The "C" situation

I have been away from the scene for a long time now... mostly because i have a few girlfriends that are keeping me occupied. It seems that over the last year or so... a lot of chicks wanna fuck me for some reason. I have not wanted to disapoint them so .... i do.

anyway, without getting into the details about how the "C" situation came to be... i figured i might relay a funny story about what happened recently in some random hotel room.

so... fast forward ... im fucking her in the ass, everything is going great. well... how could it not be right? well its great... she has just a great body, her ass has this come fuck me now amazing shape to it... and she has her feet on the ground and is bent over the bed... and i am going to town... things have been pretty... shall we say... bongo to get to this point... and somehow a pillow was moved or thrown or whatever... and ... there was a candle sitting on the nightstand... and yeah... you guessed it... next thing you know... i feel warmth behind me... and im like "yeah baby... i dont know what your doing but its fucking HOT!!!" and then i realize the room is on fire. fuck me... i mean really... im finally banging this girl in the ass... my life could not be sweeter... everything all this work and effort and driving as all come to this moment... the moment of ass fucking... and somehow i manage to set the fucking hotel room on fire. so anoying...

so... i finallally realize what thehell is happening... in one continuous motiion... i dismount... grab the engulfed pillow and beat it against the ground.... causing flaming inards to be ejected all over the room... including all over us... the alarm goes off... the phone. starts to ring... i go to answer it... and realize its on fire too... fuck me!!! so ... i smother it with part of a sheet and answer it with the sheet in there so the melting plastic doesnt get me... this is all happening at 330 in the morning by the way... the voice on the line says... do i need to send somebody up there... as calm as i can ... standing in a circle of flaming polyester... i tell the voice... "no no... everything is just fine up here... we just blew out a candle... and the resdual smoke set off the detector... all good" i hang up... and open the door to the room to let some of the smoke out after extinguishing the remaining embers... me and "C" are burned... we have random burns all over us... and i dont mean like the red rashy kind... i mean the kind where the skin just fell off... FUCK ME... so

so after we get the smoke out of the room... and i get ice for us... we make it throught he nigth... we get to a hardware store... buy supplies... come back... i use a utility knife to reshape the phone and trim off the melted parts.. we got special shit to clean up the char marks off the walls and the night table... scrape the phone plastic off the wall clean the floor with some shit she came up with... when were done ... its actually not that bad... anybody who just casually looks over the room would never notice what happened the night before... but an inspectin would reveal all... (i stole a pillow from a careless housekeeper the next morning).

even with our burns... we fucked a lot the next day... we just avoided the positions that made it hurt more... and no... i didnt get to revisit the ass.

That was quite a long time ago now... and i still have the scars from the burns. Amazing that the fire dept didnt get called... im pretty sure they write ur name down on those kinda reports

The only good thing with this damn spam is that it brings back old threads. Cant believe I missed this when Ruv originally posted it. What a fucking story!

I have only seen "C" once since the night of the fire....

i actually drove a long way to see her. like ... hours.... anyway... i stayed the weekend with her while her boyfriend was out of town. sometimes these weekends come down to one seminal moment... where everything crystallizes... you could take a picture right then and you would know what the whole weekend was about....

and that picture would be me doing her from behind on the dining room table, (my knees took major damage for that), while taking a picture of the scene in the mirror on the wall. this past thanksgiving i was thinking of all the people around that dining room table....

the incident i describe was way back in april '12 and after that... she kind of dicked me over... i had a flight purchased to go see her... and she goes dark on me... liek... nothing for a few days before... total bullshit... fucking psycho... anyway... im all broken up over it... so i head DTS with a buddy of mine that has a house down there. met a girl in a bar... lets call her "DJ"

so anyway... ive been boning DJ on the regular ever since then. she is like.. right there at the drop of a hat to blow me if needs be... and trust me... needs do be. while im on the topic of blow jobs. the best ever. yup. litterally... nobody does it better. and i have had a fair number of blow jobs.

well thats the short update.. im alive ... and fucking.