The New Sunny Day Spa- 430 N country road: #631-494-7270

Hello everyone I have been a long time lurker on this site and decided to give back to the community. This is my first post so bear with me.

I have been going to AMP’s for while and only go to those credited on this site. But I was feeling confident and decided to experiment with the unknown( Big Mistake)

Anyway let’s get to the bullshit, called the number and was quoted $35 for hhr. She said her name was CoCo. I’m a total cheapskate and the price felt great in this economy.

I walk in and meet CoCo, she is a Asian milf, mid to late 40’s. Nice C cups and a bit chunky, honestly I don’t mind for the price point.

Here is where the red flags started, I was told to wait for 30 minutes since she was busy.( On the phone she had told me to come right in).
I wait and eventually am led to the room in a good manner (touching hands sensually and all) I get butt booty naked and lay down.

The massage begins and it was okay, and I got a bit angry since she was using a shit ton of oil, but I held my tongue. She did this thing where she would graze my inner thigh and my balls. She even gave me a butt massage( she was all up in my booty). But it wasn’t sensual, more mechanical. And wasn’t intended to be sexual

But she never actually touched my nuts nor manhood in a good way. Eventually my time was up and she asked for another 15 bucks for another 30 minutes. I caved since the way she was touching me it felt as if there is more on the table.

SPOILER ALERT: CoCo is a damn bitch, she knew exactly what she was doing, milking me for my money. So I coughed up the 15 bucks and the shit storm continued. Eventually she asked me to flip, no st only a weird booty massage to lead me on.

She tried to clean up the oil with a hot towel before the flip but she never really cleaned the oil off.

Anyway once I flipped she poured more oil again, I thought she was trying to cook me at this point. She does the same type of massage on the front getting close to my manhood but never really confronting it.

Eventually I am fed up and ask her for a massage down there and she gives me this nasty look( coming from a worker who had her hand in my ass crack). She tells me to do it myself!

I convince her to do it and she eventually caves and asks for 50( guys don’t be like me, just leave at this point). I was thinking with my dick and asked to see her bazookas. She denied and allowed to touch over the shirt. I persuaded her to let me touch under.

The HJ sucked, no enthusiasm, kept giving me this nasty look eventually I just forced the nut. She had the audacity to hand me the towels and say clean up yourself. ( fuck this bitch) She gets a hot towel and terribly wipes down my body and gets no oil off. I gave her the money and left. I struggled getting that oil off at home.

Total Damage: 50 for hr+ 50 for shitty hj= 100

Summary: Avoid this place, they lead you on to spend more money for the hour and than give you a shitty Hj if your lucky.

Sorry for the long post, I’m just pissed at this place and hopefully y’all avoid this and save your money.

I can concur…. I was there this morning. Might have been the same woman. She was polite and took no issue to me not covering while on the table. Usually when they leave you bareass on the table it leads to a HE. Not in this case.

She did give me a heads up I had 5 minutes left. I’m not sure if that was her signal for me to ask but at that point I had no desire to ask for anything. I won’t be returning. $40 for the half and $20 tip.

This place has always been a legit place, at least the owner is . A friend of mine used to work there. It is the same owner as the place on Smithtown bvd next to the Italian pork store. In that place there is a girl that will do you but it all depends if she trusts you. I reviewed that place like a year ago.