Tampa/Orlando Fl

I finally booked my flight down to see a friend of mine in Tampa. So I need some help with some strip clubs that offer extra's in the VIP room or are open to take out. Any advice on where to go and where I should spend my time?

Ozzy, anyway you could hook up a fellow Uger. Any strip clubs/dancers you could intro me too??

DC:

Two strip clubs that immediately come to mind are Mons Venus and Ybor Strip (sp?). Never been to either one but I've met strippers from both clubs when they've migratated north into PA and NJ. My info is old, (2-3 years) but I'll tell you what I know...

Mons Venus is all about lap dances and has something like 50+ strippers on per shift, so the competition between girls is very high. They grab your dick through your pants the instant you walk in and ask if you want a LD. Looks range all over, but there are lots of hotties. I dont have much detail about what goes on during laps. It may not be very good, but my impression is that OTC is readily available and happens frequently.

Ybor Strip is another, somewhat better story. It's one of those clubs where anything and everything can and does happen in the VIP room. All the usual caveats apply: depends on the stripper and how much you want to spend.

Both clubs have websites but I havent looked in a while. Maybe you can check out the current crop of ladies. I hope my info is still accurate...at least enough to get you started.

Last edited:
DC:

Two strip clubs that immediately come to mind are Mons Venus and Ybor Strip (sp?). Never been to either one but I've met strippers from both clubs when they've migratated north into PA and NJ. My info is old, (2-3 years) but I'll tell you what I know...

Mons Venus is all about lap dances and has something like 50+ strippers on per shift, so the competition between girls is very high. They grab your dick through your pants the instant you walk in and ask if you want a LD. Looks range all over, but there are lots of hotties. I dont have much detail about what goes on during laps. It may not be very good, but my impression is that OTC is readily available and happens frequently.

Ybor Strip is another, somewhat better story. It's one of those clubs where anything and everything can and does happen in the VIP room. All the usual caveats apply: depends on the stripper and how much you want to spend.

Both clubs have websites but I havent looked in a while. Maybe you can check out the current crop of ladies. I hope my info is still accurate...at least enough to get you started.
This is much appreciated. Its gives me a good starting point. I'll report back after I come back.

Mons & 2001

Mons Venus will always be the best strip club I've even been to. Bear in mind that it's very small, run down, and there are no private rooms available; all LDs are out in the open. I've heard tales of guys getting high mileage, but who knows. The variety is usually excellent, as is the shameless display of widespread puss mere inches before one's eyes. In the old days it used to be 3 LDs for $50, but I'm sure that's changed. As stated above, competition is fierce, so dance prices are negotiable.

Right across the street is another place called 2001. I've never been, but I hear they've got private rooms and anything goes.

Eager to hear your field report.

Mons Venus will always be the best strip club I've even been to. Bear in mind that it's very small, run down, and there are no private rooms available; all LDs are out in the open. I've heard tales of guys getting high mileage, but who knows. The variety is usually excellent, as is the shameless display of widespread puss mere inches before one's eyes. In the old days it used to be 3 LDs for $50, but I'm sure that's changed. As stated above, competition is fierce, so dance prices are negotiable.

Right across the street is another place called 2001. I've never been, but I hear they've got private rooms and anything goes.

Eager to hear your field report.

After getting some good starting points for research, I think from what I found 2001 is the sister club of Mons? Right?

Axe, as soon as I get back, you'll know what I experienced first hand.

daddycool - if you're in the tampa area, try lipsticks. menu is wide open. make sure you do your research on the talent before you go there. 23 at the door to get in. 6 for a non-alcoholic drink. plan on spending 200 in total. Also, negotiate.....the girls compete for the customers so prices can be "adjusted" depending on what you want.

have fun and don't forget a review when you get back.

I've said it before in past threads, Orlando is dead. Forget about it. The tempting SW's are traps and the rest are crackheads. Drive the hour to Tampa and have a good time.

Sup fellas,

I heard from very realiable sources that Orlando is DEAD! and it has a heavy LE presence down there...there trying to keep a tight grip on the area because its a tourist destination.

Tampa i heard alot of strip clubs can be very fun!!! Ybor strip was mentioned... and also try this club called Hollywood nights, i heard extras are avail in there...its a lil grimy so keep ya head up.

Heading to Tampa in few weeks

Any additional info from anyone???

Where is Lipsticks? Are their booths? Rooms? What kinda girls are there?

Maybe I should offer scholarships to USF girls.

Tampa Strip Club - Seven Seas

Seven Seas. In Tampa is the boldest strip club I have ever been to in my life. The girls will walk up to you tell you what is available in the VIP room, quote prices, and then follow through in there. FS is available for $250 CBJ is like 150. The lap dances are all nude and full contact for like $30. Yeah the chicks aren't perfect tens but some of them are 7s or 8s.

YESTHERE IS A LARGE LST ON CRAIGS FOR YOU _ most are 5 out of 10 however

for amps go to longwood and try your luck or n. mills for a sure thing in orlando

pay $ 140 for oral and massageee