Texas 516-399-1855 Hempstead

billyS

Reign of Terror
Never one to miss an opportunity...
First off, she's a sweetheart. Very intelligent. Held a conversation with me the whole time except for when, well, you know...but what a lovely girl. Pretty, in decent shape physically, little too much perfume for me, smelled like cotton candy or roasted marshmallows or something a little cloyingly sweet, but that's better than cigarette smoke in my opinion. Well dressed, she really looked good! I was physically attracted to her right away. Short kind of pixie haircut, tiny diamond in her nostril, very pretty. I'd say early 30s at the latest.
Set everything up thru text. Initially, took almost an hour to get back to me, but i imagine after mrclean69 posted, her phone blew up, so i had almost given up hope, started making plans with Brianna, Savannah, AND a utr just in case, but Texas finally got back to me.
Easy, prompt communication. Pick up was in a rough area of Hempstead, right on Terrace, not ideal, but it was fine, although in total disclosure, there was a heavy L.E. presence, and i witnessed someone getting pulled over right in front of me by an undercover. She got in the car and said, let's go somewhere else! I was fine with that. We drove a few blocks out of Hempstead, found a quiet spot, and started chatting. She was very easy to talk to. She didn't seem under the influence of anything, and i didn't ask, as it's none of my biz, but no outward signs of any sort of use. After a few minutes of casual chatting, i asked, front seat or back? She said front was fine, adjusted her seat, reached over and went to work. Her technique was quite good, zero teeth, some licking, sucking, throating (which isn't hard cuz I'm tiny), pop in mouth, and spit. She did do bbj. Mrclean69 said everything covered, so YMMV. I came straight from the shower and was sparkling clean, i find that helps me get bbj most of the time. As they say, cleanliness is next to raw blowjobliness. I should say, i didn't try fingering her, or slipping a finger in her asshole, as some of you might. For me, it takes away from a woman concentrating on my junk. Sure, they may get more into it, but I'm on a car date for goodness sake. I want to be done as soon as possible, not delay the inevitable. But she looks like a good hygiene person, so I'm sure she's fresh.
Anyway... got her back to her crib, LE was still in front harassing the same poor bastard. Drove around back, exchanged departing pleasantries, and she was off.

Looks: 8 she really is pretty!
Location: i gotta go 5 on this. She's close, which is awesome, but pick up was in the heart of terrace ave Hempstead and a car date
Rates: 6, 60 too high for road head (in my opinion) but i wanted to break the ice, and to do that, 60 was worth it. But she is a pretty woman so...
Services: 8 her head game was excellent, exactly what i needed. She'd get a 10 if she gulped.

I will definitely repeat. I'm hoping she offers incall at some point so i can get her clothes off and have some real fun. I didn't even feel her titties, which i realized afterwards, like a dummy, but they looked like a nice handful. She mentioned that i can reach her 24/7 and that if i provided the room, she'd be more than happy to join me there for incall.
Great review!
Newbies please take notes.

Never one to miss an opportunity...
First off, she's a sweetheart. Very intelligent. Held a conversation with me the whole time except for when, well, you know...but what a lovely girl. Pretty, in decent shape physically, little too much perfume for me, smelled like cotton candy or roasted marshmallows or something a little cloyingly sweet, but that's better than cigarette smoke in my opinion. Well dressed, she really looked good! I was physically attracted to her right away. Short kind of pixie haircut, tiny diamond in her nostril, very pretty. I'd say early 30s at the latest.
Set everything up thru text. Initially, took almost an hour to get back to me, but i imagine after mrclean69 posted, her phone blew up, so i had almost given up hope, started making plans with Brianna, Savannah, AND a utr just in case, but Texas finally got back to me.
Easy, prompt communication. Pick up was in a rough area of Hempstead, right on Terrace, not ideal, but it was fine, although in total disclosure, there was a heavy L.E. presence, and i witnessed someone getting pulled over right in front of me by an undercover. She got in the car and said, let's go somewhere else! I was fine with that. We drove a few blocks out of Hempstead, found a quiet spot, and started chatting. She was very easy to talk to. She didn't seem under the influence of anything, and i didn't ask, as it's none of my biz, but no outward signs of any sort of use. After a few minutes of casual chatting, i asked, front seat or back? She said front was fine, adjusted her seat, reached over and went to work. Her technique was quite good, zero teeth, some licking, sucking, throating (which isn't hard cuz I'm tiny), pop in mouth, and spit. She did do bbj. Mrclean69 said everything covered, so YMMV. I came straight from the shower and was sparkling clean, i find that helps me get bbj most of the time. As they say, cleanliness is next to raw blowjobliness. I should say, i didn't try fingering her, or slipping a finger in her asshole, as some of you might. For me, it takes away from a woman concentrating on my junk. Sure, they may get more into it, but I'm on a car date for goodness sake. I want to be done as soon as possible, not delay the inevitable. But she looks like a good hygiene person, so I'm sure she's fresh.
Anyway... got her back to her crib, LE was still in front harassing the same poor bastard. Drove around back, exchanged departing pleasantries, and she was off.

Looks: 8 she really is pretty!
Location: i gotta go 5 on this. She's close, which is awesome, but pick up was in the heart of terrace ave Hempstead and a car date
Rates: 6, 60 too high for road head (in my opinion) but i wanted to break the ice, and to do that, 60 was worth it. But she is a pretty woman so...
Services: 8 her head game was excellent, exactly what i needed. She'd get a 10 if she gulped.

I will definitely repeat. I'm hoping she offers incall at some point so i can get her clothes off and have some real fun. I didn't even feel her titties, which i realized afterwards, like a dummy, but they looked like a nice handful. She mentioned that i can reach her 24/7 and that if i provided the room, she'd be more than happy to join me there for incall.
Excellent review, thats what I am talking about.
Wish I was around that area, she sounds TGTBT and right up my alley

Saw Texas again last night. She's quite impressive, this one. She's reliable, and resourceful. She was on time, and when i mentioned the high LE presence on her block, she came up with the perfect place to do the deed. I was quite impressed. So another very deftly delivered bbjcim. Was worth every penny of the 60, especially being in the safe haven she knew of. Thanks again to Mrclean69 for the info on this young lady. And thanks again to Texas. I'll be seeing her again soon.

This chick is cool as hell. Great BJ from a good looking girl. She is very cautious, doesn't want you to pick her up on her block, and asks you to drive away a bit for safety. Doesn't rush or clock watch. She's atypical of the residents there, she has had a hard life and got caught up in the shit. She is definitely one for the Nassau guys to go see. She's very reasonable at 60. Funny, good looking, cool, sucks great. Worth the trip.

This chick is cool as hell. Great BJ from a good looking girl. She is very cautious, doesn't want you to pick her up on her block, and asks you to drive away a bit for safety. Doesn't rush or clock watch. She's atypical of the residents there, she has had a hard life and got caught up in the shit. She is definitely one for the Nassau guys to go see. She's very reasonable at 60. Funny, good looking, cool, sucks great. Worth the trip.
Anyone have pics of this little vixen treasure

I texted her last night and she got back to me this morning. Will hopeful see her tonight. Trying to work out incall but don’t know if that will be possible. She sounds nice via text.

Setup to meet her yesterday afternoon. Got back to me quickly and set time to meet , got to location waited 10 minutes till she showed up , drive to spot in a parking lot , she went to work bbbjcim ... deed was done in 10 minutes. Left happy
I met her in that Chuck E. Cheese parking lot for the first time she was “OK” personality wise, we parked next to an abandoned house she sucked me for about 5 minutes. I pumped part of my load into her mouth but I guess it was too much and a huge glob of cum was on my thigh (not the best time)

after reading about texas here i decided to give her a try. tried calling, no answer, texted 2 x, she finally got back to me about 2 hours later. guess you mongers are keeping her busy. i asked if she provides a full service, she responds with a standard mile long text with her details, asking my name, background, race. says she will surprise you. but stresses no anal. do not ask. i pick her up around midday by the local b-king, she jumps in, seemed a little pushy/rushing/bitchy to me, must have been in a bad mood. ok, whats up with the hair.. doesnt look anything like the pictures she sent. wearing dirty clothes, smelled like cigarettes and perfume. personality was ok if you like that sort of rough attitude. face wasnt bad, body also ok. both 5/10 id say. so the agreed rate was 60/100. drove out of the lot and across to a side street. i wanted fs, but it started with 60 for bbj, bj was ok. after a few minutes i wanted to mish and she asked for the 100. kind of ruined the mood for me. but i guess she liked me because she was ok with continuing fs w/no cover. stupidly, i did, but probably should not have. hope she is clean. was trying to lift her leg up but she complained of leg or back pains so would not allow it. told her i was going to finish and she pushed me back off her. sprayed on my car seat. i was not happy about that and had to clean up my carseat 160 later. would rather had an amp and the cleanup that comes with it after. pros- ok bbj and bbmish. 15 minutes deed was done.cons-no leg raising, push away before spraying, cleanup and hoping shes clean now. once was enough, never again...