The best FBSM in the area?

Guys, Just trying to find out from everyone, without getting the usual (why go to get a massage if you don't get FS??), who gives the best full body sensual massage in the Metro NY/NJ area? Believe it or not, sometimes you need someone to give you a great stress relieving, muscle relaxing massage with a happy ending, that's all. If I want the FS deal, I can always go to the indies for that. There used to be a couple of great places in NJ, but have gone by the wayside.....some of the russian ladies were good at full body massages. Any favorites out there?

I know some of the guys said Vanessa is good, but haven't heard anything on her of late.

Thanks...

Sushi

Best sensual massage

It seems like if you want a real good sensiual massage in NYC without a pressure for FS there are less places than for FS. If you want a clean place with english speaker the numbers get even smaller.

In NYC I have been spending most of my table time at soho touch. In the past I went to the A&L, and aphrodite but I am down town now and prefer a nice place with girls I can get to know.

If there are others down town or on the east side i would love to hear about it.

I would have to say my idea of a sensual massage has changed a lot. In the past I got a girl walking on my back then giving a HR. I must say I prefer a softer all over body massage with a bit of massage oil.

I must admit some days when I am in mid town i still drop by WGS for a quick R&T. It may not be the same but it is easy and cheap ;-)

Tim

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Chandra Devi

I am a big fan of the Tantrika, Chandra Devi. It helps if you are open minded to the Tantra part of it, but the massage is great.

Also, there is a visiting provider who is listed under the Eros Tantra section. Veronica CMT. The red haired one (there are 2). She also gives a really nice sensual massage.

Sacred Beauty

I've been frequenting this establishment lately, and I think it's great. People will inevitably question the price/value relationship, but it works out OK for me. The ladies are uniformly stunning and frequently charming, they handle their appointments very professionally, and the facilities are attractive and comfortable. Massage skills vary a bit (Maya is exceptional), but there is usually a decent amount of sensual contact with a very nice finish.

Re: Chandra Devi

Originally posted by Waterclone
I am a big fan of the Tantrika, Chandra Devi. It helps if you are open minded to the Tantra part of it, but the massage is great.

Also, there is a visiting provider who is listed under the Eros Tantra section. Veronica CMT. The red haired one (there are 2). She also gives a really nice sensual massage.
I've considered checking out tantric massage but balked at what they charge. $300 an hour seems steep and the best I can tell there is no "real" sex involved.

Am I wrong about this? Is it really worth it?

Tantric is absolute rubbish.

Basically, it's an overpriced rub n tug with pretentions. Usually it is held in an over-decorated apartment done up with a lot of East Indian bric-a-brac, as is the trantric provider herself.

Sometimes there's a bubble bath, but it's called a "sacred cleansing" or some such nonsense.

Then comes the massage. Occasionally you'll find a good masseuse, but the massage is ruined by a running lecture on Eastern philosophy and even worse: instruction in breathing. There's nothing worse than, when you're trying to relax, some fanatic is needling you about your breathing. I remember the one time I suffered the indignity of a tantric massage I actually had to fake my breathing so I wouldn't pass out from hyperventilation.

Then comes the release. Naturally it's accompanied by a lot of idiotic babble about male and female symbology. And there's an emphasis on prolonging the experience--now it would be one thing to have an orgasm that lasted a week, but a hj that goes on too long isn't "sacred" or "spiritual," it's painful.

Besides which, there's usually no extras whatsoever, although after it's over there's the promise of more to come if you return for the next class in "sacred sexuality" or "goddess worship" or some such crap. This is a typical prostitute's scam--promising you more the second time around--and it doesn't make it any more honest by dressing it up in a lot of Hindu guff.

Let us be open minded about this. Just because you do not appreciate this sort of service should not mean that others should not. It is up to each person’s prerogative to do what he or she wishes with his or her money.

If one wants to pay about three hundred dollars to have a woman preach to them about Middle Eastern mysticism, for a couple of hours, so be it. After all they do pass the offering plate in church. If one also wants included in this service a glorified bubble bath and a fair to mediocre massage, so be it- it is a free country. If one doesn’t mind getting this service from a passably attractive Caucasian woman, who is burnt out from her hippy dippy days and acts like she is still tripping on acid, more power to ya!!! If the thought of such a woman providing you with a hand job, without bbbj, fs or other sex act for close to three hundred dollars is your definition of satisfaction, hey you da man!!!!

I’ll stick to my guaranteed AMP who provide me all the above without the mumbo jumbo. Ain’t nothing more annoying than a woman whoring herself, and trying all kind of gimmicks to make it appear like she is not whoring herself.

Regards,

Pop

Audrey of massagebyelle gives an outstanding fbsm, the best I've ever had.

I've seen her twice for 90 minutes each and felt great for days each time.

Not for penny pinchers. Definately worth the money imho.

Best FBSM

I've been to a lot of R & T joints and my favorite is Sol Spa on W. 33rd st.

It's a legit Korean spa with the BEST masseuses. Awesome shiatsu; steam; shower; sauna; they also offer body scrubs.
this is real shiatsu where they walk on your back, crack every joint, etc.

It's full body with usually a very nice happy ending, but no extras.

$80 + tip; I usually give $60 because it's the best.

note - for the happy ending; don't wear the boxers.

Originally posted by Crazy Man

Basically, it's an overpriced rub n tug with pretentions. Usually it is held in an over-decorated apartment done up with a lot of East Indian bric-a-brac, as is the trantric provider herself.

Sometimes there's a bubble bath, but it's called a "sacred cleansing" or some such nonsense.

Then comes the massage. Occasionally you'll find a good masseuse, but the massage is ruined by a running lecture on Eastern philosophy and even worse: instruction in breathing. There's nothing worse than, when you're trying to relax, some fanatic is needling you about your breathing. I remember the one time I suffered the indignity of a tantric massage I actually had to fake my breathing so I wouldn't pass out from hyperventilation.

Then comes the release. Naturally it's accompanied by a lot of idiotic babble about male and female symbology. And there's an emphasis on prolonging the experience--now it would be one thing to have an orgasm that lasted a week, but a hj that goes on too long isn't "sacred" or "spiritual," it's painful.

Besides which, there's usually no extras whatsoever, although after it's over there's the promise of more to come if you return for the next class in "sacred sexuality" or "goddess worship" or some such crap. This is a typical prostitute's scam--promising you more the second time around--and it doesn't make it any more honest by dressing it up in a lot of Hindu guff.
Right on! I, too, went to a tantric provider and your session description is perfect. The worst part was that she had great tits (which she exposed at the end of the session) but I couldn't get near them. I'll never use a tantric provider, again.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Originally posted by Crazy Man
If it's not your thing, that's fine. But it's not rubbish. Live and let live. I have had some of my best orgasms in tantric sessions.

There is no doubt that there are some crappy providers out there. And some R&T girls use the word Tantra when they don't know what they are talking about. But that doesn't mean the real thing isn't out there too.

Best orgasms?

This leads to many questions, too many to go into here, but starters...

What part of her body did she for the ultimate act?
Was there mutual touching?
Was she hot?