The Girls That got Away.....

Since there’s an all time favorites discussion. There should also be a discussion about Providers we wanted to hook up with , but for whatever ungodly reason, it wasn’t meant to be...

Especially now that both CL and BP have been closed. Now is the best time to bring this discussion up... Because a lot of these girls are never coming back... (especially the ones I know from out of state)....

Maybe some of those providers that we thought were gone, are still around and can be had....

For me, there aren’t many.... Anyone that I wanted to meet, I have....

But the three that stand out for me are

Bbw Sicilian Nikki (MIA any info on that one?) Out of the Babylon area...

Morgan Monroe (aka Miss Monroe, blonde Morgan) chubby big tits blonde that mainly did incalls around the Rockville Center / Valley Stream area. Lots of tats, Big Tits. Even worked when she was Preggo...

Brittany Star - stars just never lined up.. I wanted to hit that ass for the longest (and a nice ass it is) .. There was some bad rumors with her. Made me hesitant... but I would have loved to hit that when she also was preggo.

Any one else?.
Morgan Monroe was a freak. She knew how to work that ass of hers. She also wouldnt let your dick rest. Everytime I would nut no more then a minute later she would be jerking and sucking me off.

Luckily she let me film some of her work.

Met this one off CL, I think, in response to my ad.

Sends me pics, blonde, 5'8 ish, curvy, beautiful, asks for 300. 3 hours.

Find out that she is coming in from Manhattan, needs to be picked up at Ronk. First time, she is a vision, I keep thinking - what's the catch (as opposed to what a catch!!).

Can we get something to eat, I'm famished. Orders a sandwich to go. Motel right by.

Tears me apart, slowly, intently, let her be the aggressor, looked like that was her thing, went with the flow, then she switched to sub.

The hitch: she said that she tolerates DATY, but not her thing. Bummer. She would become all tense, clearly not enjoying it.

The rest of our tryst was amazing!

Smart, in her 20s, loved the train rides, had these huge books to read on the way.

But the DATY thing bothered me.

I think it was our fifth meet. I went to town on her. And she opened up, relaxed. And came. Over and over. Sobbed, wept, ... And had an asthma attack!

I had my inhaler with me, got her out of trouble. But it wasn't pleasant.

And that was that.

She declined to meet again. She said she loved it but didn't like the total loss of control.

V

Michelle in Valley Stream
Found her on CL many many years ago Erotica Time was her email
Just a amazing time everytime I saw her till she disappeared
She could make a cucumber disappear in one breath , hold it and smile at u
First time we met walked in took off her shirt no bra and a great pair and just inhaled me and smiled
Everytime after she would find new things to do. No borders
100-200 a visit
I miss her so much

Ah, Asian women and the place that they hold in our hearts and groins!

Another one that got away was Korean girl called Jeannie who worked at the Lucky Spa in north Patchogue back around 15 years ago. This girl was absolute perfection, someone you would expect to find at a high end spot in Manhattan that catered to Japanese businessmen, not a LI AMP. Her face was drop-dead gorgeous, her body was that of a model's and her tits couldn’t be real only because perfection like that is simply never found in nature. She was friendly, sweet and frisky. Once, while we were laying on our sides and I was taking her from behind, she was looking in the mirror on the far wall and said so sweet and innocently in her faltering English, “Look at us making love.”

I saw her on about four occasions and the next time I went, there was a handwritten sign on the locked door saying they had moved to a new location. Unfortunately, the address written on the note was that of the SCPD fifth precinct. Cop joke, I guess. The place was busted and I never saw her again, but I would have followed that one anywhere.
Since you're bringing up amps; Lucy from Patchogue was by far the best experience I've ever had at one, seems gone forever, and Anna who's been around at least 3 different locations that I've seen (always tried to follow her) is surprisingly not around for about a year now.

Another favorite of mine that got away was Carmen from Ronkonkoma and Holtsville. She had a ridiculous body.
Especially for a late 40s women. I think she was from the DR. Nice heavy dd's with a nice full bubble butt.
Her bbbj was in my top 3. SHe could make me cum in 5 minutes. I would have to slow her down. So I could fuck her doggie while playing with her massive tits. She was a bit aggressive. She acted like she was dying to fuck me. Shoving her tongue down my throat. While stroking me.

She was very sweet too. She would talk about her daughter. She even showed me around her house.
I felt like I could talk to her for hours.

As she got closer to retirement, she started working out of the hotel in Holtsville. Still a good time but she moved things along. Felt more business like And I felt rushed. Then gone.

I always thought how lucky her ol man was.

She's been reviewed here.

Jackie the rub girl in Rock Point then Holbrook.
When she allowed your turn on her she would come time after time, soak the sheets and then was one of the better fs girls around imho.
The last appointment I had with her was straight to face ride for 5 then as a joke I said I wanted her to slide onme in her juices... she did sucked me off raw and swallowed every drop.
She had some health issues I know and after a Dr appointment was supposed to call me to meet for a preplanned coffee. (We had done that a couple times) and Im still waiting for the call to meet

Cassandra from Xdreams is the one that got away from Me......
Soo my type ,cute brunette spinner with tattoos!!!!!
Had no idea she was planning on leaving.
Wish I got her #
Anyone got any 411?

Jackie the rub girl in Rock Point then Holbrook.
When she allowed your turn on her she would come time after time, soak the sheets and then was one of the better fs girls around imho.
The last appointment I had with her was straight to face ride for 5 then as a joke I said I wanted her to slide onme in her juices... she did sucked me off raw and swallowed every drop.
She had some health issues I know and after a Dr appointment was supposed to call me to meet for a preplanned coffee. (We had done that a couple times) and Im still waiting for the call to meet
Seen her a few times..... really sweet lady

For me it is Rima. She advertised for body rubs a few years ago near frAnklin square. She is reviewed here. Her website is still up and phone number goes straight to voicemail. She looked right up my alley

Another favorite of mine that got away was Carmen from Ronkonkoma and Holtsville. She had a ridiculous body.
Especially for a late 40s women. I think she was from the DR. Nice heavy dd's with a nice full bubble butt.
Her bbbj was in my top 3. SHe could make me cum in 5 minutes. I would have to slow her down. So I could fuck her doggie while playing with her massive tits. She was a bit aggressive. She acted like she was dying to fuck me. Shoving her tongue down my throat. While stroking me.

She was very sweet too. She would talk about her daughter. She even showed me around her house.
I felt like I could talk to her for hours.

As she got closer to retirement, she started working out of the hotel in Holtsville. Still a good time but she moved things along. Felt more business like And I felt rushed. Then gone.

I always thought how lucky her ol man was.

She's been reviewed here.
I remember her. She was a nice Spanish milf. I use to meet her or super in holtsvile