The Cheap Thrills Arena, Not for the weak or the meek!

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
This thread is meant solely for the Cheap Thrills section.
This is the thread that should be used for any disputes and or debates so as not to disrupt the Cheap Thrills review threads.

I'm sure it won't be as active as an actual dispute post in any one thread but only because certain people that are being confronted will not have the balls the heart or the answers needed to reply in order to win "there" argument.

If one is confronted and does not answer the call you can be sure it's not because he didn't see the post but because he has no heart.

"OH" I'm probably going to be the first one to break away from this thread and have to post my thoughts in the actual thread where I have been confronted so it will get the attention it needs in order to be resolved but only because I have to take it to where any particular person and or people are because he or they won't come here. So let's try to keep it here.

Or as Michael Buffer would say:
For the thousands in attendance... and the millions watching around the world... ladies and gentlemen... (dramatic pause)
LLLLLET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUMBLE!

M.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
First order of business!

So I saw the queen ho of queens tonight. What else can I write that hasn't been written? I much prefer doing special K in the bigger room with all the mirrors. No surprises with her, no bbbj definitely no anal. I tried to finger but she said no no. BTW, has anyone inserted more than 2 fingers in her twat? I was trying to go for 2 but she said no..
Can you please reveal yourself?
There's no way to abbreviate "littlepeewee" without insulting you, hell come to think of it there's no way to call anyone by the whole title "littlepeewee" without insulting them.
Are we talking about the infamous Kathy of 1F?
And when you say "I saw the queen ho of queens tonight" what time are you talking?
M.
Why are you so interested on who he is?
Bill,

Actually I'm really not all that interested in who he is.
When he first started this thread it was clear to see that he has been around and I was curious so I asked him. The reason I asked him again was because I was answering him in a post and jokingly said that it was difficult to abbreviate his/your new screen name. Why do you ask?
M.
Because it creeps me out that you're more interested in the identity of a poster then what he writes. And no I'm not Peweee. Slinky can verify that.
Lets just stick to talking about the girls. If the thread is dead for a week because no one wants to post so be it. There is no need to force it by posting dribble just to keep the thread alive. If someone has something important to write they will.

You know I hadda answer this post!

Because it creeps you out?

"Hey" I have a great idea, why don't you go fuck yourself and mind your own fucking business!

For your information I was asking him a question about a review he had written as copied and pasted above!

My post did not solely consist of jokingly asking him to reveal himself!

Wether you like it or not I have just as much right as you do to comment, ask a question and or request further information on any review on this board!

What gives you the right to deem my question as dribble, who the fuck do you think you are?

I said nothing wrong in that post and it was not off subject,if anything your post to me was off subject!
If you wanna bark orders and make decisions such as which post is dribble and if what someone wrote is important or not start your own fucking board this board is Slinky's and he makes the decisions here!

Sounds like you've been waiting for the chance to get into it with me but are you that much of a fuckin moron that you pick a legitimate post to lash out at?

So the time is here and so am I now what?

Go fuck yourself hand job!

M!

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
how aggressive you become, you need to go to 1f and release the anger.
NYWG,

I'm sorry if I came off like that I didn't mean to have it sound that way.
I hope PW didn't take it like that if he did I'm sorry.
I was honestly asking why he thought it was funny I didn't wanna start anything. Fuck 1F! Not you just 1F.

M.

NYWG,

I'm sorry if I came off like that I didn't mean to have it sound that way.
I hope PW didn't take it like that if he did I'm sorry.
I was honestly asking why he thought it was funny I didn't wanna start anything. Fuck 1F! Not you just 1F.

M.
I took it as a bit nasty, usually your happy go lucky guy. Maybe you just need to get laid.

I need it, been so busy with work, I have no time to go anywhere, so I do not even bother to call.

YouKnowMe

Close to the edge
I took it as a bit nasty, usually your happy go lucky guy. Maybe you just need to get laid.

I need it, been so busy with work, I have no time to go anywhere, so I do not even bother to call.
NYWG,

Again, I didn't mean it in a nasty way I just asked a question.
I wasn't looking to start an argument no matter what the answer.

It's not like I need 1F or any other business to get laid I do pretty good without them I just much prefer them! lol

Were not paying to fuck these girls were payin them so we can leave no questions asked when were done!

You da man NYWG, Later!

M.