TatSexy - Bin & Sally- 929-527-1150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out that the legendary Bin was back in NYC and had set up shop as a semi-independent. When I heard the news, I decided to take the plunge after two years of hoping for an opportunity. I made sure to set up a couple of days in advance, got the time I wanted, and when the day came, headed to the location.

The setup is a little atypical, for those that have not heard about it. Bin is working out of a Midtown apartment, with a mamasan sitting in the common room minding her business (she's literally only there to answer the door and then see you on your way after the appointment). The apartment is actually one I've hobbied at before, but it was under different management at the time. Anyway, MMS led me into the bedroom and closed the door behind me. I started to disrobe, and then a knock came and in walked Bin. She was dressed like a secretary to a high-powered executive, and it showed off her amazing body very nicely. Lot of makeup, but not so much that it was unbearable. She was definitely a hell of a looker. Some light pecks as we got our introductions out of the way, and then she undressed me before going to start the shower. I waited briefly and then followed her down the tiny hallway to the bathroom.

Stand-up shower was a pretty tame affair. The first time Bin grabbed my dick, she said, "Oh wow! He already love me! So happy to see me!" But other than some looks of feigned innocence when she subsequently took hold, it was just a standard wash. I didn't mind - I had already gone into this with the intent of letting her take the lead and seeing how things went, as I usually do with most providers. Thus, after drying off, it was back to the room and down onto my stomach. After she departed the room very briefly, she knelt on top of me and proceeded to give me a much-needed body massage, focused mostly on my back and my legs. I didn't realize how badly I needed it until she was working at my sore back muscles, so I relaxed to the utmost, to the point that Bin actually asked at one point if I was asleep. She made light conversation after we laughed about that inquiry, and it felt very easy to chat with her.

Eventually, I decided to turn over to try and move the session along (much as I was enjoying the massage, I was also starting to realize just how much time had passed). Bin took the cue and leaned over me for some LFK, before shifting upwards to put her nipples into my mouth. The perfect shape of her enhanced tits was amazing, and she reacted very strongly to the ministrations of my tongue. Unbidden, she turned around and put her pussy in my face for 69. It quickly became a one-sided affair, though, as she kept pulling up from my dick to moan her pleasure and grind her hips further into my face. I eventually just told her to sit on my face, as I tend to do, and she enjoyed the ride quite a bit. Couldn't tell if she came or not, but my beard was soaking wet when she finally dismounted. Very brief bit more BBBJ before she shifted upwards to position herself for the main event. I was shocked sliding in because I didn't even feel her put a condom on me, but it quickly became evident that she had used her mouth to apply it. Have to admit, she did it more smoothly and discreetly than any other provider I've experienced, so props to her for that. Anyway, she rode me long and hard in ACG, talking semi-dirty the whole time, not showing the least bit of tiredness. She kept pounding down on me until I let loose in the cover with one of the most intense pops I've ever had. Credit where credit is due - girl knows how to use her body well.

Bin left briefly again to get me some water and a hot towel. She cleaned me up, hydrated me, and then insisted on dressing top to bottom, even making a very serious effort to get my compression socks on over my tree trunk calves. I admire her dedication to service in that way. Then when I was dressed, it was a few last pecks goodbye, a request to see me again ASAP, and off into the cold, windy night I went.

I'm glad I took the chance to experience Bin and see what it was like. Overall, I'd say she lives up to the hype, even for a first visit, and I'm willing to be subsequent visits will be even better. Not sure when the opportunity will present itself for me to see her again, but I'm hoping it's soon so that I can see if she warms up to me even more the second time around. If you're hoping she'll be a sex fiend right out the gate, it's not the case. She's very much a professional and she treats it as such to start. But she's definitely a fun time and someone I'd imagine is worth investing time in. Damage was 300.

Sorry this is a late review.....saw her around end of Jan. 2020
I've been reading this Bin for awhile and I was intrigue. So I texted few days ahead for appointment. pass the screening and off we went. Bin is lovely, she love what she do and we have great chemistry.

As I entered, she and I started LFK, taking my cloth off and folded or hanging it up for me, then we went for a shower. Her body remind me of my ATF. The shower was nice and playful, lots of kissing and grinding each other, holding each other tight, i even told her i want to bang her right here and now, she laugh. once we were done, she dry me up and give me a pre-bbbj which because the shower is a bit small. While walking back to the room, bin got a nice figure (remind me of my ATF), and she ask me to lay on my stomach and give me a nice medium pressure which very nice since i'm a bit stress out lately. while massaging, i got brief sensual stroke which is a nice touch. Flip over, she swing her legs over and we both into our 69. She tasted delicious and we were at it for awhile, then she suit me up for nice cg, then i got her on all 4 and started to go at it in DS, man that is a great sight to see and for that i couldn't hold on anymore and release in the bag. She immediately turn around hold me tight and we embrace for awhile, kissing, caresing each other then she clean me up and we had a nice chat/conversation til our time is up. She ask me if i wanted a shower but i noticed I'm already about to run over the time, so she got me some wipes and hot towels. She insisted help me dress (every asian provider love to do this which I feel a bit uncomfortable but hey i went along with it and and it's a good touch) and kiss her few more time and say our good byes....i told her i will see her again very soon.

I have been wanting to return to Bin's fun-lair for a while, but some shit’s been going on. When I found out that Bin had a new "baby girl' in the house it became even harder to wait.

I finally made my way over to the fun-lair in the west 50s and walked through the door. Sally let me in and greeted me with a smile. Friendly cute K-girl with a medium build. ~5’2”. Perky B-cups. Cute face. Nice body.

I was a little nervous…I had been home for 6 weeks and it seemed strange to be interacting at first. Sally was cautious too, which felt like a good thing in my headspace. We started with a shower. Less sensual than usual, more thorough than usual. No preview BBBJ but in these days, it's all good. In the shower I noticed that her body looks much better without clothes on. Not all girls can say that.

We dried off and went back to the room. We started touching each other. I had been home for 6 weeks. I was less aggressive than before. Probably normal. I pressed her hands against the wall and gently grinded from behind. She gently moaned. I turn her around. She kissed my nipples and chest and started to work her way down to my cock. She started her BBBJ. Great, slow, good style and variation. Decent eye contact, although not as consistent as Bin. Very good DT, better than Bin. I was close to coming a bunch of times and instead of trying to finish me off I noticed that Sally eased off and helped me avoid finishing too early.

Sally put the condom on her mouth gave me a slutty look. I turned her around and we fucked doggy style. Her body was great in K9, nice hips and ass, curvier than Bin. Sally was vocal and her body instincts were awesome. Great finish in K9.

I've been holding out but had to visit Bin eventually. It seems like if you are a hobbyist in the Big Apple, at some point you gotta try
Bin. I finally did and I don't regret it, and recommend it. She's a sweet girl with an amazing body. I mean, I like skinny girls with nice racks, and Bin is a skinny girl with an amazing rack. Top shelf work.

OK so I arrived, was given sanitizer and asked if I could shower 1st. Bin brought me to the shower room and helped me shower in her small shower/bath. It's a smaller space than spas I usually go to but we got the job done. Bin's body...amazing. Her touch....great as well. And her breasts....some of the best man-made work I've seen in a while.

Post shower our interactions were just what I needed. VERY solid BBBJ, intense rimming and a great fuck sesh including mish, CG and a finish in K9. You have to see Bin's tattoos to believe them. I mean, her tattoos by themselves are worth the price of admission. A piece of art. But then again, so is she. Highly recommended.

3 bills.

In my first visit here I enjoyed Bin...you can see my review of her. I had such a good time I was back in a few days to see Sally. No regrets for either visit.

Sally is thicker than Bin. My first impression was that she has a normal build and friendly face. We took a shower and I noticed that her normal body is much leaner and toned than usual. Very good session in her room, she is newer to the game than Bin but she still knows how to make a guy like me feel like a million bucks. Great BBBJ, great FS, great finish in K9. I'll be back for both Bin and Sally and recommend both of them.

In my first visit here I enjoyed Bin...you can see my review of her. I had such a good time I was back in a few days to see Sally. No regrets for either visit.

Sally is thicker than Bin. My first impression was that she has a normal build and friendly face. We took a shower and I noticed that her normal body is much leaner and toned than usual. Very good session in her room, she is newer to the game than Bin but she still knows how to make a guy like me feel like a million bucks. Great BBBJ, great FS, great finish in K9. I'll be back for both Bin and Sally and recommend both of them.
Great review for both ladies. I’m try to figure out pre pandemic service vs post pandemic service here. While I see she offer bbbj which is a good sign. Did you daty? DFK? Did she give you a rim job? Thanks in advance

Great review for both ladies. I’m try to figure out pre pandemic service vs post pandemic service here. While I see she offer bbbj which is a good sign. Did you daty? DFK? Did she give you a rim job? Thanks in advance
Thanks. Rim job: yes. Daty: I didn't partake but I would guess that's on the table. DFK: I didn't try, not sure if that is a boundary.
I hope this helps!

Tried out Bin post Rona and I'm glad I did. I arrived and buzzed...she let me in...she wore a tight miniskirt, tight top, hair up and cool earrings dangling from her ears! She was very very slim, by which I mean she's got one very narrow waist, but at the same time she's got some curve around her hips and breasts.

In Bin's room I undressed with her help and I was right away digging this special lady's geisha vibe. It's hard to describe my friends, and please bear with me as I'm new to describing my sessions in reviews. She had a very caring, willing, friendly, welcoming vibe.

Now I'm naked and I'm thinking it's time for the obligatory shower. But before I can say the words Bin was already fondling my balls and stroking my cock softly. Amazing finger touching and stroking and then she got down on her knees and started teasing me with her tongue. licking up and down the shaft. Kissing the tip. Insanely sexy oral skills, BBBJ doesn't even describe the full range of stimulation Bin was bringing to bear.

We did eventually take the shower. No table shower in Bin's apartment, so be forewarned about that, and the shower is small, but bin managed to wash me good in there and keep the teasing and erotic adventure on track.

Back into the room Bin provided more of her trademark cock and ball teasing, and finally we progressed to FS. In mish, I was happy because I could see Bin's fuck face and control the pace and observe my cock between her toned thighs and tiny hips. Then in DS, I was even happier: small but nice ass, tiny hips, gently curved hips, toned back and shoulders....cool tattoos. I reached forward and put my fingers into Bin's mouth. She bit them while I went deeper into her, and I came right there, inevitably.

Treat her well friends, we need more girls like Bin in our lives.

Yeah, interesting 1st post.
BTW, I don't recall ever seeing a guy posting about "cool earrings"
I have thought of it but resisted observing girly things because if the potential judgements lol
Hahaha. Interesting. Well, to be be fair, I've seen Bin and she does wear big, striking earrings. TBH, I don't usually notice earrings, but I noticed hers :)
Thank you for the feedback and observations. Interesting stuff! I didn't realize that earrings were on the "don't bother to describe" list ;-) Just joking...I get it, I might have sounded more like a fashion show reporter than I realized :)

I might be in the minority, but to me some of those extra things about how a girl puts herself together can really enhance the experience i have with them. For example, if I am fucking a hot girl, that's awesome, but if I see that hot girl's earring hanging off her ears while I'm banging her, to me it adds something. Same thing with another one of my favorites, Flora who is now at Asian Desires. She wears a waist chain, and because she has great hips, it makes her look even sexier than if I saw her completely naked. When I fuck Flora, she still has that waist chain on, and it's even better as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.