Taylor from CL(posts on LI, Queens and Brooklyn)

So I was sitting home doing nothing, bored out of my mind when I decided to browse CL to see what was going on. I had seen Taylor’s post before and decided to give her a call at 917-653-7523. She told me I could meet her in a half-hour and that she was doing $100 specials so I said sure. Her pictures are 100% her, about 5’4”, a little thick but not fat, nice big titties and decent ass. Her face wasn’t the greatest, but to be honest I was not really looking there. Anyway, so I drove to the motel she was at, small room, basic motel and she had the TV on the whole time. So I went there just wanting to get laid, and that’s what I got. Personally I don’t really want to make love to these girls or get to know them I just want to handle my business and go on my way.
So now on to the fun stuff. When I get there(in Manhasset), I give her a call to find out what room, she must have asked at least 3 or 4 times if I was a cop or LE and seemed really nervous about the whole situation which I kinda liked. Walked into the room and she was wearing a black bra and some orange sweatpants. I guess to prove that I wasn’t LE she asked me to lick her tit and I gladly agreed to do so. So she pulled them out for me and I was not disappointed. I expected them to be a bit saggy being as large as they were, but they were fairly decent. Then she asked if she could touch me, to which I replied “I hope so” to relieve some of the tension. She lowered my pants and played with the boys a bit and I guess when she was satisfied that I was not a cop she told me to take off my clothes and lay in the bed. Pulled out a cover and placed it over and started with a very nice CBJ, lots of suction and attention to the boys while a played with her melons. Went at this for about 10 minutes then applied some lube (she said that she wanted to put it on because she was afraid the cover might tear as it was a thin one) and then hopped on for a ride. I absolutely loved this as her tits were slapping me in the face the entire time. After 5 minutes switched to mish, heard some moans and groans, she smiled and occasionally made eye contact making it look like she was enjoying herself. After that switched over to doggie. I just grabbed me two handfuls of titty and went at it, popped deep inside and slowly pulled out.
Ok so like I said paid 100 for the “special” not sure what the other prices were, but I’m sure I’ve seen her posted ads say she’s greek friendly. I would probably see her again, though as I am new to this, I want to try to see new providers when possible just to see what’s out there

Oh and here's a link: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/ers/919130928.html