Swan Spa, Scottsdale AZ

This place is right on the road so you have to walk in and out for all to see. Plenty of parking nearby.

Large spacious private rooms with solid doors that lock, very clean. nice massage table with very large horizontal mirror running next to the table.

Visit 1: 9am Apr 2
Greeted at the dor by Lily, attractive, maybe mid 30's Asian. She had on thin brown with white poka dot dress. No bra and thong panties. took the 1/2. Gave her a 50. She came back and "forgot" the change. I asked her for my change and she brought it back.

Did my usual technique and was standing, half sitting on the table, bare assed. I motioned her over and made some small talk (where I was from, NY,) and rubbed her ass. Put my hands OTC on her tits - no problem. Pulled down her top to expose two very nice 34 B/C (more to B size and sucked on her nips. ) She held my head to her chest while I was doing this and I put my hand under her dress and into her panties. Went to my knees, lifted her dress and pulled off her panties - a bit of resistance (about 1 second then she resumed running her fingers through my hair. took off the panties, laid her down on the table and started some DATY. Very fresh and just showered. She was lying on the table with her elbows supporting her so she wasn’t lying flat. A few minutes of this I felt her getting very wet. Started sucking on her clit (like a tic-tc) and she spread her legs more. pulled my head into her and laid down flat. After a couple of minutes of this her breathing got shallow, she angled her snatch tight into my face and started some gentle pulsation type pumps into my face. Either she was an good actress or she clearly liked this, I think the former.

Asked her if she had a condom, she said no. So I asked if I could do some BBFS and cum on her belly (I always ask just to see their answer) she said no not safe (good). I asked her for BJ. Since I she knew I had no condom I assume it was going to be BBBJ. She said 100. I wasn’t willing to pay that so said massage then said HJ. No mention of money for that and she started a top notch, slow and relaxed, HJ. For some reason during all of this she kept her dress on but tits exposed. Had her finish me with her sitting on my face, dress pulled up w/o panties and tits out. Very nice. hot towel clean up and then a lame massage (light touch stuff that I don’t particularly care for) to finish out the time. Got the full time. Left 30 tip which she was happy with. Said she worked m-F but was covering for a girl who couldn't make it on Sat.

Tipped her 30 which she was happy with.

Visit 2 3pm wed.

Lily was there again with same dress. This time I stopped at an adult joint about 2 blocks away and bought a condom.

Did the same routine as above (again she "forgot" the change. After a few minutes of daty I stopped and took out my condom. She said "how much you pay" I said 60 she said 100, I said no just do hj, she said 70 I said ok. She laid back on the table, pulled up her dress, pulled out her tits, lifted her legs up and spread them to give me a clean shot. she wouldn’t take off her dress so I would guess she has some sort of scar or something she doesn’t want me to see. Did mish for a while, nice and tight snatch, with her legs wrapped around my waist. Motioned for doggy and she got off the table, sort of bent over it an lifted one leg up to the table. Never had that before but it was very nice, giving me a clear visual plus the ability to pump deeper than normal doggy. Finished mish. No kissing allowed.

Over all a nice reasonably priced visit with an attractive accommodating Asian.