The Craziest Hand I've Ever Witnessed

Home Game Tournament. 8 people left. 4 spots pay. BB is relatively short-stacked, but everyone else has plenty of chips compared to the blinds. Players are playing tight as can be, nobody wants to make a move.

I'm first to act with 10-10. I raise 3x the BB, standard. MP pushes all in. LP, just barely the largest stack at the table, pushes all in. The Button thinks for a minute or two and then calls the all-in (for all of his chips). The (somewhat shortstacked) BB calls for all of his chips. With all of this craziness, I decide to muck my pocket tens.

The players show...
MP has AK hearts
LP has AA
Button has KK
BB has AK

"Holy Shit." Someone says... "Whoa, all of the kings and all of the aces are out... the Aces Win.... Everyone else is drawing dead!" Argument ensues, and someone points out that the pocket Kings are dead, but that a straight is still possible.

Flop comes Q hearts J hearts 4 spades.

"Holy Shit. Sorry... a ten makes a straight. Any heart makes a flush... and a ten of hearts is a royal flush!"

Turn comes a blank. (non-heart 3)

I say "Well, I mucked two tens... One was red, but I don't remember the suit...."

River is... a TEN OF SPADES.

MP and BB split the main pot.

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE HAND.

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Last week I saw:

UTG pushes all in, fold, fold, fold, 7 pushes all in, fold, fold, Button pushes all in, SB and BB (both very short stacked) push all-in. UTG turns over QQ, #7 AA, Button KK, SB AJsuited, BB KQsuited.

Flop 4s, 6s, 8s
Turn 10s
River 2s

No one had any spades.
5 way split

About a month ago I am sitting in the Big Blind with KK
Everyone drops out except the small blind who raises,
I raises and he calls.

Flop comes out K-k-A He goes all in and I follow.

He turns over AA but I still feel confident.
Sure enough the river shows an A
and I lose with 4 kings to his 4 Aces.

About a month ago I am sitting in the Big Blind with KK
Everyone drops out except the small blind who raises,
I raises and he calls.

Flop comes out K-k-A He goes all in and I follow.

He turns over AA but I still feel confident.
Sure enough the river shows an A
and I lose with 4 kings to his 4 Aces.
I had a similar scenario but wasn't lucky enough to have that 4th Ace never hit the board for me. But what may me go on tilt was the fact that a few hands later I had A-3 clubs and a 10 K 9 of clubs hit the board. I had the nut flush and still lost b/c the other guy was holding J-Q of clubs.

a 10 K 9 of clubs hit the board. I had the nut flush and still lost b/c the other guy was holding J-Q of clubs.
Talk about frustrating... I flopped a straight flush online last night in LHE, and even after the flop checked all the way around, I couldn't extract any additional money out of any of my 3 opponents....