Sweet Memories NJ

the old days

Man do I miss the old days. One of the very first massage places I hit was in Lodi run by Lisa at first then later on Danny came into the pic. From there I met a girl who branch out and open her owe place first in west paterson and then in paterson. I will never forget those eyes when she is cumming. after sometime with her she got some girls and always told me to see them she had alot of hot one.

I lost touch with all the places and would luv to hook up with them again.

Man do I miss the old days. One of the very first massage places I hit was in Lodi run by Lisa at first then later on Danny came into the pic. From there I met a girl who branch out and open her owe place first in west paterson and then in paterson. I will never forget those eyes when she is cumming. after sometime with her she got some girls and always told me to see them she had alot of hot one.

I lost touch with all the places and would luv to hook up with them again.
I think I remember this place in Lodi. Ran by mamasan Lisa and Danny would be there once in awhile also. They had some fantastic looking young asian hotties!

It was a little dr. office on Main St, just passed the Boys and Girls Club of Lodi.
First it was a front door entry and then they would tell you to come thru the back.
This was one of my first places when I first started going to MP's.

Lodi - Lisa and Danny

Still the best operation, in my travels. The girls were beautiful, atmosphere was pleasant and accommodating and the service was the best. I followed them all over they went from Lodi to little Falls, then briefly to Bergenfield, operated a small hotel type service, to Hackensack, Lodi again (different location), and then back to Hackensack before being shut down for good in both Lodi and Hackensack. I always thought Danny and Lisa were brother and sister. I know Lisa had a husband and just had a baby before the 2cd Lodi location was shut down. The Chinese operations I went to were always the best and I really do miss them.

Still the best operation, in my travels. The girls were beautiful, atmosphere was pleasant and accommodating and the service was the best. I followed them all over they went from Lodi to little Falls, then briefly to Bergenfield, operated a small hotel type service, to Hackensack, Lodi again (different location), and then back to Hackensack before being shut down for good in both Lodi and Hackensack. I always thought Danny and Lisa were brother and sister. I know Lisa had a husband and just had a baby before the 2cd Lodi location was shut down. The Chinese operations I went to were always the best and I really do miss them.
You are correct about Lisa having a baby. Danny and Lisa was the best place to get some chinese pussy in the pass. Those of you who know the place that advertise as sweetxxxx originated from Lisa and Danny and when out on her owe Just like that other place that was in paterson. You can say that those who work for them will be well train to go out on there owe and give the same level of service.

Will those was the go old days.

Good place, friendly girls; but I stopped going when I heard rumors of IV-drug use.[/QUOTE

You could be right. Wish I could remember the name of one of my last vixens there who was a ringer for the singer Sarah McChaclan (sp). Some time after our last session I'd heard she'd rode the Horse, and had offed herself on the Outer Islands of N Carolina. Wonder if you recall the only Asian girl who worked there-Yoko-who I think turned into a much touted Indy in the same area.

how about the place in linden

on wood ave.. goin back 10 years at least. above a business walk up the stairs.. right on main drag.. the owner had some hot latinas or brazilians.. she was there for a long time. used to vist 3X a week! i even did the owner once or twice. she took very good care of me.. Bianca was a fave.. wore dresses and stockings.. left those stockings on when we hit he floor..very sexy brazilian.. big clit.. scream n moan till u cant hear!! LOL

You are correct about Lisa having a baby. Danny and Lisa was the best place to get some chinese pussy in the pass. Those of you who know the place that advertise as sweetxxxx originated from Lisa and Danny and when out on her owe Just like that other place that was in paterson. You can say that those who work for them will be well train to go out on there owe and give the same level of service.

Will those was the go old days.
Heard Danny has a HJ place in Westchester somewhere. Does anybody know the place?

Some of her old girls...now mid 50's are working independently. They travel to motels to meet you.