the new Flashdancers

I don't know why my previous query about this place was deleted. It was polite and to the point and perhaps this will also be deleted for the same inexplicable reasons.

Since no one responded, I decided to do some recon of my own. The new Flashdancers is a few blocks away from the old one. It has the same glittery vibe as the old one, except it's about 1/4th the size. There's a bar, a showroom and a private room. Drinks are in the $15 range. The old place had an army of Eastern European women but this place was almost entirely Latin women. I was there during the day so things might change at night. Lap dances are $20 per song and the one odd thing I noticed is all the women seem to be skilled in a kind of "air lap dance"--similar to an "air kiss"--where they mime a lap dance without actually touching you. Weird.

It was sexy enough so I would probably go back if I had time to kill. But it ain't the Harmony.

Went there one time before covid to recon. Again, daytime shortly after opening. Saw about 30 dancers. Place is maybe 3000 sq ft. LDs at the back wall, no privacy as expected in Manhattan. The women were mostly hot, and a good mix of nationalities.

i was the only client there, and it was a bit odd. Got my drink, sat and watched a few girls dance on stage and left.

if I’m in the area again , I may stop by again. But not a spot for a planned trip.

I am so old that I remember the old old Flash Dancers - i.e. the old location before they remodeled. Guy by the name of Nunzio was the manager. I worked in the neighberhood and when Gallagher's would close and I wanted another drink I would pop in there. He waived the cover and the girls didn't hassle as I was a regular. However if you wanted the back room , everything was on the table. Ahhh, for the good old days... I still have a money clip that Nunzio gave me with the Flash Dancers logo and the drawing of a red bikinied women in black boots and lightning flashes.

I am so old that I remember the old old Flash Dancers - i.e. the old location before they remodeled. Guy by the name of Nunzio was the manager. I worked in the neighberhood and when Gallagher's would close and I wanted another drink I would pop in there. He waived the cover and the girls didn't hassle as I was a regular. However if you wanted the back room , everything was on the table. Ahhh, for the good old days... I still have a money clip that Nunzio gave me with the Flash Dancers logo and the drawing of a red bikinied women in black boots and lightning flashes.
II knew that place well. Only problem once you left you had to just about walk through a car wash to get the scent off of you LOL

Have been going to the flashdancers downtown location. Its one block away from a community college, which I guess is where they recruit. Entry was waived cus we went before 9pm. Coat check, however, was 3$.

Place has a long bar, bartenders are in lingerie. A bottle of stella was about 14$. There was probably about 20-25 dancers, mostly petite and in their 20's. It was mostly white or white-passing, save for latinas and black girls. Only two girls were dancing on poles in the lounge area and the rest were just sitting around, texting. We ended up going to the back area because there were tables and more "privacy" for lap dances.

There was no bar in the back, just seats you could sink into surrounding the tables in the center. There was only two poles in the front of the area, but girls walk around and ask if you want a dance ($20) or a massage ($20). It's a topless only, so they strip down to their bottoms.

I got this dance from this petite persian looking girl. She had green eyes and was pretty brown. She also had these sagging B's and a perky little butt. As I put the 20 singles in her thong while she was grinding me face down ass up, she didn't seem to have a problem with me playing with the crotch area of her g-string, or spanking her. After that, she straddled me and put my hands on her ribs. As she grinded me, she also had no problem with my hands caressing her tits and rubbing her nipples.

Once the second song was almost done, she got off and just said thank you, and a kiss on the cheek. No extra chat, nothing else. Honestly, not bad for 20 bucks.

Have been going to the flashdancers downtown location. Its one block away from a community college, which I guess is where they recruit. Entry was waived cus we went before 9pm. Coat check, however, was 3$.

Place has a long bar, bartenders are in lingerie. A bottle of stella was about 14$. There was probably about 20-25 dancers, mostly petite and in their 20's. It was mostly white or white-passing, save for latinas and black girls. Only two girls were dancing on poles in the lounge area and the rest were just sitting around, texting. We ended up going to the back area because there were tables and more "privacy" for lap dances.

There was no bar in the back, just seats you could sink into surrounding the tables in the center. There was only two poles in the front of the area, but girls walk around and ask if you want a dance ($20) or a massage ($20). It's a topless only, so they strip down to their bottoms.

I got this dance from this petite persian looking girl. She had green eyes and was pretty brown. She also had these sagging B's and a perky little butt. As I put the 20 singles in her thong while she was grinding me face down ass up, she didn't seem to have a problem with me playing with the crotch area of her g-string, or spanking her. After that, she straddled me and put my hands on her ribs. As she grinded me, she also had no problem with my hands caressing her tits and rubbing her nipples.

Once the second song was almost done, she got off and just said thank you, and a kiss on the cheek. No extra chat, nothing else. Honestly, not bad for 20 bucks.
Thus is the location on Murray St? That level of contact is a bit surprising. I may be wrong, but we may have a trend reversal in Manhattan, towards more contact LDs. I was in the 45th at location last week and also got a more contact than usual LD. Didn’t try to play with crutch area, but my hands were all over the rear, and she spent decent amount of time grinding directly on the junior. Hot European type that I would have expected mostly air dance before the pandemic.