The Good Shepherd.

I have heard good things about this movie, and it isnt released yet...

I wasnt too excited to see it, but now that I know it involves the creation of the CIA. I can not wait.

Besides Angie, Deniro, Damon, Hurt, Pesci, and Turturro along with and a shit load of great actors being in this movie, anything to do with US intelligence makes me want to see and learn more.

I am not sure if much can, or will be revealed, but it looks damn good...

Why don't you just suck off all the workers in the bronx theater, that way they'll let you and all your bastard children in for a free showing!

I have heard good things about this movie, and it isnt released yet...

I wasnt too excited to see it, but now that I know it involves the creation of the CIA. I can not wait.

Besides Angie, Deniro, Damon, Hurt, Pesci, and Turturro along with and a shit load of great actors being in this movie, anything to do with US intelligence makes me want to see and learn more.

I am not sure if much can, or will be revealed, but it looks damn good...

Amazing movie. I saw it last night and i just keep thinking about it. I had not realized that it was the old boy's club from Yale that is at the heart of the CIA. Pointed comments about making the CIA function without Jews and Negros, with only a limited number of Catholics. Also a comment about how all the immigrants are only just visitors. Gives quite an insight into the "noble" world of government, spying, and their viewpoints.

As I have reflected on seeing this movie, the idea of being unable to trust anyone becomes it's main theme. Almost all chance encounters with the main characters are actually the effect of counter espionage schemes. Wilson, as a composite character, is the victim of two such affairs, and falls prey to the victimization of his son, as well. It is clear the spy networks use any knowledge to subvert each other. "Your enemies can be your friends" can actually be understood in the context of the film.

While the movie is long, it is worth the effort. I can't think of any other espionage movie that tries to show the reality. The effect is chilling.