The Housewives are up in Arms as New Strip Club (Minx) Coming to Farmingville

Why so defensive? Almost like you have a financial interest in the building or business.
IDK if the poster has a financial interest in the building or business or not. But it's a 1st post and joined UG today so may well be.

But so what — info given is directly relevant to this thread and can be easily verified if true i.e.," check it out you will see there is no stripper poles in the facility"

billyS

Reign of Terror
IDK if the poster has a financial interest in the building or business or not. But it's a 1st post and joined UG today so may well be.

But so what — info given is directly relevant to this thread and can be easily verified if true i.e.," check it out you will see there is no stripper poles in the facility"
Based on what I deleted from his post I'd say he is the owner of the new club or a very close friend.

Not at all. Just sad When people spread rumors To destroy any business. The best thing to do is if and when a business opens go to it before Getting on the Internet spreading rumors. We all know that places have suffered drastically during the pandemic And branding something Making problems is very sad; the least the troublemakers can do is at least give them some business. Then rectify posts. the slander And financial problems have probably already caused to this business.

.....a big website company who were originally hired to start developing a site for farmingville regular bar/nightclub then covid happened all halted the website co.Did not really begin or complete the website for the nightclub in Farmingville and must've been using a template from their other customer which was a strip club that's why all leads to Queens.. . . .
Maybe. But I have some issues with this. I've done many websites and have been involved in consulting on many others. While you register the domain name early, you do not publish until you're ready and the client has approved. All presentations of the website design are done locally, or a "test" site you have erected, that is password protected. Your preliminary work never gets shown to the public at large, since it can create negative impressions that are difficult for the client to recover from.

You also don't take another customers site and publish it under a second customers domain as a template. You can direct your second customer to the first one's website as an example of your work.

And COVID stopped website design? A job that is one of the most work from home friendly jobs there is.

If all this is true, I would demand my money back from the website design company. Strictly amateur hour.

Not at all. Just sad When people spread rumors To destroy any business. The best thing to do is if and when a business opens go to it before Getting on the Internet spreading rumors. We all know that places have suffered drastically during the pandemic And branding something Making problems is very sad; the least the troublemakers can do is at least give them some business. Then rectify posts. the slander And financial problems have probably already caused to this business.
I had a whole long speech prepared but. Simply put I don’t see what your gripe is???