Texas 516-399-1855 Hempstead

billyS

Reign of Terror
after reading about texas here i decided to give her a try. tried calling, no answer, texted 2 x, she finally got back to me about 2 hours later. guess you mongers are keeping her busy. i asked if she provides a full service, she responds with a standard mile long text with her details, asking my name, background, race. says she will surprise you. but stresses no anal. do not ask. i pick her up around midday by the local b-king, she jumps in, seemed a little pushy/rushing/bitchy to me, must have been in a bad mood. ok, whats up with the hair.. doesnt look anything like the pictures she sent. wearing dirty clothes, smelled like cigarettes and perfume. personality was ok if you like that sort of rough attitude. face wasnt bad, body also ok. both 5/10 id say. so the agreed rate was 60/100. drove out of the lot and across to a side street. i wanted fs, but it started with 60 for bbj, bj was ok. after a few minutes i wanted to mish and she asked for the 100. kind of ruined the mood for me. but i guess she liked me because she was ok with continuing fs w/no cover. stupidly, i did, but probably should not have. hope she is clean. was trying to lift her leg up but she complained of leg or back pains so would not allow it. told her i was going to finish and she pushed me back off her. sprayed on my car seat. i was not happy about that and had to clean up my carseat 160 later. would rather had an amp and the cleanup that comes with it after. pros- ok bbj and bbmish. 15 minutes deed was done.cons-no leg raising, push away before spraying, cleanup and hoping shes clean now. once was enough, never again...
Thanks for a great first post!
I'm sure your report of bbfs will drive up her business as there seems to be quite a few guys here who love car bbfs.

Once you get tested for STD's please report back.
Except $160 seems above the norm of what street girls ask for fs.
Isn't Savannah doing bbfs for $80?

billyS

Reign of Terror
She stopped responding to me once I provided her with certain type of information on myself......the information she asks in her standard text. Clearly doesn’t prefer seeing certain people.
That sucks, sorry to hear.
I did notice another member stated she asked a bunch of questions on age and race in her text.
Not that I want you to out yourself but to save other guys some time would you mind letting us know what type of guys she doesn't want to see?

I wonder why that is I see a lot of AA women also post on their ads no AA ! Seems odd.
I'm sure they all have different reasons, but one WOC I saw once (in the Bx) told me "I'm obviously not racist, but my neighbors are." It was her way of trying not to draw attention to her incall spot. And she was right: nobody notices a handful of white guys marching in & out each day, but they see one black guy in the building and they call the cops. It's fucked up being a black man in this country - you can't even go whoring in peace.

I'm sure they all have different reasons, but one WOC I saw once (in the Bx) told me "I'm obviously not racist, but my neighbors are." It was her way of trying not to draw attention to her incall spot. And she was right: nobody notices a handful of white guys marching in & out each day, but they see one black guy in the building and they call the cops. It's fucked up being a black man in this country - you can't even go whoring in peace.
Word. But this chic lives in the hood. If anything a white dude draws more attention than a black dude lol.

Lmfao

after reading about texas here i decided to give her a try. tried calling, no answer, texted 2 x, she finally got back to me about 2 hours later. guess you mongers are keeping her busy. i asked if she provides a full service, she responds with a standard mile long text with her details, asking my name, background, race. says she will surprise you. but stresses no anal. do not ask. i pick her up around midday by the local b-king, she jumps in, seemed a little pushy/rushing/bitchy to me, must have been in a bad mood. ok, whats up with the hair.. doesnt look anything like the pictures she sent. wearing dirty clothes, smelled like cigarettes and perfume. personality was ok if you like that sort of rough attitude. face wasnt bad, body also ok. both 5/10 id say. so the agreed rate was 60/100. drove out of the lot and across to a side street. i wanted fs, but it started with 60 for bbj, bj was ok. after a few minutes i wanted to mish and she asked for the 100. kind of ruined the mood for me. but i guess she liked me because she was ok with continuing fs w/no cover. stupidly, i did, but probably should not have. hope she is clean. was trying to lift her leg up but she complained of leg or back pains so would not allow it. told her i was going to finish and she pushed me back off her. sprayed on my car seat. i was not happy about that and had to clean up my carseat 160 later. would rather had an amp and the cleanup that comes with it after. pros- ok bbj and bbmish. 15 minutes deed was done.cons-no leg raising, push away before spraying, cleanup and hoping shes clean now. once was enough, never again...
Sorry to hear about your experience. If you read my original review, i described her hair as a "pixie cut", which is like tinkerbell, and i also said she smelled like smoke and perfume. If these things bother you, it all could have been avoided by simply reading reviews ahead of contacting her! Anyway. I've seen her more times than I've reviewed, but i don't post the reviews b/c the sessions are all identical and it would get repetitive. On my end, she's been nothing but professional and always on point. Again, sorry to hear about your encounter. Look forward to seeing many more reviews from you in the future.

She doesn't see black guys.
Yes she does, had a dream that I saw her a while back. Texas/ lil bit another name she uses had surgery on her back and has a slouched humpback look. As stated she does look rough and smells of cigs cause she’s a street girl, however I took her to a motel to put her mouth to use.

There she was able to clean up and put on her makeup to look closer to the pic that she sends you. I opted for 2 pops via BJ. She was a bit naggy on the first round acting like it’s too big to deepthroat saying I was taking too long to cum..... but after some warming up and reminding her that a big black dick needs love attention and work she laughed and the nagging stopped and the throat was being put to use. 2nd round she was way more open and comfortable taking direction well spitting on it and kissing it all over on command and didn’t mind that it took a long time to cum both rounds ended in facials.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes she does, had a dream that I saw her a while back. Texas/ lil bit another name she uses had surgery on her back and has a slouched humpback look. As stated she does look rough and smells of cigs cause she’s a street girl, however I took her to a motel to put her mouth to use.

There she was able to clean up and put on her makeup to look closer to the pic that she sends you. I opted for 2 pops via BJ. She was a bit naggy on the first round acting like it’s too big to deepthroat saying I was taking too long to cum..... but after some warming up and reminding her that a big black dick needs love attention and work she laughed and the nagging stopped and the throat was being put to use. 2nd round she was way more open and comfortable taking direction well spitting on it and kissing it all over on command and didn’t mind that it took a long time to cum both rounds ended in facials.
Then again maybe you're the guy who ruined it for all the other black guys.
After you she said "never again"
Lol lol
:) :)

Not a review, but an important observation. I woke up around 5 this morning rock hard and needed a mouth to put it in. I started texting some regulars, no luck. Went to the ad site, started looking at ads and texting. Couple ppl got back to me here and there, mostly 20 minutes after original text. Random responses, nothing serious. Then i remembered Texas. I hit her up, and she got back to me within 3 minutes. I look at the actual time, and realize I've burned thru the down time i had trying to set something up, when i could have hit up someone I've seen multiple times, whose always been reliable, and could have actually had success with this morning, instead of going to work frustrated and with blue balls.
The moral of the story is, it may take her a little while to get back to you initially, but once she knows you, she'll be there for you. I'm the idiot who totally forgot about her and blew my chances of actually getting off this morning.

Not a review, but an important observation. I woke up around 5 this morning rock hard and needed a mouth to put it in. I started texting some regulars, no luck. Went to the ad site, started looking at ads and texting. Couple ppl got back to me here and there, mostly 20 minutes after original text. Random responses, nothing serious. Then i remembered Texas. I hit her up, and she got back to me within 3 minutes. I look at the actual time, and realize I've burned thru the down time i had trying to set something up, when i could have hit up someone I've seen multiple times, whose always been reliable, and could have actually had success with this morning, instead of going to work frustrated and with blue balls.
The moral of the story is, it may take her a little while to get back to you initially, but once she knows you, she'll be there for you. I'm the idiot who totally forgot about her and blew my chances of actually getting off this morning.
Mod note;
Not for nothing but for someone without any reviews you seem to have a lot knowledge of girls like Texas and Savannah.
Don't get me wrong, your insight is appreciated but it would hold more weight if you actually posted full reviews of these girls including such information as whether or not you are dumping loads in them (bbfs)
Would probably get you out of moderation quicker if you were a contributor.
Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

What was the damage for this meet up?

---just an observation here as well---
and this applies to mrclean69 as well.
---just an observation here as well...
your post is a bit deceiving as you state youve seen her multiple times, always been reliable. yet you only learned of her on aug 5th threw a review on this site. hasnt been a month yet...you also had something to add, almost "sticking up" for her, when i reviewed her sub par performance on here. i smell something fishy going on here and it may be more than her pusspuss...
all your "reviews" / "comments" on "texas" here seem to be some sort of "repair job". anybody notice this at all?