TatSexy - Bin & Sally- 929-527-1150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the feedback and observations. Interesting stuff! I didn't realize that earrings were on the "don't bother to describe" list ;-) Just joking...I get it, I might have sounded more like a fashion show reporter than I realized :)

I might be in the minority, but to me some of those extra things about how a girl puts herself together can really enhance the experience i have with them. For example, if I am fucking a hot girl, that's awesome, but if I see that hot girl's earring hanging off her ears while I'm banging her, to me it adds something. Same thing with another one of my favorites, Flora who is now at Asian Desires. She wears a waist chain, and because she has great hips, it makes her look even sexier than if I saw her completely naked. When I fuck Flora, she still has that waist chain on, and it's even better as a result.
No, you're right, Ringo. These extras help make it sexy. Just like high heels, ankle bracelets, those choker necklaces, they a add to the experience
For me it also depends so much on the specific girl. For example in the case of Bin, she looks great in these things. She looks sexy AF with her tatoos and her choice of jewelry. On another girl it might not work. Same with her tattoos, on her body it's an amazingly sexy look.

I arrived and Bin let me in. I asked to wash my hands right away…that’s what I do these days whenever anyone lets me in to their space. What followed was a wonderful hour with a wonderful woman.

Bin was tall, skinny, incredibly taut, just an amazing, amazing bod. And also, big, adorable eyes.

My only complaint about the whole time is not about Bin, it’s about the shower at Bin’s place....t is just too damn small to accommodate anything erotic without elbows bumping walls and other awkwardness. Not the end of the world, but that’s my pet peeve apparently.

The rest of the session was solid gold. Bin had a very relaxing vibe and she took amazing care of me in her room. Amazing body, fantastic oral abilities, and amazing sex. We didn’t hit all the GFE acronyms but the hour was most definitely a GFE experience. I wish any of my girlfriends, ever, could have treated me like Bin treated me.

What I remember the best was the finish: I was on top of Bin, somewhere near mish, but with her hips rotated a little. She was looking at me with those adorable eyes. I just lost it right there. She cleaned me up, we laughed about the moment, and I was on my way.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I found out about Bin through her reviews -- THANK YOU guys! -- and went ahead and endured the screening. More screening than most places I go -- well, to be fair, most places don't screen much at all, maybe especially now in the pandemic times? Dunno, but anyways, when it came to Bin she (or probably her screener now that I think about it) had some questions for me, asked for proof of references and/or proof of being a real hobbyist,

Once screening was out of the way I set the appointment up, headed over, texted when nearby buzzed, headed up to her place, door opens and.....damn....skinny barbie doll body, cool vibe, nice private apartment, much hotter than most girls I see at this price point. I'm thinking at this point it's a win, and it did turn out to be a big win. I'll be back no doubt.

Bin is very slim with nice breasts, sexy face, long hair. She brought me into her room which had a nice setup and nice lighting. She was very friendly, flirty, and demure. I got undressed and we head to the bathroom where we take a shower together. I complimented her really well done man made C's (maybe Ds?). In any case, really well done and proportional in a Barbie Doll kind of way. I guess what I mean is that her breasts in relation to her body are impressive, big, but not so big to make it ridiculous. Her body is kind of like what we see in video games sometimes where the babes are idealized. She has that slim plus great top look going on.

So yeah, shower was good and plenty sensual. Good time. Back to the room for more good time: very good massage, excellent extended very demure and stimulating cat bath, nice give between my legs initiating Ball Licking and Sucking and some reverse blow job action (uncovered, BBBJ). I had to turn over and catch my breath for a minute, tried to make conversation haha. Anything to distract me and voice coming way too soon bc I wanted to extend the flow going very well at this point.
Much credit to Bin, at this point she didn't push it like some gals would and do. She didn't go in for the kill and get me to come then. Would have been less work for her if she had. But instead, she shifted top a bit of leg and thigh massage. Still arousing but not overwhelming me or putting me over the edge. Loved this.
After some time I pulled her back up a bit more to me and she was fondling by balls, goes back to great BBBJ, and when she can tell I'm ready she suits me up for the event haha. Condom on, she climbs ontop of me and rides me cowgirl. Great sensation and great visual, held out as long as I could but pretty soon I was shuddering and finishing there and then.
Fricking great time with Bin, guaranteed repeat unless fate intervenes!
Stay safe brothers and thank you for your reviews.
Speaks English pretty well. Damage 3.0
Wow all that for $3.00!
I'm sure you meant $300.

Yeah I agree especially this chocker necklaces that say Slut or Whore. Or those waist belts. Dam
Sometimes I wonder why small differences in clothes or accessories make such a difference in how I perceive a girl. Like you said, it can be as little as what a garment says, or implies. Waist belts are a good example. The waist is already there and yet....with the belt, I'm noticing it more!

Status
Not open for further replies.