Thai Spa, 585-666-9959 Flushing

Found this spot a few weeks ago. Saw this ad while in the flushing area. I called them up and gave me address, on 150 pl and northern. Small little strip of stores with a lot out front and some available street parking. Go in the door and down to a basemen where their door is. Ring the bell and let in by some young guy. Has me take off my shoes and he directs me to a room. The place is really nice, about 5 doors each side of the hallway. Very clean! Go into room with a mirrored wall, a thin mattress on the floor with clean sheets. After about a minute in comes lulu. She was good looking, definitely mid 20s and some good curves on her, natural Cs. Asks for house fee of $50 for the hour, the. Asked if I wanted a shower, which I usually do take them up on it. She takes me to the showe, gives good TS, some teasing of the boys, but she did not partake in the shower itself. No rim, or body sliding. She dries me off and bring me back to the room and has me lay down for a massage that was just eh. Tells me to flip and asks what I want, so of course I’m looking for FS.she asks how much, I say 120, she says 140. So I agree. Starts with a very good BBBJ for a few minutes, licks the taint, always a plus. She puts cover and and she is tight. So gives a good CG ride, spin her around for doggie, then Missionary to finish. Good clean up, helps me get dressed MX walks me out. Saw another girl that was good looking as well but didn’t get a name. Lulu said they rotate between here and Astoria. Might go back, but too many places in flushing to sample. They are open 24 hrs so that’s always good after a late work night.

Went here today. I like the location and facilities are clean. No guy up front today, just Lulu. Exactly as OP described, basement looks massive (saw their laundry room on the way out and space looked twice as large as all of the rooms combined). Anyway, got the TS, nothing special. No hard scrubbing, no real attention to the boys, etc. When we got to the room, she started with a strong massage. But that only lasted about 3 mins before she probably got tired and went with a mediocre massage. Anyway, that's not why I was there. Prior to the flip, she undressed herself so the flip was a nice surprise. She's a bit chubby but had a nice smile. Decent BJ but not much suction. Anyway, sorry to say Lone Rider, I'm not big but she most definitely was not tight. I had to give up missionary and doggy as I felt almost nothing and begged for CG just so I could feel her weight on me. Anyway, wasn't bad, but definitely not earth shattering and must check out. I didn't see any other girls there but I heard the bell ring twice while I was there. But as OP said, many other places in Flushing to sample.

Tried this place today got someone named Nona? I think she said her name was. Wanted $50, house fee and $120 for FS but asked for $80 more for a bbbj, I declined the upset. Service was rushed and mediocre.

Maya - 200/hr - BBBJ, DATY, FIV, CFS

Apparently Yumi spa and Thai Spa are partnering up. I saw reviews and saw Yumi advertising Maya on their Twitter with. I texted both spas asking about Maya and Yumi respond and it's who I communicated with. Though the meeting took place at Thai. So I'm leaving the review here.

I was on my way to Yumi since I was told Maya wouldn't be free at the time I was looking for. While almost there I got a text saying I could go see Maya so I passed up Yumi and continued on.

Easy parking. Thai Spa is located in the basement of a shopping center. Rang the bell and PPS answered and showed me to Maya room. The spa seems nice and big. It was quiet when I arrived and I felt like everyone there was asleep or gone. Rooms are a bit tiny but big mattress on the ground with a mirror running along the side and nice lighting.

Maya came into the room in a nice black lingerie dress. She has a very cute face and a great body. Her boobs looked fantastic in her bra and outfit. Nice stuff Cs. Gave her the donation then undressed as she left.
On her return she gave me a towel and we went to the table shower. Big room with big shower though the roof could use some cleaning and updating. Everything else looked nice and clean. Ended up chatting a little. She's a really cool girl. Good cleaning of the back side then are says "I'll shower with you" and undresses and begins sliding on my back. Her boobs looked and felt incredible. After a nice slide I turn over for more cleaning and more sliding. Very fun.

Wash off and back to the room. She gives me a massage while we talk for a few minutes. Her English is good and ready to communicate with. She then starts ST and body rubbing again. I was getting excited and she had me turn over.

On the flip are negative stroking me and began a great bbbj. Great suction and pace. I was rubbing on her V and grabbing her ass. Eventually I pulled her over for DATY and a little fiv. She really started getting into it here and she tasted great. It seems she really enjoys clit stim so focused on that until she came.

She turns around and covers me up. Climbs on and we begin CG. Slow and steady at first. She's tight but felt great. Slowly as I feel her getting wetter the pace picks up. I'm giving long strokes and she's enjoying it. Her boobs are incredible in my face and her long hard nipples are in my mouth. (She's definitely got fake ones in there though I believe she had decent naturals to start. For sure there's bags in them but looking at them it's very hard to tell. They have a natural look to them. But they are great!)

I pick up the pace and change strokes and she's really feeling it. I feel her getting even more wet and then she cums and I feel her warmth rush out. We stay here for a few seconds for her to compose herself and she tells me that was #2.

We switch to Mish and are looks great. Her cute face with great boobs really had me going. Sensual Mish for a few minutes before lifting her hips and spreading her legs for more penetration. At this point I know I'll be finishing soon so I start going hard. She's moaning loud and her boobs are bouncing up. I released a huge load into the bag.

She cleaned me up then didn't rubbed on my body as we talked more. She eventually cuddled in my arms as I softly ran my fingers over her chest and arms. It was a great feeling.

Sadly time was eventually up so I got dressed and told her goodbye. Would definitely see her again and for sure will go back to Thai Spa and check out Yumi spa

One thing to note, by the time I was leaving it was BUSY. At the end of my session I could hear the moaning of a girl in the other room. When I was walked out another monger was being walked out in front of me and 2 more were sitting on the couch waiting. I'm miss 30s and seemed like I was the oldest of the bunch!

Anyway I recommend! Would definitely see her again and interested in others who may work here.