Swedish addiction Hazel B 702 538 2256

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had several dates with this provider over the past couple of years. She now goes by Hazel, used another name in the past. Hazel is I guess mid thirties with a nice full figure. She is sweet and attentive to all of a persons needs. Texted Hazel with a meeting set for her usual location when in town at a lower end hotel in South Shoreline on Aurora Avenue North. She met me in the lower rear garage due to all entry door being secured.

up to her room we went with Hazel wearing a nice tight dress that stopped mid thigh. Hazel now has braces on, king of sexy. As is protocol, I left the donation in an envelope on the dresser as I entered the room, Hazel placed the unopened envelope in a draw. Quick peck on the cheek and off came our cloths. Hazel has a nice figure with fine breasts and is fully shaved down below.

Hazel asked me to lay on the bed while she rubbed my legs and chest to get me warmed up. Hazel only plays safe, no FIV, DAYY, or other risky play. This is good and bad, at least I know she is probably healthy and clean. Nice CBJ with lots of slurping and suction. I’m not ont to wait too long to jump in to FS. Let her know I was ready and mounted mish. Hazel is tight and she knows how to move her hips. I was going to mix up the positions but her hip action felt so good I only sampled the mish today. Hazel pretty much Ed sucked the juice out of me while we grinder together. Popped a nice load into the bag with a warm towel clean up after.

Total today $250
Looks are an 8, body 7 attitude a 10 .

Ill be back again without waiting so long next time.

The Ho-tel is two blocks north of the Seattle city line. Many walkers use this location for dates. Shoreline does not allow the women to sell on the street. They don’t begin to sell until they cross N145th on Aurora Ave N.
We even have a dwarf who shows up occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.