The Real Story

In this section I will tell a number of stories and discuss a number of topics that I hope will prove informative and possibly entertaining to the UG community at large. I intend to tell the complete and unvarnished truth and touch in-depth on a number of issues that don't get enough coverage on the other parts of the board.

I intend to discuss my own pathology as well as get into some of the strange and interesting things I've seen over the last 20 years. This will not only be about the whats, but also the whys, from both sides of the fence. So sit back and enjoy the ride.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
It's guess it's a good thing I was out sick all week - I was going to do away with this subsection since it was inactive. Boy am I glad I didn't.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Slinky, don't do away with it. Sometimes it is too much to read at one time but good to come back to. Please leave it up.

Ummmm, have you looked at all the OTHER great threads The Real Story has started in this section?

He's posted SHITLOADS of excellent stuff.

Last edited:
Perhaps it is time for me to speak again. Per the ticker on the site, the last time I visited was June 16th of last year, since which time I have principally been on the road to "recovery"...whatever that means.

It's not as sexy as she thinks (or hopes)

Several times now — no doubt due to my proclivity to sometimes select less expensive providers — I have encountered the woman who tries to speed up my climax by saying something supposedly sexy, like "good cock .. good cock". Best of all this is typically said in a totally unconvincing voice, as if she were reading off the lottery numbers.

Does anyone else have a non-sexy "turn on" to share?

Sometimes I run into some one who is not into it and not hiding it, at least not verbally. When she makes a face like she doesn't like, it actually puts me on the drive and I f the brains out of them

Construction technologies

As a result, for approximately one month we had to work with and accommodate untrained set-up crews that were passing through and working closely to our active construction areas. The collocation of work crews - theirs and ours - also created occasional traffic congestion around the building, which increased the potential risk of a vehicular incident.
To address this situation, our safety director briefed the leaders of the set-up crews on what would be required of their workers to maintain compliance and adherence with Bob Moore Construction's safety program and OSHA standards. This included the use of hard hats, explanations regarding safety tape and tripping hazards and other issues. Once the set-up crews began their work, our safety director and site superintendent monitored their compliance and implemented corrective actions as necessary. Our work crews were also reminded during their daily safety briefings to watch closely for the set-up crews and their vehicles.