The first time I fell in love with a non-pro / sugar baby / whatever...

I was more referring to "and she goes dark, and back and forth" so I'm saying that the back and forth with these woman including them not explaining themselves kills me. lol
Again this is why I can't reward bad behavior. My pride is too much for the bullshit. So my pride has helped me with Women. All the SA women after seeing them I curved them and stopped seeing them not the other way around. From time to time, they text me wanting to know how I am.

Women are intrigued by Men who don't pull up with the bs. Don't get me wrong if I'm dating someone it's not the same or gf. But some SA girl or girl I just started dating she can kick rocks she thinks ima put up with the bs.

Again this is why I can't reward bad behavior. My pride is too much for the bullshit. So my pride has helped me with Women. All the SA women after seeing them I curved them and stopped seeing them not the other way around. From time to time, they text me wanting to know how I am.

Women are intrigued by Men who don't pull up with the bs. Don't get me wrong if I'm dating someone it's not the same or gf. But some SA girl or girl I just started dating she can kick rocks she thinks ima put up with the bs.
Agree completely. But if I’ve met 500 of these sorts of girls there is bound to be an outlier. And I’m not sure if this really qualifies as bad behavior in the way bad behavior generally manifests itself with these girls.

And when you are dealing with an outlier, or an ATF, or whatever - that gives you that something you just can’t get anywhere else - you bend your own rules. Maybe you don’t. Kudos to you. But sometimes the difference between the outlier and the next level is great enough to justify dealing with some BS. IMHO.