Tao's foot spa 631-408-6278 Smithtown/Lake Ronkokoma

I have been busy checking out places the last couple of months and not reporting. This place is one of them, I went here some time ago. I have been looking for a good rub and tug for a while because most places around are pretty much full service.
I have tried like 3 times to get to Ruby spa because they always offer R&T, but every time i go by they are busy. So I take a ride to look for something new. I find Tao's which I have passed a million times in my travels.
I walk in and I am greeted by a young girl kind of plain looking. Go for 30 min for 40$ don't know what to expect because it looks legit. I get undressed and lay down and wait for her to come in. As soon as that happens another costumer comes in and asks if she has a male masseuse for him, she does not really understand the question and this goes on for a while. Finally the ass leaves and we get down to a half way decent massage nothing great. She is young and probably is new to the business and I was looking for better. I hear another girl come in so now no more disturbance.
She finishes massage and asks if i want to flip and does the HE signal she gives me an OK release after i tell her to slow it down. All in all just a so so experience. Will not repeat.
On my way out i meet 2 other older ladies which kind of looked familiar from somr other place I can't remember.
Happy Hunting

Whoops. At least I got the phone number right. On the Smithtown Blvd strip. West of lake Ronkonkoma strip mall next to handy pantry. My usual ha sir tip. 40

T.A.O. should stand for:
The Anal Oasis
Amp-Man will explain.

After the Cleanse this spring, it was expected that there would be no
Massage places in Smithtown.
Last week, Amp-Man was driving down Smithtown Blvd. and noticed the
'Open' neon sign was dim; but the "O" flashed on and off.
hmmm...
On lunch, Amp-Man explored 279 Smithtown Blvd Nesconset (on the Ronkonkoma Line).
Parking not so good. There may be some rear parking, but this place is next to a State Farm Agent.
Like a Good Neighbor, they may poke their little heads out occasionally; wear your mask.

Amp-Man was greeted by Mamasan who advised they were not busy.
I did notice that the front door glass was shattered and not properly repaired.
Just past the front desk is a wall of privacy screens where the help sleeps.
Through that portion, my masseuse "Cassey" appeared and walked me to my room.
Clean, walls up to ceiling, quiet and where the $40 hh option was selected.
She left Amp-Man got comfortable.

Great start, a little oil and medium pressure was selected.
Long, relaxing slides from the base of the neck to the curve
in the bottom made for a really nice break in the workday.

It was at this point that Amp-Man noticed the extraordinary time that was spent
around the posterior quadrant. Around the outside, in the cavern, around
and around......very stimulating...but what is with all this ass play?
The teasing commences, as did the growth.

The hot towel came in, wipe, wipe, wipe and flip.
Casey is attractive, so Giant-Man was at attention.
No talk, no upsell - she continued the massage with long slow strokes
and more rear exploration.

At this time, Amp-Man began his exploration.
Although she had her back to Amp-Man and stood on the Left side,
Amp-Man got ol' Lefty up and under the the top and made contact.
Full C's, hard nipples and a big smile as we worked together to celebrate
the Fourth of July (or New Year's Eve, if you prefer).
After the clean-up, she paused and looked deep into my eyes.
Big Turn on - but no round 2.
Big smile, Big hug, Big tip: $50(*That's what Amp-Man pays for hand work).

Recap:
Parking: 2
Atmosphere: Solid 8
Talent: Solid 8
hh: $40
tip for hand work: $50
Total: $90
Value: I rank solid 8.

Years ago, they advertised a table shower..it was not offered.
Amp-Man will return and see if the "Smithtown Clean-up" includes
this service.

T.A.O. should stand for:
The Anal Oasis
Amp-Man will explain.

hmmm...
On lunch, Amp-Man explored 279 Smithtown Blvd Nesconset (on the Ronkonkoma Line).
Parking not so good. There may be some rear parking, but this place is next to a State Farm Agent.
Like a Good Neighbor, they may poke their little heads out occasionally; wear your mask.

Recap:

this service.
You have to ask for table shower. They have one room. In the past it was all the way all the way in back. Very nice room.

As recent as last year though it was a room closer to the front. Tiled walls with what I was hoping a dead electrical
Socket high up.

in the original room the lady/girl got naked and gave a nice wash making sure to get everywhere and rub all the nooks and crannies. You could return the favor.

last time she stayed dressed but gave a nice cleaning nonetheless. She allowed her pants down and finger blasting while cleaning junior off.

haven’t been back in over a year so don’t know the status now.

T.A.O. should stand for:
The Anal Oasis
Amp-Man will explain.

hmmm...

Recap:

this service.
Any chance to get a better description of Casey?

Sure.
Casey is approx 5'2", 125-135 lbs.
late 30's -perhaps 40ish.
Upstairs she is a full 'C'.
She does not possess a small waist, but the curves are there.
She is sweet, but not overly friendly.
However, when she smiles at you, you believe she means it.

I stopped in there over the weekend and was greeted by Cici 5'4" late 40's maybe early 50's but an amazing ass (big, soft and jiggly) B cup - small C cup, very strong perfume though. Gave her $60 for the hour and took back to a room (sheetrock walls & curtain doorway) She gave a very good strong massage with back walking and hot stones I was rubbing her legs and incredible ass as she was massaging me. She gave the massage for about 30 mins. & starts the ST. I ask if I could give her a massage, she obliged. She lays on the table lifts up her shirt and pulls down her pants to have panties form around her ass. She says lotion only. I start with a medium massage on her working her lower back and bending her leg picking it up while gently rubbing her hip flexor. I start to massage lower and slowly remove her panties massaging her ass. She starts to spread her legs apart and soon as I start massaging her hamstrings, she props her ass up in doggystyle position and I just had the urge to stick my face in and start eating her ass while rubbing her inner thighs and fingering her clit. She starts getting wet and after a while she flips over and I start eating her out while fingering her pussy (small bush) and ass. She squeezed her legs so tight around my head I thought it was going to pop like in Scanners. After I get to cum she roughly grabs me on top of her and starts DFK me while jerking me while she's still laying down. I'm fingering her while she's jerking me and sucking my tongue. I shot all over the floor. We laughed a bit. She cleaned me up. We went over about 5 minutes. I gave her $80 ( We never discussed tip) I just thought the massage was great and the flip was even better. Would def. repeat. I don't know If anything else is available. $140 total ( $60HR & $80 Tip) Only negative is I reeked of her perfume. Had to go home and shower.

....... Only negative is I reeked of her perfume. Had to go home and shower.
I've had a few experiences (reeking of perfume, lipstick on my dick and other things) that would be hard to explain to SO. I always had a membership in Planet Fitness that I used only for cleanup, shower, whatever. Open 24/7 which was handy and was one payment $100/year.
this was in addition to my regular higher end gym that I actually used for workouts but wasn't 24/7. I always kept my fully stocked gym bag in my car.

This PF membership was easy to explain to my SO as it was very close to where I worked and I would sometimes use it if I did a run at lunch time — another excuse for the gym bag in my car.

I stopped in there over the weekend and was greeted by Cici 5'4" late 40's maybe early 50's but an amazing ass (big, soft and jiggly) B cup - small C cup, very strong perfume though. Gave her $60 for the hour and took back to a room (sheetrock walls & curtain doorway) She gave a very good strong massage with back walking and hot stones I was rubbing her legs and incredible ass as she was massaging me. She gave the massage for about 30 mins. & starts the ST. I ask if I could give her a massage, she obliged. She lays on the table lifts up her shirt and pulls down her pants to have panties form around her ass. She says lotion only. I start with a medium massage on her working her lower back and bending her leg picking it up while gently rubbing her hip flexor. I start to massage lower and slowly remove her panties massaging her ass. She starts to spread her legs apart and soon as I start massaging her hamstrings, she props her ass up in doggystyle position and I just had the urge to stick my face in and start eating her ass while rubbing her inner thighs and fingering her clit. She starts getting wet and after a while she flips over and I start eating her out while fingering her pussy (small bush) and ass. She squeezed her legs so tight around my head I thought it was going to pop like in Scanners. After I get to cum she roughly grabs me on top of her and starts DFK me while jerking me while she's still laying down. I'm fingering her while she's jerking me and sucking my tongue. I shot all over the floor. We laughed a bit. She cleaned me up. We went over about 5 minutes. I gave her $80 ( We never discussed tip) I just thought the massage was great and the flip was even better. Would def. repeat. I don't know If anything else is available. $140 total ( $60HR & $80 Tip) Only negative is I reeked of her perfume. Had to go home and shower.
Did her pussy have any scent?

Visited today.
It was an interesting experience that I probably won't revisit. I didn't get the girls name, she didn't speak a lick of english. In broken english she does try to ask me if I made a call to visit, and I said I did not. She doesn't really understand me saying, No I texted but leads me to a room anyway.
I strip while she leaves the room after taking $40 for the half hour.
She comes back and gives me a message for probably 4 minutes if even and tells me to flip. No talk she just goes straight to rubbing the little guy.
I could tell how interested she was and came fast enough that i was in and out in less than 10 minutes. She wipes me off a little and leaves the room. I assume that means for me to get dressed and leave as she doesn't come back for another 5 minutes. I head out after leaving $30 for a tip, wasn't a fan of no lead up, i was barely even hard when she started.
Mama seemed to notice that I was leaving super quick and asked me if everything was fine. I gave a thumbs up and left because their was another monger just sitting staring at me in the waiting room. First time I really had something like that.
If you really just want a rub and tug I guess this is fine. Girl didn't seem happy with the tip so I definitely won't be back.
5/10 service
2/10 massage
7/10 price
All in all 70$ for a handjob.