The new pricing structure

So i have been seeing a couple new ads, couple old ones. The girls are asking 120 130 a car date quick stay. Mind you when i get a pic of them none of them worth that looks wise to me anyway. Some budge some dont. My question is who the fuck is paying that? I will jerk off before i pay that, or i will fuck my wife everyday. Besides with this shit goin on my wife gives me pussy more than ever lol I need times to get back to normal along with the prices. Ok rant over. Happy hunting!

So i have been seeing a couple new ads, couple old ones. The girls are asking 120 130 a car date quick stay. Mind you when i get a pic of them none of them worth that looks wise to me anyway. Some budge some dont. My question is who the fuck is paying that? I will jerk off before i pay that, or i will fuck my wife everyday. Besides with this shit goin on my wife gives me pussy more than ever lol I need times to get back to normal along with the prices. Ok rant over. Happy hunting!
There is a ton of information available in many of these forums. One member in particular, and I’ll let you do the research, is an expert in negotiations, and based on his posts, rarely pays anything close to what you feel are excessive pricing. Happy hunting and do your research!!!

There is a ton of information available in many of these forums. One member in particular, and I’ll let you do the research, is an expert in negotiations, and based on his posts, rarely pays anything close to what you feel are excessive pricing. Happy hunting and do your research!!!
$40....;)

I have read the forms and did my research. Guess my question really is, has anyone else noticed the price change, does anyone really care, or am i jus a complaining fuck lol