at least pay for her cab? On the one hand you have blatant false advertising- this is not what you agreed too. On the other hand she’s already incurred an expense that shouldn’t necessarily be hers, and as a hobbyist, you’re buying into a certain amount of risk by dealing with an unregulated market. Is anything owed in this situation?

When i used to have outcall girls, i never refused one although i should have, so i don't know how that works.

incalls is easy, i've bounced on several, when they open the door and they aren't up to your standards just politely say "sorry, you are not what i expected" and walk out.

Incall-- Just say no if you dont like what you see

Outcall-- Although not technically your fault I have given outcall girls I've rejected a twenty or so for their time. Wasting a few bucks is better than the alternative IMO.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Incall-- Just say no if you dont like what you see

Outcall-- Although not technically your fault I have given outcall girls I've rejected a twenty or so for their time. Wasting a few bucks is better than the alternative IMO.
You and I get skewered on the board for our spending ways, but hell, it's worth $10 or $20 just for an easier exit.

Yes old buddy totally agree.Twenty lousy bucks to avoid a scene is not the end of the world. If you are in this game of ours those kind of scenarios are the cost of doing business.

Last edited:
You and I get skewered on the board for our spending ways, but hell, it's worth $10 or $20 just for an easier exit.
I had a girl show up and (somehow) I was shrewd enough to meet her at the subway stop. On the way over to my place she tells me that her brother lives in my neighborhood, and she stabbed him in the stomach with a knife because he was an asshole. I gave her forty and told her to go home. When I get home my phone rings and the pimp starts yelling at me. I explain the story and he replies the "she doesn't ever have a bruddah".. I explain that I don't know who is telling the truth but I don't ever want a deranged woman near my junk. Strangely he accepted my explanation.

I gave her forty and told her to go home. When I get home my phone rings and the pimp starts yelling at me.
Jesus, I would think $40 for the trip was very reasonable. I would be pretty thrown off getting a phone call from a pimp that was indignant about it.

Thanks for the points above; I guess you should always be prepared to at least take a minor hit for travel expenses. Thoughts that trouble me even more are dance and dash scenarios. I don’t really see what sort of recourse you’d have (besides publicizing it here to help others, obviously). I was reading a story somewhere in which the girl showed up, collected her envelop and then insisted the guy shower, claiming this was a rule of hers. Once the guy gets the shower going he hears her opening the door and just barely manages to stop her. Whatever, I guess it happens.

Rules to bouncing lol. Just get up and go. I've done this plenty of times. Same with sending outcalls home, Thought i understand why some guys would still give them something. After i was lied to by one asian outcall (was told a nice youngin was on the way and it was this oldie instead whom i had reluctently took before) thou, i stopped putting up with it. Best way is to let them know before the girl get's there. "hey if those pics are fake or anything i'm not paying for anything. Do you have other girls if that's the case?" Most will either tell you yea and be cool if you don't like um or won't bother sending anyone over.

Incalls is super easy. Just turn around and walk away lol. I've had a few try to follow me but be clear and polite and its not really a problem.