The Queen's Real Estate market

I drove past on the way from the store tonight, and there were 2 women out front, dressed in typical 40th rd winter garb (scarf, overcoat etc). They're not even a lottle bit attractive.
I need to move now. Sell before the market really tanks
Im not waiting another 6 years for the housing prices to get back to where they are now.

I drove past on the way from the store tonight, and there were 2 women out front, dressed in typical 40th rd winter garb (scarf, overcoat etc). They're not even a lottle bit attractive.
I need to move now. Sell before the market really tanks
Im not waiting another 6 years for the housing prices to get back to where they are now.
To clarify, the neighborhood is tanking.

Are you talking about 2 family in Woodhaven and Richmond Hills or Flushing. Honestly even the one family in flushing is approaching 1 million. The real estate market going to bustafter the elections in my opinion
Sorry I was talking about real estate in South Queens. Unaffordable for many folks these days.

Are you talking about 2 family in Woodhaven and Richmond Hills or Flushing. Honestly even the one family in flushing is approaching 1 million. The real estate market going to bustafter the elections in my opinion
Yes. Hopefully it lasts until halfway through Trumps second term. Houses here are way up now. They were down 5 years back. And 5 years before that, they were where they are now. I don't want to be in this dump when prices tank. Sell high, buy low.

Didnt mean to derail, I know there is a thread for this talk.

Anyway, blatant in your face advertising is not going to help. There were spas a few years back, but they were discreet.

I dont like to look at Flushing as an example, because Flushing may as well be China. Where else would you see high priced, sought after real estate coupled with 24/7 street walkers, and permanent police stands?? Only Flushing.

Yes. Hopefully it lasts until halfway through Trumps second term. Houses here are way up now. They were down 5 years back. And 5 years before that, they were where they are now. I don't want to be in this dump when prices tank. Sell high, buy low.

Anyway, blatant in your face advertising is not going to help. There were spas a few years back, but they were discreet.

I dont like to look at Flushing as an example, because Flushing may as well be China. Where else would you see high priced, sought after real estate coupled with 24/7 street walkers, and permanent police stands?? Only Flushing.
Anywhere within striking distance to Manhattan is prime real estate. Its been on a steady incline for at least 40 years with a few slumps here and there. If you own something, you are not going to lose. Even during the Manhattan 911, after the initial fear factor slump but while the site was still smoldering, the market was on the rise again. People are fighting to get in and others are fighting to get out.

That's a fact lol

Anywhere within striking distance to Manhattan is prime real estate. Its been on a steady incline for at least 40 years with a few slumps here and there. If you own something, you are not going to lose. Even during the Manhattan 911, after the initial fear factor slump but while the site was still smoldering, the market was on the rise again. People are fighting to get in and others are fighting to get out.
Any and everything in 4 Boros is gold

Not true. If it were, the prices wouldnt fluctuate with the ups and down of the economy. To a multi,multi-imillionaire, the difference between 3 mil and 1.5 is negligible. The difference between 800k and 500k to the average Joe Shmoe is life altering.

As usual, everyone will be blindsided. People who should never own property will be defaulting. Young single moms desperate for money. Cats and dogs living together.

As a general rule, if you dont see droves of truat funs hipsters moving in, thats a good sign the prices are risiculously inflated. Unless of course, as was stayed, it's Little China. The Chinaman lives by different rules.

Not true. If it were, the prices wouldnt fluctuate with the ups and down of the economy. To a multi,multi-imillionaire, the difference between 3 mil and 1.5 is negligible. The difference between 800k and 500k to the average Joe Shmoe is life altering.

As usual, everyone will be blindsided. People who should never own property will be defaulting. Young single moms desperate for money. Cats and dogs living together.

As a general rule, if you dont see droves of truat funs hipsters moving in, thats a good sign the prices are risiculously inflated. Unless of course, as was stayed, it's Little China. The Chinaman lives by different rules.
If your house went from 800 to 500 it was never really worth 800. As long as you don’t pull out equity it shouldn’t matter.