the Graham Norton show is the best chat show on the telly now

I think Graham Norton, both as a host and in his format, is hands-down the best entertainment talk show currently airing. (This eliminates any discussion about Carson or Cavett or Letterman or whomever was your all-time favorite.)

He is excellent at engaging his guests. And the format in having all the guests together at once, rather than coming out one at a time, is superior to the way we are used to seeing shows run here in the US.

A recent episode featuring Matt LeBlanc, Kate Beckinsale, and Emelia Clarke was hysterical. Kate has a wicked sense of humor. And the others were not far behind.

IMDB has this: Spouse (1)
Len Wiseman(9 May 2004 - present) (filed for divorce)

Didn't realize she was available. They showed pics of her with her kid (and her mate), at birth and today. Maybe that wasn't her spouse, but the baby daddy, since the kid is about 17 from what I recall. Guess I was correct - Has a daughter, Lily Mo Sheen (b. 31 January 1999), with Welsh actor Michael Sheen.

Last edited:
I downloaded it and will watch it when I get a chance. The one thing I miss about she who will not be named is that she had good taste when it came to TV shows. Every show she suggested, I liked.