The biggest revelation learned hobbying?

I think it's pretty well known that fat women tend to be more oral than skinny women.

Trigger was being a dick about the way he put it (let's face it: many guys here get their greatest pleasure from insulting women) (they must be really insecure about their status in life or something). But it has some basis in fact.
Uh...... I think we both know a certain lesbian who got fatter and then wanted to fuck men rather than giving GREAT blowjobs. And she was one of very few who was willing to put her money where her......... ummmmm.... whatever.

Well, on the one hand everyone (men and women) like to say "you are only as old as you feel". When I am having dinner with a girl half my age, I certainly don't try to act like her boyfriend - even if I will be undressing her in a few hours. I'm not thinking much about myself. I am about as introspective as a kid riding a roller coaster.

As far as I see it, you gotta grab it when opportunity presents it. Life is not a dress rehearsal and this contrasts sharply with my views ten years ago.

Too bad the above is written in Engrish.
You pay to take girls to dinner? ;)

Hey! Justlooking, I don't want to start a pissing contest with you but I was trying for a little humor. I wasn't bering a dick and I resent what you said. I am a respectable member on this board and you don't know me from a whole in the wall. As far as my status in life is concerned it's fine.

Last edited:
That, through time and experience, due to a variety of factors (probably with LE as the most significant) this shit has been thought through quite carefully to a point of even greater complexity than I expected. And I just ducked into the rabbit hole a few weeks ago!

Still, having some knowledge of the lengths which substance dealers in places with fairly lenient rules will go to maintain their safety, I don't know why I should be at all surprised.

For me it was to learn how easily a civilized woman can become a whore (mentally and physically).

And how much sex is simply a commodity. For us and them.