Taking photos... ?

I would love to take an "action" photo of me with my fave provider. Has anyone tried doing this?
Not sure how to bring it up...

Just grabbing my phone is rude

Yes, I know I need be careful with securing the photo.

Over the years I have had several providers agree to me taking photos of them. Some providers have also sent me selfies. Some nude, some in various states of undress. But, all of them have been providers that I have had a long term relationship with.

There were some long term providers who politely refused my request. No harm and we continued our relationship unchanged.

My advice to you
Wait until the relationship becomes comfortable,
Wait until there is a playful moment in the session. Playful banter, etc.
Remind her how beautiful you think she is.
Request the photo, but be ready to drop it if the answer is no.
The seed will be planted and you can always try again after waiting a decent period.
But never push the issue or argue.

Over the years I have had several providers agree to me taking photos of them. Some providers have also sent me selfies. Some nude, some in various states of undress. But, all of them have been providers that I have had a long term relationship with.

There were some long term providers who politely refused my request. No harm and we continued our relationship unchanged.

My advice to you
Wait until the relationship becomes comfortable,
Wait until there is a playful moment in the session. Playful banter, etc.
Remind her how beautiful you think she is.
Request the photo, but be ready to drop it if the answer is no.
The seed will be planted and you can always try again after waiting a decent period.
But never push the issue or argue.
It was so easy back in the day Rob Lowe inspired me and I would leave the camera on a tripod. Everyone wanted to be on camera then. Now only if they are getting paid

If I were single, I’d have a photo album of all my conquests. So I could reminisce and appreciate all the great times I’ve had over the years.

It would be one big fucking photo album....

But all I can do is try to remember them as best I can. They’ll occasionally pop into my head as I pass certain hotels, motels and neighborhoods .

I carry no complaints. I’ve lived a blessed life. :cool:

If I were single, I’d have a photo album of all my conquests. So I could reminisce and appreciate all the great times I’ve had over the years.

It would be one big fucking photo album....

But all I can do is try to remember them as best I can. They’ll occasionally pop into my head as I pass certain hotels, motels and neighborhoods .

I carry no complaints. I’ve lived a blessed life. :cool:
Good time’s indeed