Testosterone replacement

I am in a situation where I am in a foreign country (let's leave that anonymous but let's just say they eat a lot of rice) and I have adopted the diet and habits of the locals just because that is all there is. I dropped over 25 pounds in the first month and continue to become leaner. I have no car or motorcycle so everywhere is a walk.

I was starting to look my age (lets just say the 60's category) in the States even though I did my best to monitor myself. Over here, the diet can be more plant-based although there is plenty of chicken, meat and fish available. Dairy is pretty much non-existent unless you want to go to western stores. The very traditional breakfast here is porridge. In the past it was usually rice or millet porridge but now it can be oats with other seeds and beans, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds all ground up into a hot steamy gruel. (very healthy for sexual and prostate vitality, plant-based protein, heart-kidney-prostate-liver-blood healthy, high in zinc and arginine as precursors to testosterone.)

Most of the people are thin and robust, ride bikes and motor scooters. Women are gorgeous when young and as years advance, still plenty hot. ( I often go to a public pool to (a-hem) swim and I see entire families together and the moms look almost as sweet as the daughters)

Sometimes when I need a more intense psychological and physical purging, I go to the ridiculously scalding hot sulfur baths. Some of them are open and public with a variety of pool temperatures so they mix cold water into the natural occurring sulfur arising from the earth. Of course, the smell of sulfur which smells like rotten eggs predominates but you learn to love it.

Some of the more secluded sulfur bath houses segregate men and women for nude bathing. So, hanging out with the local men (usually I am the only white guy) I see such vibrant health. The protocol is you dip in the hot sulfur bath for about 5 minutes (that's about all that is tolerable) (my first time in all eyes were on me, like let's see what happens to this "gringo.") The heat was like that which you plunge lobsters into for holiday dinners. I wanted to retract, escape and scream out but I do have some pride. so I maintained an emotionless face and held on for the 5 minutes. The local chief gave me the nod of approval and I was accepted and later talked to. After the dip, these rugged country men bend and twist into pretzels, stretch, exercise and most of them are well past 70's and they are lean and sinewy and look strong. They do a lot of self-massage to their junior member to keep him fit and ready for a night of action. Some younger guys come also but these older guys are way stronger and tougher and admirable and limber. Their gaits are long and free and unobstructed. They eat local fruits there like guavas and passion fruits and hang out for the day. In and out of the sulfur, stretch, relax, meditate and back in.

Recently I went for extensive blood tests and everything was normal. So, when I come back to the States, I will try to incorporate some of these health practices into my life. The porridge in the morning with all that roughage and more vegetables and fruits are very implementable. Good health and abundant sex are inextricably intertwined.

There is an Asian practice called "do-in" which is the Japanese name and it is a self-massage using your hands, foot heals, polished stones, animal bones, et cetera to deeply press muscles, tendons, ligaments and soft tissue of your body to release blood and "qi" blockages so that all parts of the body have plenty of blood and oxygen and "qi" flow to maintain youth and vitality. So, in the bath houses they have plenty of time and they devote the day to giving their body this kind of attention.

You know, for myself, what I found out was that even though I tried to keep good health whilst still working hard, it was just that when you are working hard at a job your first priority is to please somebody else (customer, boss, SO) and to make money for survival. And that is natural. Suddenly, if you remove yourself from that environment, you yourself and your health and what is best for you becomes the utmost priority.

We all deserve that.

You should no longer need V unless you have blood flow issues. Like I said, it reverses all symptoms of low t. You will have morning wood like in your youth.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should no longer need V unless you have blood flow issues. Like I said, it reverses all symptoms of low t. You will have morning wood like in your youth.
Just a couple of comments:
Erectile dysfunction, is not the same as loss of or low libido. Having a low libido may result in lack of sexual interest; the resultant not having erections is not because you have ED but more of an issue of not caring to have an erection. Testosterone levels can be related to libido and ED issues but it is not as a simple cause and effect as you guys are implying, i.e., get some supplemental testosterone and all is good again.

That said, talk with your M.D.

How far back can you remember?

Your first sexual experience most people remember. But go back further. It might be hazy. Remember when you first became aware that erections are occurring for absolutely no reason. Erections in the very beginning were not related to a sensual, sexual thought or image for me.

For me, I dare say, I was about 6 year old. It was baffling to me. IT WAS 100% PURELY "PHYSIOLOGICAL." Nothing emotional, not related to the opposite sex or procreation. It was a very young body exploding with health, hormones, vitality in every direction and it fills up this dangling soft tissue, a blood sponge penis with hormonal testosterone rich blood. Prior thereto, this organ was merely a means of urination and now it seemed to be hijacked for no good reason. Night and day it just decides to become a nuisance, demanding new and clever ways to hide it from public view as it almost pierced my jeans. I had no idea of its new use. Hell, I was 6 years old and never saw a naked woman, thought babies came via stork delivery. Still too young to know masturbation.

Months lead into a year or two later and your older wiser friends filled with the same ungodly amounts of testosterone like yourself are boasting and raging about this same great phenomenon, this powerful unquenchable force and you learn that the goal is to get girls pants down and satisfy this raging desire. Still, if I can recall properly, it was not even my desire but physiologically my penis's desire and he was begging for his reward.

But at that young age, where was the opportunity to satisfy this maniacal, raging desire? There was no Flushing AMP or 40th Road and there was no money and there was no willing females at that age. And, anyway, you had parents and school masters and coaches commanding you to excel in their programs and conform to society and grow as a human being.

So you are forced to try to sublimate this "LIFE FORCE" into math, science, language, baseball, music, social acceptability but deep down inside, this urge to express and satisfy this far more important and powerful urge must be camouflaged.

You learn to masturbate and later early teens come and you find some horny young girls and life is becoming a bit more balanced. But not really. Bigger issues are looming on the horizon. Your future, making money, fighting off bullies, maybe the draft, education, college is looming. And career and success for the ego and social standing. AND IT BECOMES ALL TOO CLEAR THAT IF THIS BOY IS NOT SUCCESSFUL AND ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH, he is just not going to continue to get "THAT" from the high-quality ladies.

So, again, it is put on the back burner and MOST of your energy must be focused on growth and success. You get that. Then marriage comes and it looks like the perfect arrangement and it is good. Finally you get a nice clean young warm body that you love to be with you all the time and you can make up for those lost years of unyielding cravings. And you do. However, you also realize that she is not enough. If she has small breasts, you still need large breasts also. If she is short, you still need tall. Your mind is not monogamous. You crave polygamous relationships. But you try your best but dissatisfaction creeps in.

And then come the children. They become first priority out of decency and necessity. Your needs are not truly met again. Against all codes of morality but for the sake of your own sanity, you start to play around. But with fear and guilt. But in order to keep it all together for family, children, wife and your own sanity, it is a necessity.

But, Hormones are still raging. But it takes its toll sooner or later. Wife, family, job, kids, homework, commuting, house chores, looking good, investments, massage parlors, speeches, deadlines, lack of sleep, in-laws, weddings, funerals, etc. and you notice that your sexual strength is not exactly what it used to be. Yeah, there is no ED but bubbling hormones are not raging within your body in a fanatical way. But sexual thoughts and feelings rage in your mind in a fanatical way due to unforgotten and carefully recorded, each and every detail of every sexual encounter.

Some guys could just allow that to be and have a cooler sex drive or diminished sex drive, maybe as nature intended.

But for mongers, your memories of sexual delights and also sexual deprivation flood your psyche. You are no longer hijacked physiologically by hormones but mentally and emotionally hijacked by thoughts, feelings and emotions that now must be fulfilled and satisfied and you need a well-oiled machine to complete that task. "YOUR STORED UP MEMORIES AND DESIRES and emotions with respect to sexual satisfaction and this long sexual journey are still so very fresh in your memory and beg for more air-time.

NOW, sex is no longer purely PHYSIOLOGICAL as in your early male years. In fact, physiologically, your body is not craving sex any more than food, sleep, survival and other interests. But the emotionally-charged memories will not abandon you. And you want to continue those fantasies in a powerful way. And you also have a wealth of sexual experience, being with hundreds of women.

You now need a second youth. Now we need to focus on the body physiologically (whereas in the beginning that was just a given) and revive it, rejuvenate it, fill it with youthful hormones. Like doing a motor-job on a car that still looks good but it is past its prime.

And whatever you choose, whether it be herbs, food, drugs, injections, they do work.

My first thoughts also probably go back to around age 6. Still got all the physiological, emotional and memories charging me ahead!! Didn't know exactly why things were working the way they were then but deep down knew it was all good. Still recall the day we got a transfer student in 3rd grade a few weeks into the school year. I thought she was gorgeous and was as smitten as hell. Nope no sex with her we did not even kiss but been enjoying things ever since. Still loving the female form. This thing done good :)

Hello, guys I'm new here and I am also on androgel .It is working well for me, but my once impressive yam bag is now shrunken and always tight. My balls have shrunk and when in enjoying oral pleasures , I practically have to pull them down for a girl to go to town on them. Any suggestions? I have heard of chlomid therapy, which stimulates your body to produce Test...

Hello, guys I'm new here and I am also on androgel .It is working well for me, but my once impressive yam bag is now shrunken and always tight. My balls have shrunk and when in enjoying oral pleasures , I practically have to pull them down for a girl to go to town on them. Any suggestions? I have heard of chlomid therapy, which stimulates your body to produce Test...
As far as I am concerned the benefits outweigh the shrinkage. Don't know of anyway to reverse it. I've noticed that when cold I'm like oh shit where did my balls go but when warm everything seems normal.

I searched for a thread with this topic and couldn’t find one.

Anyone here taking TRT? Thoughts? Experiences?

I’ve been ranging on the low side of normal and had considered talking to my dr. Figured I’d ask a bunch of mongers who are aging and still want to look and feel good.
I been on it for years. You should check prostrate and some other tests every 6 months. I prefer to shoot it in my thigh muscle. Takes some practice, but it lasts a while. The first year you will feel like your 18 again Like most drugs the dose slowly needs to be increased to keep the same level of functioning.

Another plus (for me), although not talked about it is male birth control. You stop producing seman. When I inquired with my Urologist about getting a Vasectomy, he responded "for what"? The next visit he did a seaman analysis and the good doc knew his stuff. I felt really good about not subjecting myself through a Vasectomy.