The night that I fell in love with a Monger!

It was only one time and I never saw you again. It was not your beautiful home on top of the mountain or the warmth of the fireplace. It was not the bottle of Pinot or the chocolate candies. It was your eyes, I got lost in them and with an instant I was hooked. It could have been the way you touched my soft n silky skin. Maybe it was the slow sensual kisses all over every inch of my body— when you kissed the small of my back or on my shoulder blades and in the soft part of my legs behind the knees. Then you gently kissed the curve of my waist and moved slowly to my thighs and softly stroked & nibbled my inner thigh. You made my whole body tingle and tremble. We passionately kissed over & over again-our tongues intertwined. You gently kissed my breasts and I could feel my heartbeat race and with every kiss I felt my heart racing faster and I felt my body getting hotter and my pussy getting wetter. Then you laid your body against mine & I could feel your hardness and the heat of your body and it was like a wildfire that started spreading all over my entire body. I wrapped my legs around you. You pulled me in tighter to your bare chest. I closed my eyes and moaned as I felt you slowly enter my wet pussy. I felt my spine tingle as you moved in and out, faster and hotter, I threw my head back and moaned loudly as my pussy exploded all over you! I felt your body shiver and shake! We looked at each other and smiled.

That night-I fell in love with a monger!

The End

Last edited:
Superwoman made my day with that story. She is the bomb! My problem is that I was so toasted that I don't remember it as well as she does!

Thank you S-W,

Chels

spam isn't always bad

I hadn't seen this post before and it's only because of some stupid spam post that I noticed it. Kind of like the Soviet Union. My parents came to the U.S. because the russkies took over their country. When I went to visit that country after it regained independence, people were talking about how things were good under Soviet rule. I saw Red Dawn and believed there was nothing good about the USSR, at least I thought. But after coming back to the U.S.. I could now acknowledge that maybe one or two things were OK about it. Just like this Spam. Maybe this post should be moved to off-topic, but Superwoman, thank you very much or that beautiful post.