Table Showers in Queens??

Sorry, don't know of any as of right now. There was one a few years back : Dr. Judy Tang when she was on Roosevelt av. Her new locations don't have the same facilities.

Last edited:
table showers

I go sometimes to this place on 72nd Ave and Queens Blvd. They have table-showers. An hour session with T/S is 80. So, once I asked them now much would be just T/S with no massage. They said 40. So, I took it. It last for about 20 min. Tipwas as usual. Phone # is 718-896-8555

table showers

This place is not asian, it's russian. 20-25 min in T/S room. Disposable sheets, very clean, very nice wash. What I wanted to say about the tip was - the usual 40 for HR, 60 for TL and 100 for nude. I've got an impression that BJ(120) and FS(150) are possible, depends on the girl as everywhere. But if you look for whole 9 yards for 20 bucks, that's not the case. What I did was just a little trick to cut a house fee. That's it.

You might want to try 718-460-9882 on Colden St in Flushing

They have a makeshift, open to the hallway, table shower area.

The only table shower I've even seen in Flushing.

Woody
on the FAN

Woody:
Does this service count for the slighty elevated door charge ($50) ? Is it too open to the rest of the world? How are the services there otherwise? I like the idea of a table shower & have fond memories of the old Manhattan AMP standard table showers--whch now seem to be gone,

The Encyclopaedia Woodmanicus indicated that the door charge was $40 during the time I went there. unless they have something to back it up, any place that jacks their rates in Flushing is asking to go out of business. I'm not that price sensitive, but there are a lot of people who are.

I went there four times over one year. I got a choice of one provider, Anna. Since they had only one provider, no one else was likely to walk by. Anna provided fair FS at a standard rate.

I do not have fond memories of Manhattan KMPs. Overcharging, short-servicing, ugly-staffed ripoffs. During the three years I went to them, I had two good experiences. If I have known Flushing existed in those days, the KMPs would never have seen me or my money.

Good riddence to bad rubbish.

Woody
on the FAN

Re: MP on Colden

Originally posted by wheel
Woody, do you know if this place is subway accessible? If so, what's the closest stop. Thanks.
7 train to Flushing Main St stop.

Either Main St or Kissena Blvd buses to Elder Ave.

Walk to Colden St.

Woody
on the FAN

Last edited: