The Librarian Diaries- Vegas-Stripper 101

Continued from Vegas-The Lap Dance-Part One

We woke up that next morning and had breakfast at the hotel. We jumped on the double duce bus and went sight seeing and shopping. By lunchtime Blake & Dolly were whining that they were exhausted from the girls dragging them from store to store. They decided to rendezvous with us back at the hotel and join us later that evening. The two of them planned on taking a nap and hitting the tables while we made plans to attend a special class!
Annie, Sasha, Donna and I decided that after lunch we were going to get a little naughty. We attended a class that was called “Stripper 101” a booty bouncing strip tease class! For anyone who does not know what a stripper class is by now—well… Students learn sexy striptease moves and lap dance techniques in a nightclub setting. “Yes there is a big pole & a lot of ALCOHOL involved” Ha! The classes can be sophisticated and classy to right down naughty.
Donna and Annie were eager to attend because they both had danced in the past and figured they would show off their pole techniques! Sasha and myself were a little apprehensive since we had never pole danced. In the past I bartended in the bars and viewed the best pole dancers but never mounted the pole myself (well not a silver shiny pole.)
I do have memories of one dancer whom jumped to the top of the pole and engaged in an upside down split. She opened her legs gradually as wide as she could and slide down the pole at a leisurely pace and when she reached the bottom she dismounted into a handstand. I remember watching the guys faces and jaws drop open after that performance. Then again there was “Hot Dog Shannon.” I recall a gogo-rama where she had an amazing pole trick that involved links of hot dogs. I think she received the best response from the guys after watching her insert them into her vajajy and another girl pulled them out gently with her teeth while Hot Dog Shannon was in a bow and arrow position on the pole! That was a sight to see-
Anyway back to the story…
We entered this enormous room that had a huge dance studio with wooden floors. It had mirrors on the walls and about twelve silver shinny stripper poles spaced throughout the dance floor. In the corner of the room was a ten-stool bar that was lit with lots of aromatic candles. The studio part of the room had accent lighting, which reminded me of a lounge setting. We were told to go into the dressing room and change into our comfortable outfits and to meet at the bar.
So we changed into some shorts and t-shirts paired with sexy stilettos and ordered a cocktail and a round of shots to get the party started! We were celebrating my Birthday and even though it was 1:00 p.m. West Coast time- it clearly was not to early for a drink in our book!
It was time to start the class. The instructor went over some dancing steps, instructions, and rules. We then started learning simple moves on the pole. We hung and swung on the poles, stepped up and down off platforms, danced to fast-paced beats with suggestiveness. Then I took a break and had another drink. I looked to my right and noticed that Annie was gyrating on a pole, her hands gripped high, body undulating up and down in sync with music blaring from big speakers beside an exercise ball.
"How ya feelin'?" she shouts, looking at me and shaking her booty to demonstrate a move.
It's a bout 30 minutes into the 45-minute stripper 101 class. On my knees at the front of the class, in the shadow of a stripper's pole, I put my two hands in front of my shoulders and slowly lowered my hips to the floor and rolling and bouncing them off the floor with my ass in the air. I repeated the move to the music over and over… as if the floor was fucking my tiny wet pussy! "You got it!" Donna calls out, the music thumping, ringing in my ears. For a few minutes, I pawed and wiggled in my shorts, on my knees like I should be getting f***** doggie style but instead participating in some kind of come-hither routine I didn't understand. Then we stood up to dance. I rocked my hips again. The music pumped and screamed, blaring “Leggs by ZZ top”
Annie was rocking out, her hair a flying frenzy over a tight, toned body. I took to the sidelines once she brought out a folding chair to straddle. All the other women in the class in a trance as she simulated the striptease. Using the chair for leverage, she moved her body slowly and seductively and swung her legs up and over the chair and turned her back to us.
You could see little beads of sweat were forming on Annie’s grand ass cheeks. She gave everyone in the room a hedonistic thrill as she raised her legs and swung them a second time over the top of the chair from behind you could see that she was not wearing any panties and you caught a short glimpse her pussy lips in the light. She stretched her legs out as she rolled her hips and then thrusted them gently and tangling her fingers between her thighs.

Meanwhile while-Sasha was still standing in the corner at the bar observing everyone in the class. I am guessing she had downed a couple more shots since we had begun the class. Since she was nervous-she had decided that she was going to “get her drink on” and if she got into the mood that she would joins us. I never expected her to be the “Honor Student” of Stripper 101. That s just what she succeeded in doing!

It all started to get a little risqué when the alcohol started to effect Sasha. In between shout outs from Annie and Donna and in between the dance steps I would try to glance in her direction just to check on her. She seemed absorbed in all that was going on in the room and my last glance observed her watching Annie, Donna and myself performing our erotic dances. She would make eye contact with me- smiling and laughing and licking her pouty lips with a gentle sweep motion of her tongue and then taking another sip of her cocktail.

THEN...all of a sudden Sasha steps in front of me and she starts dancing behind Donna who was performing on the stripper pole. She starts doing a sexy seductive strip tease. She keep one leg in front of the other, heel lifted like she was copying one of Liz Hurley's Hollywood star poses.

Then she slowly lifts and slides off her t-shirt and starts swinging it around in the air and eventually throwing it gently to the floor. The rules were that your not suppose to strip down any further than to your sports bra. You could see her nipples screaming through her sports bra. Sasha wiggled her shorts off revealing her perfect tiny waist and curvy hourglass figure and slowly slides her shorts down her long lean legs and onto the floor.
As Donna leaped to grab a pole, swinging and hanging with no hands in demonstration. Her body was still, legs crossed and bearing weight on a thin metal pole, tendons in her neck popping to accentuate the effort. At this point Sasha was wearing just her bra and thong as she mounted Donna from behind. I remember seeing Sasha grasping the pole with one hand as she was pumping her cunt up against Donnas body. She slowly moved her pussy up and down grinding it on Donna’s ass. Donna reciprocated and pushed and pumped her body together with Sasha’s. Before Sasha could orgasm the room went silent. The instructor had turned off the music and I heard a stern voice asking Sasha to please put her clothes on!
In Sasha & Donna’s defense the feeling of the music was that it made you feel hot and sexy and between being in a sexy pair of heels and the sexy music and the alcohol, I must admit it did put everyone in the mood! HA!
At the completion of the class regardless of Sasha & Donna’s dry humping…we all received a certificate establishing us as a "genuine Las Vegas stripper's."
After conquering class-which was a workout by itself—we decided to head back to the hotel and to commence getting ready for my Birthday celebration that I would at no time and in no way ever forget.

To be continued...

Last edited: