Sweet Asian Gems - 571-672-7808 - Fairfax, VA

Victoria

Abstract - 350/hr, Nice apartment complex location, decent body/face, standing shower treatment/dfk/bbbj/covered fs treatment. I probably wouldn't repeat because I'm very picky with my Asian providers and she didn't hit my mark. I'd definitely try the agency again though.

Set up the appointment through the booker via text. I was given a very nice apartment building location. Know that parking is atrocious in the area though. I got to the building, was given the instructions on how to access and was on my way up. Very nice building/apartment.

I was met at the door by a relatively attractive Asian women that resembled some aspects of the pictures, although I find that they tend to photoshop the most out of the provider communities. They advertise 23 - but I'd bet it's more like 33. I was good with it though. She was like 5'4", large nice tits, and a decent body.

She met me with a lfk and a hug. I placed the donation on a table and she helped me out of my clothes. We made our way to the standup shower where she cleaned me, paying particular attention to cock, boys, and ass. She started a preview bbbj, then we wrapped up and left the shower. She dried me off and we made our to the bedroom.

She started a sensual massage that lasted for maybe like 10 minutes. She added in some nice touches on my cock and balls before flipping. She started a decent bbbj before applying the cover. We made our way through various positions. She doesn't handle larger cock very well - although that's a large portion of the Asian community, in my opinion. Finally, we were in doggie and I had flip around so I could CIM. She took it all then went to spit. After another shower I was on my way. Successful time. I'd give their agency another go as they have a nice atmosphere/location and a rotating set of girls.