The "G" Situation -- My Path to Distruction

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Wtf!

Sounds like every stripper, b-girl and prostitute I've ever dated especially the user and player part lol. I'm just glad that you see her for what she is without too much problem and that YOU weren't the one who got her pregnant. Quite a saga with her I must say though, great reading.

And btw I really lov Ruv's way with words! "craps out twins through the only thing she has going for her"........hahaha priceless line my friend. Hysterical!
WHAT?!?!?! No gratuitous use of my screen name in this post???

"G" is one that i should really avoid.... but i got a txt out of the blue after she had unfriended me and everything... neever expected to hear from heer again... "wanna get a drink?" "Sure" i say. We r leaving the drink spot and i reach over and take her hand... as we walk out. We get in the car... she was "what do u wanna do" ... all i do is look at her and give a smile... next scene... we r fucking like banshees in the back seat of a car that is so small it has no back seat.

Ive got my head on straight though and its gonna stay there.... my significant other, some other girl that likes to fuck me, and my girlfriend have me occupied... i dont need "G" or her games.... she wants to fuck... great... asside from that she can keep the bullshit.

And p.s. the twins r great and she had a cecerian... so... her snatch is tight as ever. Very nice.

Been nearly a decade since i posted on U.G. My username is missing an "!" idk. In any case... The short update to the G situation....

2015 September. I had her over my house... fire ... hot tub... things are good... sex is awesome.. she steals lots of expensive jewlrey from my wife's drawers. The wife came to me a few days later and told me that something was missing... then she did an inventory and discovered the extent of the theft... it was a lot.

I reached out for an LE friend of mine in town and we set up a sting. I arranged with G to take her out... but before hand we would grab a drink at a local place... we did ... got her a little loosened up. Then back in the car which was all wired for sound. She thought we were going to the next spot... but we were actually going to the police station. I started to tell her about how Im generally a nice guy but if someone fucks me over im not above destroying their life. That she was in a very vunerable position while she was in the middle of this custody fight with her baby dady... (considering she was an addict and all that)... that it was good she didnt have anything going on that would fuck that up... aside from the fact that the security cameras in my house have her red handed stealing all that shit from me...

This was about the moment i pulled into the police station. She said, "why are we here?"

I said, "well this goes one of two ways. The first option is that you give me all of my shit back and i mean right now. The second option is that you catch a felony theft charge and your two kids get taken away from you." She chose the later. I gave the signal and my buddy walks out of the police station and arrests her. its funny really... even though we were sitting right there and she knew i had her dead to rights she still didnt choose the easy way.

My friend and his pals got her to confess to the whole thing and interestingly enough she had most of the stuff with her at the time!! like in her purse right then! lol. sigh.

the fallout was that she sent my wife an FB message that i was banging her and yadda yadda. I had allready told my wife the deal because there was no other way to handle it at that point. I chose not to have the police prosecute her for "reasons" However, because she messaged the wife, i sent the incident report to her baby daddy to use against her.

I have much better things going on at this stage of my life.. its funny looking back that i got all caught up in that shit.

Been nearly a decade since i posted on U.G. My username is missing an "!" idk. In any case... The short update to the G situation....

2015 September. I had her over my house... fire ... hot tub... things are good... sex is awesome.. she steals lots of expensive jewlrey from my wife's drawers. The wife came to me a few days later and told me that something was missing... then she did an inventory and discovered the extent of the theft... it was a lot.

I reached out for an LE friend of mine in town and we set up a sting. I arranged with G to take her out... but before hand we would grab a drink at a local place... we did ... got her a little loosened up. Then back in the car which was all wired for sound. She thought we were going to the next spot... but we were actually going to the police station. I started to tell her about how Im generally a nice guy but if someone fucks me over im not above destroying their life. That she was in a very vunerable position while she was in the middle of this custody fight with her baby dady... (considering she was an addict and all that)... that it was good she didnt have anything going on that would fuck that up... aside from the fact that the security cameras in my house have her red handed stealing all that shit from me...

This was about the moment i pulled into the police station. She said, "why are we here?"

I said, "well this goes one of two ways. The first option is that you give me all of my shit back and i mean right now. The second option is that you catch a felony theft charge and your two kids get taken away from you." She chose the later. I gave the signal and my buddy walks out of the police station and arrests her. its funny really... even though we were sitting right there and she knew i had her dead to rights she still didnt choose the easy way.

My friend and his pals got her to confess to the whole thing and interestingly enough she had most of the stuff with her at the time!! like in her purse right then! lol. sigh.

the fallout was that she sent my wife an FB message that i was banging her and yadda yadda. I had allready told my wife the deal because there was no other way to handle it at that point. I chose not to have the police prosecute her for "reasons" However, because she messaged the wife, i sent the incident report to her baby daddy to use against her.

I have much better things going on at this stage of my life.. its funny looking back that i got all caught up in that shit.
I just read most of this thread. You sounded like you were just about obsessed with this girl.

Like she was the most beautiful girl in the world.

I really was so obsessed with her. Looking back at it with the clarity that time and distance provide, i see myself as something close to the Cartman character on South Park when gets infatuated with the stripper. I was drooling over a happy meal because I had never been to Aquavit. G was far from the prettiest girl around. She was dumb as a toaster and everyone else looked at her like a car accident.

Since that time I've been with an uber well off Russian con artist. By far the best sex of my life. Shes a sociopath though and it took too long for me to figure it out.

Recently I picked up the hottest score of my entire life. Shes a model, columbian... built with the "impossible" ass thing they have going on. Shes a civilian but a hustler none the less. I'm enjoying it for what it is.

So where have you been for the past 10 years?

[QUOTE="Ruv me rong time!, post: 1283948, member: 51276"]I really was so obsessed with her. Looking back at it with the clarity that time and distance provide, i see myself as something close to the Cartman character on South Park when gets infatuated with the stripper. I was drooling over a happy meal because I had never been to Aquavit. G was far from the prettiest girl around. She was dumb as a toaster and everyone else looked at her like a car accident.

Since that time I've been with an uber well off Russian con artist. By far the best sex of my life. Shes a sociopath though and it took too long for me to figure it out.

Recently I picked up the hottest score of my entire life. Shes a model, columbian... built with the "impossible" ass thing they have going on. Shes a civilian but a hustler none the less. I'm enjoying it for what it is.[/QUOTE](bold text not bold in original post) Damn, looks like you just can't catch a break with the girls you just happen to meet up with.

Reminds me of the car thief guy who just can't figure out why he always get caught and sent to jail.
His last unsuccessful attempt was when he went into a parking lot with 100 cars in it. The car he decided to steal was bright a red corvette with a yellow canoe mounted on a roof rack.

[QUOTE="Ruv me rong time!, post: 1283948, member: 51276"]I really was so obsessed with her. Looking back at it with the clarity that time and distance provide, i see myself as something close to the Cartman character on South Park when gets infatuated with the stripper. I was drooling over a happy meal because I had never been to Aquavit. G was far from the prettiest girl around. She was dumb as a toaster and everyone else looked at her like a car accident.

Recently I picked up the hottest score of my entire life. Shes a model, columbian... built with the "impossible" ass thing they have going on. Shes a civilian but a hustler none the less. I'm enjoying it for what it is.
(bold text not bold in original post) Damn, looks like you just can't catch a break with the girls you just happen to meet up with.

Reminds me of the car thief guy who just can't figure out why he always get caught and sent to jail.
His last unsuccessful attempt was when he went into a parking lot with 100 cars in it. The car he decided to steal was bright a red corvette with a yellow canoe mounted on a roof rack.[/QUOTE]
Moths are attracted to flames.