The Real Asia 516-408-0010

Okay guys, I'm hanging the cleats up after this one (of course until the urge come again). Called to get hourly rate over the phone and I was quoted $60 and got the address. The address is a private residence so I will not be posting that. When I get there a woman in her 70s or 80s greats me at the door and almost walked out. She walked me to the room, told me to get undressed and closed the door. The room was nice, with a nice temperature and had current music playing softly.

As I'm getting undressed another woman walks in and greets me and says her name is NaNa. She is in a skimpy dress and I would say between 40 and 50. She had a cute face and some huge boobs, which got me really turned on. She left the room for a minute to give house fee of $60 to the older lady I'm assuming and came right back in while I'm still getting undressed.

I get onto the table and she starts a massage which was not the worst but certainly not the best. She was very playful spanking me while doing the massage. The towel that was there must've been on for less than 3 minutes. During the massage, there was absolutely no oil or cream used. After about 15-20 minutes she told me to flip. She read me the menu, $60 for hj, $80 for bj, and $100 for fs.

I took the $100 for fs, but I told her I wanted her to start me with a bj. Gave her the cash she disappeared for another 2 min and got undressed. To be honest, she looked better in the dress because it hid some belly fat she had. But, those boobs were amazing. Haven't seen boobs that big in years with my ex, so it was a real turn on for me. She started sucking my balls and gently stroking me cock. She then slowly moved up and I was titty fucking her. After than she moved up and put those beautiful knockers in my face. She went back down and put the condom on with her mouth and I couldn't help but pop. You can tell she was a little upset and she said oh no, and still jumped on my cock although I already started cumming. (The little guy is a little above average in lenght, but I'm think as well). She rode me for a minute or 2 and realized I was done lol. I don't know if you normally get 2 pops in an hour or she was just going to do it for me because I came so fast, but she offered me a hj after, which I respectfully declined. She has a nice paper towel and alcohol cleanup.

Thought I was going to be rushed out of there but she came back in, put her dress on and massaged my legs feet while still teasing the little guy. She seemed obsessed with the little guy, she asked if I was sure no hj and I said I'm sure. The she grabbed it and started playing with the little guy and said that she wants to see me soon so I can fuck her.

She helped me get dressed, walked me out and said see you soon. NaNa's service was outstanding and looked like she really wanted to please me. I would highly recommend this place, at least I would recommend NaNa.

P.S. I parked around the street because I didn't want to leave the car on a main road infront of the house.

Went last night asked for NaNa she was off. Old woman said I have new girl..didn't understand her name but my hearing is going lol. Any how she had medium build massage-no oil was like a very fast soft touch with circular motions all over my back I told her to slow down and concentrate on my buttocks and the region below. She took direction on flip read me the menu - I wasn't in the mood for anything more than he. She took her time and I popped. Overall she was a 5 out of 10 but she was very nice put my socks on while I was on table and dressed me . Oh after impooped gave decent leg/foot massage . I took 1/2for 4 he was 60 more but I did get full access to her b's and southern region with my hands. 60 he/80bj/100 fs.

It's was an ok experience a little pricey for what I usually pay for 1/2 hr ...but at least girl wasn't an old hag and was very friendly.

Went here last week. Had the girl with the big knockers and opted for the Hour. Massage sucked, but whatever. On the flip I opted for FS for 100. That was very lackluster. She was quite lazy and was not happy that i didn't cum super fast so i wound up settling for an average as fuck blowjob. Clean up was ok. I was shorted 20-25 minutes, but I wasn't going to sit there and argue over $20, I just won't go back.

Was here last week.
Private house opposite VW dealer. As a matter of fact, they seem to be renting their drive way to a landscaper?

I called ahead and arrive promptly. Rang bell and was let in within 40secs(rang twice). Apon entering i see a 40-50 lady with really nice breast dressed in a nighty! First breath of air inside was VERY stink. It smell like a really nasty Chinese fish market or actually worst since its a small house. Infront of me a bowl filled to the top with snack size chocolate.

She walked me into room and said $50 for 30min. When i pay, i usually display what i have ($140) so they know what i am there for...

So, after i gave $40, she said no $50! i said forget it ..and tried to take money out of her hand and she said no..i said i want massage w/ fs for 30mins..and showing her the rest..and she kept looking at me like i am a mona lisa on the wall!

I tried again to take my $40 and leave..but she said 'ok ..you new..this time only'

I laid on table..and she came back in and started ST...no massage! said turn over...and started cbj..at this point i was angry..mostly at myself for not turning around at 1/ the scent...2/ the hussle...3/ the older face!

anyways...i'm there i paid...and i was sure getting my $140 worth it!! i had her ride for 10mins..then turn around and beat her really hard doggytyle. I was so hardcore and brutal!

Then missionary..all i could think about is 'trying to hussle me...'

She was really screaming...but in an enjoyable way!

Now the funny part....i pop..lay down and clean up began..very thorough.

after clean up..i got up to get dressed..and my ab/stomach muscles started to lock up...so much pain! i had to kept stretching back to unlock it ...so literally...bending down to pull up pants etc..sock..omg!! and she is there looking at me so weird....omg
KARMA is a BITCH

her name is Nah Nah ....and other girl/grandma is Penny...did not see penny.

I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER RETURN!

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
You switched from saying you paid 40 to saying 140. I'm guessing it was 140 because you got FS.

You short changed their price by $10, so I am not sure why you are complaining that they were trying to hustle you. What was the scam you think they were running?

You switched from saying you paid 40 to saying 140. I'm guessing it was 140 because you got FS.

You short changed their price by $10, so I am not sure why you are complaining that they were trying to hustle you. What was the scam you think they were running?

sorry for the lack info, was typing this really fast on mobile.

When i called she said $40 for 30mins $60 hr.

When i arrived she said $50. After alittle back and forth..we settled for $140 for 30min massage w/ fs. Instead i only got FS with ST.

I was actually looking forward for the massage as my back was a bit sore.

Despite reading reviews, still took a gamble and visited this place. Unfortunately it is still two very old ladies working. One could have been a looker in her younger days, as even now I would label her as a gilf. I left because was looking for someone younger than myself.

There was no weird smell.
On OCR so not too discrete but at night is tolerable.

Lady who opened the door looked like she could be pushing 60.
The other one that she tried to get my to take, I would say is pushing 50 but decently maintained. Wore a tight strapless dress (this is the gilf)

Raining and dark tonight good conditions to slip into this highly visible location. Door opened by TINA, a fortiesish I thought good looking woman. She was wearing a skimpy sleeveless legless red asian dress. Had flawless makeup and grabbed my crotch and ass shortly after walking in. Took me to a small bedroom with massage table closed door. I asked prices and she said 140 total for EVERYTHING. I said I just wanted HJ and DATY. She said 100 and I agreed. She was gone about 10 minutes while I got undressed. I could hear a dude talking in Chinese which suprised me. She finally returned and slipped right out of her dress. Really nice smooth body.nice ass and adequate tits with eraser nips which I immediately stimulated with my tongue. Moved for FIV to realize smooth as a que ball down below. She rather rushed me into my back on the table. Lubed up my balls and dick and lowered her smooth vaj onto my waiting face. Twat was oderless, smooth and sweet. Fantastic HJ but just too quick. I did shoot a larger load that usual due to her skills. Only criticism was just too short....probably only 10 to15 min. Superb cleanup with a cup of mouthwash for me at the end. Probably would repeat but I'd have to slow her down. I have to say exceptionally smooth and tasty pussy.

Stopped by a couple of weeks ago and saw Jenny. Medium build, healthy B’s or small C’s, and I’d put her age at an Asian early 40’s. I gave her 160 total for the half. Massage was nothing special with only a modest amount of of playfulness. Covered up, CG and then mish. Offered a bottle of water and left. Just routine stuff, but she was very nice and pleasant. This place has been here for years which is amazing in itself.

Page 10. 355 ocr theres 2 reviews on this place it has been there for ever it is the worst location rite on a main drag in residential neighborhood i have been there my review is on 355