Taylor, redhead, in Westbury?

Taylor from Houston - A Review

She claims to be a redhead into everything including Greek and I
have not seen Mi****s or Corfu for years, so I decided to check her out first. Her Photos are slightly blurred but her body looked hot and I found some *** reviews from her visit to Chicago. After reading the reviews, I *****ed her and set it up (Note - little did I know she does not answer her own *****s, it is her pimp - had I known this, I never would have gone). In any event we set it up and met at her hotel (she does not really screen well). So, I see her in the light up close and notice a TON of makeup and heavy perfume. I mean makeup on her neck -- YUK and some of it rubbed off.... I should have turned around then, but I digress. In looks with the heavy makeup I give about a 6. She advertised as mid 30's but that is a lie. She told me 40, but I am sure it was more like 45. Donation out of the way, no shower offered, and right to the games. BBBJ was adequate, but not impressive. DATY was ok, not sweet, slightly fishy. She rode me cg and rcg for a while, but it was fairly mechanical, I so asked for what I came for, an Island visit. No additional donation. She said she loved Greek, and wanted it doggie. She took out her vibe and told me to enter while she vibed her clit throughout. The Backdoor ride was nice and tight and. As she and I neared the end, she asked me to speed up and once I exploded, she asked me to stay in and pull out slow. As I pulled out she went nuts and squealed in delight.
I was not overly impressed and will not repeat. At two fifty reasons with no additional reasons for the island visit, the price was ok, but will not repeat. She was a bit too, ummm skanky too much make- up. I do not recommend. She is going to be back in Westbury this week.

...no $hit

you are right on...listen up everyone, stay away...i wish you had made this post back when i posted my request...i broke down and saw her one night on my way home, yuk, what a waste...the makeup scared me, and then i got a good look at her hands, and lets just say that i was frantically looking to make sure she didn't have an Adams Apple, which she didnt. t he only saving grace for Taylor is tha she has a great body for a 40 something...LOL...anyway, her BBJ was good in my opinion, as i rarley get them, and she swallowed, which was a delight..after i recovered we went for the main event, but she prefaced to say that she had a sore spot in her cooch and to go slow. well, this sore spot issue scared me a bit and i requesed the island visit, as i have never been there, she obliged and it was interesting, she squealed during it indicating she came and asked me to hurry up, well, i pulled out and was goin back in but the stench scared me limp...my cock came out "dirty" and i freaked, jumped right into that shower...needless to say i got dressed and ran out of there, swearing off craigs list for life...both times i tried a FS provider it was nasty and a lousy experience...this event even has me second guessing my reg incall visits...Damn i wish the wife would get back into sex...nothing like a toddler to kill your sex life eh...

If you like redheads and Greece try Angie

As for Taylor. I agree. Scary, scary, scary. No more going anywhere cold. I did reserach her and found some decent reviews on ***. But YUK. I medicated myself with lavaquin after that visit.

I will say that if you like redheads and want an Island visit, Angie is your ticket. She is about 27, reasonably sane, graduate student (psych), great bbbj (though after Taylor, I think I am going to do everything covered from hence forth), great dining at the Y, she showers between visits and I believe she was trained by the infamous French Lady. Great body too. I think the donation is in the two hundred and fifty reason range with an Island visit for about eighty reasons more. I had a great time with her. As always, YMMV.

Happy Hanukah

Guys,

Thanks for the review. I sorta suspected something weird because she didn't have any closeups. One picture was there but I had a strange feeling. Almost went for it though. Thanks for the safety guys!

Cheers

Kicks

Re: If you like redheads and Greece try Angie

Originally posted by MrFreeze451
As for Taylor. I agree. Scary, scary, scary. No more going anywhere cold. I did reserach her and found some decent reviews on ***. But YUK. I medicated myself with lavaquin after that visit.

I will say that if you like redheads and want an Island visit, Angie is your ticket. She is about 27, reasonably sane, graduate student (psych), great bbbj (though after Taylor, I think I am going to do everything covered from hence forth), great dining at the Y, she showers between visits and I believe she was trained by the infamous French Lady. Great body too. I think the donation is in the two hundred and fifty reason range with an Island visit for about eighty reasons more. I had a great time with her. As always, YMMV.

Happy Hanukah
And contact info for Angie?