The biggest revelation learned hobbying?

Cerita Ngesex Anjing

A little bird, Cock Robin, said Conklin.
A red-headed cardinal, I presume, said the diplomat. ,
I see. Havilland unclasped his hands, lowering his arms on the desk. He knows who you are, too.
He told me to congratulate you, to tell you that your Olympian outraced them. He got away.
Hes sharp.
He knows where to find him but wont waste the time.
Sharper still. Waste is waste. He told you something else, too, and since I overheard your flattering assessment of my past, would you care to tell me what it was
Then youll listen to me

Tranh tranh hentai Utub sex ideo Officer playboy Black sex anak kecil Flah graffiti Man of la mancha essay Bondage gallery model moie Daria grinkoa Gambar binatang Kay milton electric torture mp
DIANE LANE UNFAITHFUL STAIRWELL

Nature has its own version of a 12 step program-called aging...
Wise words, I am going through that myself, and I'm barely forty -- and look even younger! If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

I'm wondering if it's just the state that I'm in. The danger of this hobby is the temptation of thinking that finding that right provider will give you keys to the fountain of youth, at least temporarily...

This too. It's a reason I rarely ever in the States.
So you don't like that girl next door look? Or are you saying that they girls put insufficient effort into their makeup accessories etc? Certainly I agree that European women often take care where US girls just toss on some jeans. To me beauty is universal, so I don't really play favorites.

Has nothing to do with the girl-next-door look.

On TV, all prostitutes are gorgeous. IRL, most of them are women you wouldn't sleep with for free.

It makes sense when you think about it. But it's still a disappointment.

Has nothing to do with the girl-next-door look.

On TV, all prostitutes are gorgeous. IRL, most of them are women you wouldn't sleep with for free.
Yes, this. From what I've seen, I can do better by just dating.

And that's a value proposition... at the high end of what I can afford, they certainly are stunning -- but if I'm shelling out that much, I will expect much more than eye candy, or else it won't be worth it for me.

I will want brains, personality, common history, a spark... and so that brings me back to civilian life.

And that's a value proposition... at the high end of what I can afford, they certainly are stunning -- but if I'm shelling out that much, I will expect much more than eye candy, or else it won't be worth it for me.

I will want brains, personality, common history, a spark... and so that brings me back to civilian life.
So, your biggest revelation about hobbying is that you dont need to do it.

I havent gone full-circle like that just yet.

This also begs the question: why are you still reading the board if you've come to that conclusion?

Not sure. Could be morbid curiosity. Grass is always greener syndrome. Or keeping my options open.

As I wrote in an earlier post, "The danger of this hobby is the temptation of thinking that finding that right provider will give you keys to the fountain of youth, at least temporarily..."

Everyone wants the fountain of youth.

Not sure. Could be morbid curiosity. Grass is always greener syndrome. Or keeping my options open.

As I wrote in an earlier post, "The danger of this hobby is the temptation of thinking that finding that right provider will give you keys to the fountain of youth, at least temporarily..."

Everyone wants the fountain of youth.
Hmm. I am a simple sorta guy. It just feels good to have young flesh pressed against you.

Agreed. But for me, part of the appeal of that "young flesh" is fooling myself that I'm younger too. That's part of the fountain of youth thing, in my eyes.
Well, on the one hand everyone (men and women) like to say "you are only as old as you feel". When I am having dinner with a girl half my age, I certainly don't try to act like her boyfriend - even if I will be undressing her in a few hours. I'm not thinking much about myself. I am about as introspective as a kid riding a roller coaster.

As far as I see it, you gotta grab it when opportunity presents it. Life is not a dress rehearsal and this contrasts sharply with my views ten years ago.

Too bad the above is written in Engrish.

Last edited:
Nature has its own version of a 12 step program-called aging. nothing will be required on your part-only the sweet passage of that great emancipator-Time. the prob you describe will go away little by little with your testosterone. you will remain a dog in your head and heart and soul but your formerly mighty sword (aka DICKtator) will be a shadow of its former self and generally leave you in peace-off your lifetime hook. so unless you are a Hefner or a Berlusconi with status, money and opportunity coming out your ears, your dog-dom will turn into a whimpering little barely salivating little thing occasionally stoked to life (with great effort and diminishing returns) in front of some hopeless little screen like this one...

IOWs some probs take care of themselves...until then...in the immortal words of CS ''PARTY ON"....
Then i must be a total freak. Lets put it this way... i was 17 when i was at the original Woodstock. My crazy ass drive hasn't weaned one bit. My T levels are still high, maybe due to hitting the gym or genetics, dont care. I am still 25 in my head, and i love pooonanie. Time..hasn't done anything except to give me more discretionary income to use on pootang. If anything age makes me last forever, and it takes me a full hour of slammin it to pop once.

Also, these boards are the best therapy a man can get... i confess shit on this and others that i would NEVER tell a soul.

And thank the gods for that, because it stops me from cheating with civvies. At least now, paying for it, i can get all the new strange i want without hurting my SO or ever having her find out.

People will pay for sex from the fattest and ugliest providers.

I just don't get that.
Yeah... exactly what you said... it just mystifies me that mongers will bang the fugliest, fat cottage cheese ass, sloppy, providers. Why would anyone, with any type of game now or in the past, pay for pussy, they would not look twice at in an upscale bar or back in the day???

The biggest revelation is that I am a dog, will always be a dog and have always been a dog and that I really need a 12-step program to ween myself off of bitches....
If anyone is wondering where I've been (since I was originally the only person allowed to start topics in this thread), I've been 12-stepping it.

Why should you be surprised that fat girls are good at giving blowjobs. They have plenty of experience shoving food and anything else in their mouths.
Sometimes fat and ugly women have mad skills.

One of the laws of the universe is that there is an inverse relationship looks and oral skills.
It just is not fair.

I think it's pretty well known that fat women tend to be more oral than skinny women.

Trigger was being a dick about the way he put it (let's face it: many guys here get their greatest pleasure from insulting women) (they must be really insecure about their status in life or something). But it has some basis in fact.