The Leftovers

Agreed. I have about 15 other shows as well but I won't bore our fellow contributors.
Other suggestions tho? I'm always looking for something new and good on tv. With the character development tv offers I'm finding it much better than movies nowadays.
Lots of good stuff on Netflix. House of cards was very good. Too bad Kevin spacey fucked that up. All the marvel stuff on there is good if you like that stuff. Lots of action. Orange is the new black is pretty good too. Can't beat chicks in prison. The Ozarks with Jason Bateman is a good watch alao

Lots of good stuff on Netflix. House of cards was very good. Too bad Kevin spacey fucked that up. All the marvel stuff on there is good if you like that stuff. Lots of action. Orange is the new black is pretty good too. Can't beat chicks in prison. The Ozarks with Jason Bateman is a good watch alao
Ok. Here's a few to check out if interested...
Fortitude
Broadchurch
True Detective (for anyone that's been living in a cave for the past few years)
The Killing
The Missing
The Bridge
Luther
The Fall
Dark
Mindhunter
The OA

I could keep listing, I've watched all up thru the current season. All very good in my book. Some are American remakes. I highly recommend the foreign originals. There's always something lost in a remake.