Texas 516-399-1855 Hempstead Reviews and Obituary

Hempstead stroll. I saw Texas today WSW mid to late 30s very pretty girl.hair is like auburn color she’s about 5’5” Med build. Very nice, great personality. I’ve been seeing her a couple of years. Kind of under the radar. She’s not a typical street walker very particular about who she sees mostly older white dudes. Yeah she’s out and about today try and grab her if you can always a pleasant experience.4 for a BBBJ WS. She is and has been the best looking one in Hempstead for years. Enjoy.

On a side note some one from this board told Texas about the board and reviews of others jade,Gianna,Jessica etc. she asked me about it and she knew by my reaction I did. She laughed and asked me to review her as I did.

Texas. I reviewed her here and she’s been my UTR ATF. She gave me permission to post her # if it’s allowed. She’s a real treat and doesn’t walk. WSW early 30s 5’4 reddish hair. Hazel eyes. Average build Cs. Looks like girl next door. 50&80 cbj & cfs. Hempstead stroll area.

OK I’m posting about my ATF, UTR. Texas is a sweetheart gorgeous girl next-door type five four early 30s reddish hair Cs. I’ve been seeing her for a few years now. She is not a street walker although you may see her out there and if she likes you she may take a ride. She likes all things covered doesn’t want fluid exchange. She’s a real sweetheart prices are reasonable 50&80 CBJ and CFS. She doesn’t have an in call so usually I just opt for the oral version since it’s mostly daytime in a hot area. Her oral skills are excellent. It’s been a while since I’ve tried CFS but what I remember she was willing enjoyed it. Always clean and takes pride in herself. You’ll like this one. Be kind. I’m a readers digest type of reviewer. Location Hempstead stroll area. I don’t pick her up by her apartment,too hot there always walk down the block to a side st.

OK I’m posting about my ATF, UTR. Texas is a sweetheart gorgeous girl next-door type five four early 30s reddish hair Cs. I’ve been seeing her for a few years now. She is not a street walker although you may see her out there and if she likes you she may take a ride. She likes all things covered doesn’t want fluid exchange. She’s a real sweetheart prices are reasonable 50&80 CBJ and CFS. She doesn’t have an in call so usually I just opt for the oral version since it’s mostly daytime in a hot area. Her oral skills are excellent. It’s been a while since I’ve tried CFS but what I remember she was willing enjoyed it. Always clean and takes pride in herself. You’ll like this one. Be kind. I’m a readers digest type of reviewer. Location Hempstead stroll area. I don’t pick her up by her apartment,too hot there always walk down the block to a side st.
Outstanding work. Thanks for the info. I promise, I'll be good to her.

Sorry to ask, but do you know her hours? Is she a late night gal? Thanks again. I hope you warned her that she'd be getting 100x the amount of texts she normally gets a day, after this.

She is not a street walker... you may see her out there ...she may take a ride... Hempstead stroll area

What?
Ever been to hemp stroll? Ever picked up Texas? She’s not standing on the corner flagging down cars like most others. She’s has lived there for years. She has regulars that support her. Doesn’t have to if you’ve been cruising you probably passed her saying she doesn’t seem to be working. Even if I pass by she doesn’t wave or jump up and down outing me and her. IMHO she’s not your typical street walker. Stop nit picking just scoop her up if you can.

Sorry to ask, but do you know her hours? Is she a late night gal? Thanks again. I hope you warned her that she'd be getting 100x the amount of texts she normally gets a day, after this.
It varies early afternoon is when I see her but you have a number so now I bet she won’t have to step out except for appointments.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So if she is not a street walker how did you find her in the first place?

She is not a street walker but she is on the Hempstead stroll?

And she already has regulars?

She is not a street walker but she only does car dates?

I'm not busting your chops and I'm glad you're sharing. But if you don't mind please fill in the missing information.

billyS

Reign of Terror
For consistency I'm going to put all your Texas reviews in her thread.

Your early reviews have her doing Bbj but now she doesn't want to share fluids?

Never one to miss an opportunity...
First off, she's a sweetheart. Very intelligent. Held a conversation with me the whole time except for when, well, you know...but what a lovely girl. Pretty, in decent shape physically, little too much perfume for me, smelled like cotton candy or roasted marshmallows or something a little cloyingly sweet, but that's better than cigarette smoke in my opinion. Well dressed, she really looked good! I was physically attracted to her right away. Short kind of pixie haircut, tiny diamond in her nostril, very pretty. I'd say early 30s at the latest.
Set everything up thru text. Initially, took almost an hour to get back to me, but i imagine after mrclean69 posted, her phone blew up, so i had almost given up hope, started making plans with Brianna, Savannah, AND a utr just in case, but Texas finally got back to me.
Easy, prompt communication. Pick up was in a rough area of Hempstead, right on Terrace, not ideal, but it was fine, although in total disclosure, there was a heavy L.E. presence, and i witnessed someone getting pulled over right in front of me by an undercover. She got in the car and said, let's go somewhere else! I was fine with that. We drove a few blocks out of Hempstead, found a quiet spot, and started chatting. She was very easy to talk to. She didn't seem under the influence of anything, and i didn't ask, as it's none of my biz, but no outward signs of any sort of use. After a few minutes of casual chatting, i asked, front seat or back? She said front was fine, adjusted her seat, reached over and went to work. Her technique was quite good, zero teeth, some licking, sucking, throating (which isn't hard cuz I'm tiny), pop in mouth, and spit. She did do bbj. Mrclean69 said everything covered, so YMMV. I came straight from the shower and was sparkling clean, i find that helps me get bbj most of the time. As they say, cleanliness is next to raw blowjobliness. I should say, i didn't try fingering her, or slipping a finger in her asshole, as some of you might. For me, it takes away from a woman concentrating on my junk. Sure, they may get more into it, but I'm on a car date for goodness sake. I want to be done as soon as possible, not delay the inevitable. But she looks like a good hygiene person, so I'm sure she's fresh.
Anyway... got her back to her crib, LE was still in front harassing the same poor bastard. Drove around back, exchanged departing pleasantries, and she was off.

Looks: 8 she really is pretty!
Location: i gotta go 5 on this. She's close, which is awesome, but pick up was in the heart of terrace ave Hempstead and a car date
Rates: 6, 60 too high for road head (in my opinion) but i wanted to break the ice, and to do that, 60 was worth it. But she is a pretty woman so...
Services: 8 her head game was excellent, exactly what i needed. She'd get a 10 if she gulped.

I will definitely repeat. I'm hoping she offers incall at some point so i can get her clothes off and have some real fun. I didn't even feel her titties, which i realized afterwards, like a dummy, but they looked like a nice handful. She mentioned that i can reach her 24/7 and that if i provided the room, she'd be more than happy to join me there for incall.

Never one to miss an opportunity...
First off, she's a sweetheart. Very intelligent. Held a conversation with me the whole time except for when, well, you know...but what a lovely girl. Pretty, in decent shape physically, little too much perfume for me, smelled like cotton candy or roasted marshmallows or something a little cloyingly sweet, but that's better than cigarette smoke in my opinion. Well dressed, she really looked good! I was physically attracted to her right away. Short kind of pixie haircut, tiny diamond in her nostril, very pretty. I'd say early 30s at the latest.
Set everything up thru text. Initially, took almost an hour to get back to me, but i imagine after mrclean69 posted, her phone blew up, so i had almost given up hope, started making plans with Brianna, Savannah, AND a utr just in case, but Texas finally got back to me.
Easy, prompt communication. Pick up was in a rough area of Hempstead, right on Terrace, not ideal, but it was fine, although in total disclosure, there was a heavy L.E. presence, and i witnessed someone getting pulled over right in front of me by an undercover. She got in the car and said, let's go somewhere else! I was fine with that. We drove a few blocks out of Hempstead, found a quiet spot, and started chatting. She was very easy to talk to. She didn't seem under the influence of anything, and i didn't ask, as it's none of my biz, but no outward signs of any sort of use. After a few minutes of casual chatting, i asked, front seat or back? She said front was fine, adjusted her seat, reached over and went to work. Her technique was quite good, zero teeth, some licking, sucking, throating (which isn't hard cuz I'm tiny), pop in mouth, and spit. She did do bbj. Mrclean69 said everything covered, so YMMV. I came straight from the shower and was sparkling clean, i find that helps me get bbj most of the time. As they say, cleanliness is next to raw blowjobliness. I should say, i didn't try fingering her, or slipping a finger in her asshole, as some of you might. For me, it takes away from a woman concentrating on my junk. Sure, they may get more into it, but I'm on a car date for goodness sake. I want to be done as soon as possible, not delay the inevitable. But she looks like a good hygiene person, so I'm sure she's fresh.
Anyway... got her back to her crib, LE was still in front harassing the same poor bastard. Drove around back, exchanged departing pleasantries, and she was off.

Looks: 8 she really is pretty!
Location: i gotta go 5 on this. She's close, which is awesome, but pick up was in the heart of terrace ave Hempstead and a car date
Rates: 6, 60 too high for road head (in my opinion) but i wanted to break the ice, and to do that, 60 was worth it. But she is a pretty woman so...
Services: 8 her head game was excellent, exactly what i needed. She'd get a 10 if she gulped.

I will definitely repeat. I'm hoping she offers incall at some point so i can get her clothes off and have some real fun. I didn't even feel her titties, which i realized afterwards, like a dummy, but they looked like a nice handful. She mentioned that i can reach her 24/7 and that if i provided the room, she'd be more than happy to join me there for incall.
Nice review better than I could do. Hopefully it’s good enough for the nit pickers above. She prefers cbj,but like you said ymmv. She knows me for years so it’s a given. I’m like you always clean n showered. Doubt you’ll get incall but if businesses picks up enough she may get a room. I’ve done CFS incall in the past. Clean shaven no smell she wasn’t into DATY.

So if she is not a street walker how did you find her in the first place?

She is not a street walker but she is on the Hempstead stroll?

And she already has regulars?

She is not a street walker but she only does car dates?

I'm not busting your chops and I'm glad you're sharing. But if you don't mind please fill in the missing information.
I didn’t say she wasn’t a pro. She has regulars so doesn’t need to walk like the others. She lives on the stroll. She does car dates because of living arrangements. Would you go in that building? I wouldn’t.

Nice review better than I could do. Hopefully it’s good enough for the nit pickers above. She prefers cbj,but like you said ymmv. She knows me for years so it’s a given. I’m like you always clean n showered. Doubt you’ll get incall but if businesses picks up enough she may get a room. I’ve done CFS incall in the past. Clean shaven no smell she wasn’t into DATY.
I couldn't have done the review if you hadn't done the groundwork, so, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: