t4m

any reviews for t4m?
wondered how reliable postings are. They don't give directions or address until they meet you at a store or mall. why so secretive? don't they want business?

I might imagine like with all providers with the increase in LE activity, they are just being cautious. On the other hand it is easier for you to walk away if you don't like what you see or bait and switch from some neutral place instead of once inside a room. Check the bathroom if you get that far to make sure there are no surprises. Seems there are a lot of new faces in this section so be cautious. One to definitely avoid is Baby K. YOU might also check the alternate section on CL. Or if you are interested in a M/F couple where the guy dresses do some searches on Cl. Remember the source of the posting is the poster and I have yet to see a poster write. "I am an ugly, diseased rip-off with poor hygience skills" There is one under NYC Chrissie who is using the same picture she used in Screw magazing in 1976 and she looked like shit then From their pictures ones to avoid are Shannon in elmont, One who advertises off 110 & SS and one out eat in Mastic Shirley. All could be horror film extras. Not talking from experience. Just feedback & view their pics

Last edited:
There's a really attractive and passable looking (assuming pics are current & not airbrushed) in LI section goes by the name of courtney. Only going to be here anotherday she is well reviewed on ***, review says she is very pretty, very passable and very clean about herself and others if you are going to search her on *** search Miami, not NY since she is Miami Based. this one might definitely be wortha visit. I just spoke to her on the phone she is staying somewhere in Melville on 110. Donation 200-250 and only here through this evening 954 205 5090