Taty 315-307-1351

K so long time lurker, 1st timer all around (review or patron). Hit her up today, pretty quick responses, made plans on the fly and met up within 30 minutes tops(Islandia). Pics are not her unless she got a ton of ink done since then. Back is tatted up & she kind of just looks like those pics are possibly of her from maybe 10 years ago. Still...amazing ass(like 2 smaller volleyballs), fake rake(way too firm for my taste), not too bad in the face(6/10), body was tight, about like 5' nothing. Took the HH for $100(200/FH), she went right to work on junior CBJ, followed by DS. Tiny girl, easy to flip, finish in Mish. She did a quick clean up for me followed by a baby wipe for me in case I needed more. Nothing special but threw an extra $20 for first time jiggers and super easy to coordinate. Honestly since I never did this before and don't have any other options I can trust, definitely gonna return.

Hope I didn't screw this review up, I'm sure it could've been done better.
Thank you for your review. Pretty good for a first time. It is encouraging that lurkers such as yourself are coming out of the shadows to contribute to the board.

So I recently took the trip out to see this one. I got there, she said 3 minutes. 15 minutes later she calls me and tells me to come up. I have to repeatedly ask for the room number. Finally she gives it to me.

The pictures show a fit Latina with a fat ass and big tits. Hoping that she looks something like the pictures, I end up extremely disappointed. Probably around 5’4... curly black hair, light skin Latina. Face of a gremlin indeed. I don’t mind an ugly face with a nice body- but this one did NOT have a nice body to me. Didn’t resemble the pics at all. Yes she had big fake tits, but she was chunky and probably close to 40 years old. I know that “fat” is subjective and a lot of women that are loved on this board, to me, are just not petite enough. This is one of them. I’ve been in this hobby for a couple years now and suffered through lots of ugly chicks. Not today- I apologized and said it won’t work for me and walked out. She tried to damn near slam the door on me. I don’t blame her- but in my defense, providers should advertise the product they’re offering more honestly. This one ain’t for me fellas. If you like older latinas, sort of over weight, with big fake tits... maybe she’s worth the 100$ for you. For me, she definitely is not. I do not recommend.

Hope this review is helpful to you!

Was interested in this one based on reviews and saw that tattoo post yesterday, looking at an unnamed page I'm seeing a few different Latinas in Islandia with a 315 area code. Maybe they're all being run by one person and we are all just getting told the room of whoever happens to be available when you get there. Definitely won't be hitting this one up after OrangeSubaru's review though thanks.

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW

I was trying to get in touch with Lury but my regular number was immediately ignored - which makes me think it got blocked and my temp number was not picked up. which makes me think she was busy that day. So I was trying to get in touch with other providers listed here on UG. No luck for a couple of them. I happened to put the phone number of one provider on google and it took me to a different site, there I happen to stumble across this provider while filtering for long island. Her body looked very curvy and full, gave her a call with my temp phone and it got picked up on the second try. She told me to come to RR Inn. Called her and got the room number.

Went straight to the room and noticed the place was very dark. Taty closed the door behind me and said hi while starting to feel me up and down. I was really excited and already at full attention! I asked her how much and she said $130 for hh and $200 for. I'm usually one to pop rreally quick so I asked if hour option included two pops and she nodded enthusiastically. I got undressed and watched her get out of her lacy black outfit and bikini. Once her boobs were out I started grouping them like a kid in a ball pit!

We laid down one of the beds and she proceeded to cover my member for a BJ. I wanted to ask her not to cover it but just went with the flow and didn't want to dampen the mood. She started sucking, slow and shallow at first but then went very deep and sucked really hard on her way out - it was boderline painful but I was somehow enjoying it! I told her that I had a special favor: "I need your help to last long in bed, my girlfriend says I don't last long so could you teach me how please?" She understood, giggled and said "OK, I help you!"
I asked if I could lick her and she said ok, I spent a good minute there, probing around with my tongue. Her nether regions were a pleasure to my tongue. Although she was not very responsive. So we went to mish and I stared pounding. She was like go slow you finish quickly! I went slow, but her pussy was warm and wet. I popped! I pulled out and tried to hold it in but couldn't lol! She burst out laughing, I told you to go slow! She cleaned me up and laid next to me stroking my semi hard member. It was still hard because I was trying to stop it. she got on her phone and called her boss probably something along the lines of this is going to be a quick one.

In a few minutes, she nodded questioningly and I nodded too. So she put on another condom and started sucking on it. This time, I didn't let her suck for too long. I pushed her to mish again, licked her for a few times and got to work. She was guiding me, saying I should go one deep and two slow and stop..focus and once I'm good do it again. I followed this pattern for a few times. Her cell started ringing loudly and she said I can ignore it. Then we started kissing, I continued with the pattern and got to tell you guys the next ten minutes were the hardest. After what seemed like an eternity, I popped while doing the deep thrust and it was fucking amazing!!

I laid back on the bed and let her clean me up. waited for my heart beat to fall and then begin to get dressed. I checked the time and it was only 25 minutes! In the meantime, her landline started to ring! she picked it up and started talking intensly. After her call I ask her can you give a massage? She replies, no sorry my boss is crazy so I can't do that. I thanked her, gave her a hug and left.

Overall it was a pretty standout session: I liked that she was open to play out my fantasy. Her body was very curvy and juicy but her face is below average. But would definately be back if she offered a ss for 100

I'm pretty sure she is the one in the pic but from a couple years ago, she has put on a few pounds and has curly hair. View attachment 5451
That was a great review. And the picture was truly worth a thousand words. (Wonder why photos aren't allowed anymore?)

Any updates on this provider? We really need more local talent in here. Seems like lately all that's mentioned here are scammers or old broads and a ton of reviews or questions/updates about massage parlors. (Guess that's understandable when the majority of advertisers are massage parlors.)

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
Next time, instead of bumping an old thread just go see the girl yourself and write a review.
Normally I would. But the last review in here is almost three years old. I figured there might be a lurker holding back that saw her more recently and would have current intel on a valid phone number because the one in the title is no longer in service. And FWIW, do you really think I was trying to bump her thread to help her out?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Normally I would. But the last review in here is almost three years old. I figured there might be a lurker holding back that saw her more recently and would have current intel on a valid phone number because the one in the title is no longer in service. And FWIW, do you really think I was trying to bump her thread to help her out?
Lurkers who are holding back aren't likely to help you out.

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
Lurkers who are holding back aren't likely to help you out.
Hey, that's how I started. Waited a month or so after seeing Kristie's link to here before feeling comfortable enough to comment. Figured that asking guys for help might lure them out to comment. Guys seem to love to brag on here so why not some lurker telling us how he's been seeing her since the last review. Give a new guy a chance to feel like he's got an inside track. In the short time I've been here, I've seen enough members chime in and review a girl long after they started seeing her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey, that's how I started. Waited a month or so after seeing Kristie's link to here before feeling comfortable enough to comment. Figured that asking guys for help might lure them out to comment. Guys seem to love to brag on here so why not some lurker telling us how he's been seeing her since the last review. Give a new guy a chance to feel like he's got an inside track. In the short time I've been here, I've seen enough members chime in and review a girl long after they started seeing her.
Fair enough, let's see what happens.