The Ocean

Thank you

If you hold this thread up to your ear you can hear the roar of the ocean. That's how empty it is!!
Thank you for this information, Troutman.

Since I have the sound muted on my computer here in the office, I never would have known about the ocean thing.

Sound must really travel well to hear the sound in the ocean in Vermont!

I should have put my skiing trip adventure here. There are a lot of skiers that go to Vermont and further North. There should be good stuff here.

A buddy of mine lives near Plattsburgh now, and he swears there's nothing going on up that way. I'm not sure if he knows what he's talking about though, he's such a newbie.

I did try searching online for him though. Couldn't find anything worth mentioning. I was surprised that I couldn't find anything in Burlington. Figured that would be a hot spot with all the colleges there. I'll check it out when I head up there this winter for some R&R.

Last edited:
I have a buddy of mine that has a ski house right next to burlington. There is not much there but I have not checked since the winter.

There used to be an air force base in Plattsburgh, so one would think it would be Liberty City of the North. (Liberty City= bar zone adjacent to Clark Field outside Manila).

Wasn't there a stip club in barre VT called Planet Rock. I was a VT strip club once and it wasn't all that bad. Had a nice lap dance area. But what got me was that the girls danced 3 songs. One song, bathing suit, the second stripping naked and the third they would go out into the audience and give a short grind of a dollar. And that made up their set. A little milage in lap dance room. Take out was available, once they found out I was from the NYC area. All wanted to get the hell out of VT.

About 2 years ago I hit a place in White River Jct called Hardbodies. It was located in the back end of a bowling alley. Strange setup, but the girls were cute and friendly. No mileage to speak of, but better than nothing.

You guys don't know where to look,

There are many many different women in the Northern NE area. in fact, I can suggest a few, but not out in the open. Let's just say for as little as $$ you can have a great time. If you go to $$$ you will have the time of your life. This board is dead in NE because most do not know of it.

There used to be an air force base in Plattsburgh, so one would think it would be Liberty City of the North. (Liberty City= bar zone adjacent to Clark Field outside Manila).

Plattsburg AFB was a SAC base. On 2 occasions I had very temporary duty there. B52's flew out of there. On both occasions I noted about 30 B52 parked but ready to go on a moment's notice. Since at the time, it was US DOD policy to maintain 1/3 of fixed wing nuclear strike capability in the air at all times, there were probably a dozen or more 52's off flying over northern canada at the time. It was also a sobering thought at the time that I was within close proximity to a large number of nuclear weapons including those onboard the B52 ready to go.

All personnel on SAC bases were kept on a very tight leash and off-base activities kept to a very minimum and a "liberty city" would never have developed.

I was also at Clark AFB on several occasions and certainly did take advantage of the availability of the girls in Angels City.

As far as the rest of northern new york and new england, there is a paucity of working girls available, but if one has the time and resources, NP4P local talent can be found.