the nba at its best

Vince Carter has a disease called playoff chokeoitis. Losing to the Pacers is a joke. Anthony Johnson, their backup for the last two years locked up Kidd like I would a hot 20yr old provider charging 50 bucks for multiple pops.

Lascivious said:
Vince Carter has a disease called playoff chokeoitis. Losing to the Pacers is a joke. Anthony Johnson, their backup for the last two years locked up Kidd like I would a hot 20yr old provider charging 50 bucks for multiple pops.
ROFLMAO

DAMN! that shit was funny.

But seriously, Carter is the worst case of wasted talent ever. He could have been the next jordan.
And please, don't give me any crap about his bs injury

If Carter can Take his Nets past the Heat like he did regular season, I'll eat my words and start giving him kudos. They barely beat a team without Peja, Foster and Tinsley and a gimpy Jackson. For god's sake, Johnson dropped 40 on them, imagine Wade.

Lascivious said:
THe NBA is in its Conference Finals and does anybody here cares? Absolutely not.
I know I am going to take some heat for this because baseball is by no means a fast moving game but basketball is just so boring. Watching the score go up like that, 4-8, 12-16, 34-42, 60-56..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. All you need to do is catch the last 5-6 minutes of a game. Also, you can see the most amazing dunk ever, it will be replayed all night on every channel and be one of ESPN plays of the day or week even, you'll be yelling to your friends did you see that, but after all that, that most amazing dunk just made the score 44-46.

M. Jordan was a great player (not as good as Wilt) but a great player. However, David Stern and his culture of MJ destroyed the NBA. Few players want to play on a team, they want to be just like Mike. Most games are a total bore. When games are all too often won in the 70's and the losers score in the 60's, one might as well call it amateur BB. I don't know if it can be fixed.
Save your money on the NBA. Better to spend it on hobbying.

That's why I love and root hard for the Suns. They played the way the Nba did in the early 80's. That was the golden era. Man, Dirk had an all world game last night and basically nobody cared.

i don't know. in my opinion , basketball is the best sport to watch. it's always moving, you see teams go on runs from twenty points down to tie it in the end. you can't argue with the athletic ability of the players. this new breed of players, some will end up being talked about with the best of all time. dwayne wade and lebron james.